Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Match Three: Cartwright vs Jaws Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:46 pm
The Following is a Career vs Career Nightmare on Elm Street Fight. The loser will have his contract with WWF:G Terminated immediately. Introducing First.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:53 pm
Match Three?! WTF?! It's a Career vs Career Match against two of WWFGs greatest ever! This should be the Main Event! Getting robbed like Miz vs Ziggler at No Mercy here! =)

Trent enters the arena in a smashing suit, just like how all good butlers should be dressed. He has a microphone in his right hand and a cup of tea in his left hand. The crowd shits on him with boos because he is Trent.

Trent The Butler: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise to a standing position and welcome my master with the love that he deserves....The Extraordinary Englishman....CAAAARTWRIIIGHT!"

The boos turn to huge cheers for the fan favourite and most popular man in the wrestling world, Cartwright. Cartwright enters the arena to a booming ovation. Cartwright takes the microphone from his lowly, worthless butler and looks to address the fans.

Cartwright: "Tonight, it is my sad honor to destroy a career that was once so promising! JAWS, I supported you from the beginning! I got you high status matches! I got you great promo time! The fans embraced you because of me! If it wasn't for me, you'd be just another forgotten newb in this world! But I saw something in you....and what do you do to thank me?! You no-show your matches now and can't be arsed to post anything unless it has something to do with me, you lazy sack of s**t! You god-mod constantly because you're too stupid to understand how matches work here! Worst of all though, you turn on me and that is when you went too far!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOO!"

Cartwright looks angered as he remembers how this match came about.

Cartwright: "I should be in the Main Event right now, regaining the title that I never truly lost, the WWFG Legacy Championship! But because of you and because my butler sucks, Bad Boy is in that match tonight instead! Stupid Trent! Stupid Idiot JAWS! JAWS, you may have broken my heart, but you will never break all of me! However, I can certainly break all of you and that is what is going to happen tonight!"

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright: "Broken Cartwright is going to break all of your career tonight JAWS in this Career vs Career Nightmare on Elm Street Fight Match and then I am going to reclaim my WWFG Legacy Championship...or WWF:G World Heavyweight Championship...whatever the powers that be want to call it this year!"

Crowd: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Cartwright: "I'm going to bury you tonight, JAWS! I'm going to bury your career because of what you did to me and after tonight you will be just another name of The List Of Cartwright, which features everyone that I have defeated, like Trent here! Read it in, maaaaan!"

Cartwright takes the cup of tea from Trent has drinks it all in. Cartwright throws the cup at Trent, who fails to catch it. Both men make their way to the ring, the crowd in love with Cartwright's Broken attire while Trent gets mocked for being Trent. Cartwright enters the ring and makes a shoveling motion in the center of the ring.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:08 pm
The theme song hits and crowd started booing louder and louder hearing echo around arena

Jaws comes out with bat warped in bared wire. got painted face like Joker sting
life his head up and smiled at cartwright. he has the mic in his hand

Jaws: Talk is cheap Cartwright why don't you come down here get your a** here and we can brawl right!

The Black Knight drops his mic and got bare knuckles ready to fight his former friend. will this be last time see black knight or Not

JB: ladies and gentlemen...this it JAWS: vs Cartwright....one on one...i'm still shocked at cartwright heart broken because black knight screw him out tittle picture...

King: i agree with ya...i mean i do like jaws but something came up his mind...that he can't do it anymore he just become Broken Jaws i guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:30 am
JAWS wants to fight at the arena entrance? Cartwright is happy to oblige. But he sees that JAWS is armed with a barbed wire bat. Cartwright gets Trent to hand him a steel chair. Cartwright exits the ring to the cheers of the fans.

Crowd: "BURY HIM! BURY HIM! BURY HIM!"

Cartwright charges towards JAWS with his steel chair held behind his head, ready to swing it forwards towards JAWS face!

JR: "Look at Cartwright go! He has been waiting a long time for his chance at revenge and he isn't wasting any time!"

