Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Match Two:Talon vs Good Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:38 pm
The following is a Barbed wire Massacre Match. The only way to win is by pinfall or submission.

As the combatants descend from the back ,they notice this match will be very different.
the ropes surrounding the ring have been replaced with barbed wire,the turnbuckles, also wrapped in barbed wire are sunk in awkward angles. at ringside, plenty of hardcore "toys" await, all wrapped in the same barbed wire.It is clear, this match was designed to shorten careers

...Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:59 pm
Fallout Boy - Centuries

Da da da-da, da da da-da
Da da da-da, da da da-da
Da da...

Some legends are told..
Some turn to dust or to gold..
But you will remember me..
Remember me for centuries!
And just one mistake..
Is all it will take..
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!!!

Suddenly Fireworks erupted from the stage briefly engulfing the entrance way in a suddenly flash. Nearly immediately after the sparks faded from the pyrotechnic display, a confident Talon marched out from the back, a chorus of boos greeting him after his vicious display upon his return.

User Image

With a devilish smirk, Talon stopped at the top the ramp, holding his arms out in a showcase of greatness. After a few moments Talon continued his march down the ramp, insulting and threatening fans along the way. Approaching the ring, the reality of the match began to sink in.Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, Talon rushed up the steel steps, gingerly he climbed through the barbed wire. Without climbing the ropes or turnbuckle, Talon again threw his arms out to the side, his hands open but tense. Again his confident smirk appeared. He showed no fear of the match, nor his opponent. After a few moments of taking in the moment, Talon backed to a corner furthest from the ramp, and awaited his opponent, Good Question.

TheXFactor

Raider

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:09 pm
Suddenly the lights went to a dark green. The heart monitor gets the four heart beats, before dying out. The flat line then explodes and the line separates, and flashes back together to the name:

? Good Question ?

Good Question's Theme Music starts to play as the crowd starts jeering. The nearly 400 pounder comes walking out from the curtain, past the giant pumpkin inflatable. Nothing special about his walk, just the look of intensity and will to destroy anything that's in front of him.

Announcer: His opponent, weighing 352 pounds GOOD QUESTIONNNNNNN!

Good Question walked up the stairs, and stood next to the barbed wire. Looking down at it, he knew what he was getting himself into. Slowly Question would step through the barbed wire. GQ then walks to the middle of the ring to meet with Talon, looking to stare the man down!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

Talon stepped to the middle of the ring to meet with Good Question. He showed no fear even through his opponent out weighted him by well over a hundred pounds. With a grimace, he spoke to GQ. "You think these wires scare me? You think you scare me big boy?" Talon said as he pointed to the ropes then poked at Question's chest. "These wires don't scare me! You certainly don't scare me!" Pointing to the ropes and then back to himself in a feverish fashion. Then suddenly, Talon went to disrespectfully smack Good Question across the face, before the Ref could even officially start the match.

TheXFactor

Raider

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 pm
Good Question just looked at Talon as he spoke. Simply shaking his head. He didn't believe a single word he said, but suddenly he did something that more pissed him off more than anything. The slap was heard, as a loud "OHHHHH!" is heard from the crowd. Good Question's eyes damn near went blood shot, and he looked to make Talon pay the way he always makes people pay. That is by looking to wrap his hands around Talons neck, and choke the man!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:46 pm
WhosBadNowBoys1

~Sorry that took so long to reply, had a really hectic week starting a new job.~

User Image

Before he knew it, Talon's neck was firmly in GQ's grasp. Before he could do any real damage Talon went to bring his arms up between Good's arms and spread his wings. Looking to break Good Question's hold, and begin sending a series of rights into the big man's skull.

TheXFactor

Raider

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

Talon was successful in breaking GQ/s grasp around his neck, sending right after right into GQ/s skull. After a few blows Talon looked to run for the ropes using his the momentum from the rebound to send GQ to the mat with a powerful flying forearm.

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games