Guild Affiliates:

This is something new that I've been wanting to add to our Guild for a long time. Links to other Helpful and or Interesting Guilds that we are Affiliated with. I'm happy to announce that our Guild is now Affiliated with three Guild's.

The First Guild below is a very helpful Guild that I came across that has important info for Gaia Online Newbies. Most questions about getting around Gaia Online and setting up your Profile Page they are more than happy to help you out with. Please keep in mind that I can help out with Questions as well but this Guild has a lot more resources at hand than I do. This Guild even helped me out. It gave me info on how to setup a Guild Affiliation!

The Second Guild is our "Sister Guild" The Anime Help Guild. It is run by their Captain "nena_sakura" who is a special member of our Guild. Nena and I in the future are going to work on projects and or simple announcements about what is going on in the other Guild. I have liked Nena's Guild for a long time now so please check it out and support her. If you like what you see in her Guild make sure to read everything on it's Home Page before requesting to join it.

The Third Guild is a Special "Sister Guild" The Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire Guild is a Personal Guild that I created a long time ago. It's been gathering dust for a while since I've been working hard on this Guild. Now both of my Guild's are going to be linked together. Role Playing, Video Games, RPG's, and Gaming in general has taken on by storm. To keep up with it both of my Guilds are needed. When you check out my other Guild you will see that even many years ago I know what was coming. Gaian's were not ready to embrace this type of Guild so I left it on Standby. Crew Members from both Guilds will work together to create something special. As always feel free to ask me questions about this Sister Guild and of course our Guild.

1. The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG)
The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

User Image

Click on the Banner above to Visit the NSTG

Our Guild is listed in the NSTG Guild's Sticky Thread on their Main Forum: "? Welcome to the NSTG! This is your first stop!" On the thread click on the Spolier in the Affiliates section to see our guild and 13 other Guilds that are worth checking out! The same thread has all the info that you need to navigate around the NSTG Guild.

Here is a direct link to that thread: ? Welcome to the NSTG! This is your first stop!

2. Anime Help Guild
Guild for Anime, Manga, Japanese & Korean Drama, recommendations, and discussions, Anime News, Anime Reviews ,K-POP,J-POP music /news & more. Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action J&K Drama, Discussion, Recommendation Guild 

User Image

Click on the Banner above to Visit our "Sister Guild" the Anime Help Guild!!

3. Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire
Join the challenge in creating a brand new Anime Role Playing Game or posting in either a familiar RPG or new one. 
Tags: Gaming, Anime, RPG's, Manga, Writing 

Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire Guild

Click on the Link above to Visit our "Sister Guild" the Anime Role Playing Extraordinaire Guild!!