King: "Broken Cartwright is going to bury JAWS worse than John Cena has ever been able to bury anyone in his entire career! Cartwright is going to delete JAWS once and for all!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:40 am
Jaws sees steel chair in hand of Broken Cartwright. He grabs his bardwire bat to get ready while his oppoent charges at Black knight.

blocking the chair shot with bat then kicks him to gut and hits him on back with Barewire bat.

Jaws: Your gonna be one Bury You stupid broken Englishman !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:32 pm
JAWS was able to block Cartwright's steel chair shot attempt with a swing of his barbed wire baseball bat, surprising Cartwright. It looks like Cartwright didn't think JAWS had the smarts or reaction time to do such a thing! JAWS attempts to swing his bat into Cartwright's back following a kick to the gut which hunches Cartwright over, however Cartwright is able to block the bat with his chair. Cartwright attempts to throw his chair into JAWS face to stun him!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:13 pm
Jaws gets hit to chair to face stunning. he backs up and started falls down on his back from ramp.The crowd started cheering on there favorite hero Cartwright. but the other Fans started cheering Jaws

Crowd: Let Go Carty! Let go Jaws! Let go Carty! Let go Jaws!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:33 pm
JAWS staggers backwards down the ramp for a moment from the thrown chair shot to the face before he falls backwards on to the ramp, landing on his back! Cartwright watches with amusement, a pleased look on his face as he begins to see JAWS suffer for what he did to him! Cartwright follows JAWS down the ramp and leaps on to the grounded land shark, attempting to pummel him with right hand punches to the face!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:18 am
Falling on ramp on his back Jaws get pummel by cartwrights right hand punches to the black knight face. he started covering up his face from his opponent punches  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:48 am
JAWS gets busted open from Cartwright's powerful punches, it appears that he has a broken nose, but the referee is powerless to stop Cartwright's brutal assault due to the stipulations of the match. JAWS tries to protect himself by covering his face with his hands but he struggles against the sheer might of The Broken Englishman. Cartwright brings JAWS to his feet and attempts to give him a Flapjack on to the barricade that would drop his face on to the top of it!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:25 am
Jr: Jaws Busted open by Cartwright and may have broken nose!

King: jr i think this gonna be brutal Match.

Jaws gets up on his feet by broken englishman. to do flapjack to barricade. But we all know black knight dont go down that easy. He got his knees and low blows Cartwright. tries fix his nose back to right place  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 am
JAWS is able to counter Cartwright's flapjack attempt by dropping down to his knees and striking Cartwright between his legs with a sickening low blow uppercut which makes Cartwright jump into the air before collapsing on to the floor in absolute agony, the crowd booing JAWS for resorting to such tactics even though it is completely legal! JAWS disgusts the fans as he messes about with his broken nose, trying to fix it with his hands that only makes his face and now hands more bloody!

Crowd: "JAWS SUCKS! JAWS SUCKS! JAWS SUCKS!"

JR: "JAWS finds a way to save himself temporarily from Cartwright's onslaught, who was dominating from the start of this match! The crowd doesn't like the way that JAWS saved himself from further punishment!"

King: "Who cares what the fans think?! JAWS needs to do whatever it takes to survive, especially in a big time match like this against a legend, multiple time World Champion and WWFG Hall Of Famer in Cartwright!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 am
Jaws gets up his feets and tells the fans to Shut up grabbing the steel chair and hits Cartwright to face seeing his face busted open. Black knight drops the chair and picks up the broken Englishman.throws him over barricade. then cheeks under ring grabs the tables.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am
JAWS takes his time grabbing a steel chair and insulting the fans while Cartwright continues to nurse himself. JAWS is about to slam the steel chair down on to Cartwright's face but Cartwright surprises him with a kip-up and kicks the chair into JAWS face, executing a Van Daminator and messing JAWS face up further! Cartwright follows JAWS on to the floor to cover him for the pin!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:45 am
Jaws get chair kicked to the face by That punk Englishman Cartwright. holding his face and getting pin by his opponent. the referee starts counting.

Referee: one... two...

Jaws gets his shoulder up  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games