User Image

Full Name: Jason Lee Downey
Race:Human/Fae (mulatto)
Sexual Preference: Homosexual (shows signs of being ashamed of his sexuality)
Bio: Jason lived a normal poor life up until he was 16 after running away from his parents, He refuses to mention why he ran. Living a life of a thief on the streets of Dallas Texas, he claims of being kidnapped by vampires who were distracted by his scent. Jason claims killing them while they slept after being violated and used as a blood bag at the age of 19, which caused the case of Mr. and Mrs. Lawners, who did happen to be vampires. Jason claims that for some reason, his blood allowed them to walk in sunlight for short periods of time until the affects wore off rounding up to 5 to 9 hours depending on how much they drank. After asking Jason why they didn't just kill him, he claimed that they wanted to keep him alive so that they would never run out of his blood, and forced him to take vitamins to make up for his blood loss. The Lawner's case didn't go well in Jason's favor due to his bloodline and to cover up more information on the Fae race. He has been charged for murder and sentences to slavery.
Personality: After several days of therapy, I've come to understand Jason being a lot more intelligent then I thought, he quickly picked up on what was going on with him and his case, and even guessed that they would send him off to slave trade. He seems to be very patient, kind hearted, and understanding, more positive qualities then I thought a man that has been through as much as him to have, but he does show signs of having a no nonsense attitude, He seems very practical and tends to get annoyed very easily if something doesn't make sense in his mind, he is also very argumentative and shows signs of someone who is quite possessive. I can tell that he may be a person who is good at cutting people with his words and attitude. He seems to have an equal amount of pros and cons, I could see him being very troublesome with his master, no more than talking back, attitude with petty rebellion. Overall, If I where to describe his personality in my own way, I'd say innocent or pure with a whole lot of spunk and rebellion
Chocolate, Video games, Zodiac signs, Vegetables, the colors green and brown
Dislikes: Bananas, the color yellow, people who say things that are stupid or things that don't make sense, most fruits,

Charms:
White Rose- because of his innocents
Shield- Very verbally defensive and hard headed
Spoon- Great cook
Dustpan-a little ocd at times (A place for everything and everything in its place)
Bell- since he was a pet before
Hourglass- He makes a lot of girls drool, I even caught the judge fantasying at his profile picture
Microphone- He sings well, but won't sing in a large crowd
Book- Intelligence is indeed impressive
Wand- Although he hasn't showed any signs of using magic, I wouldn't put it pass him knowing what his race is.
Skull- Though not legally owned by his last owners, I've been asked to put this in the charms list.
Broken Mirror- A few vampire bites on his inner thigh and wrists, his inner thigh will heal but his wrist seem like its scared for life
Red Tear- Has definitely been abused

Materials:
Velvet- Seems to be a little materialistic, has a very sensual nature as well

Collars:
Deep Pink- He is very charming in a suave manner
Yellow- He seems to be very laid back once I gained his trust, however he refuses to where this color
White- Possessive and very argumentative, I'm sure he is the type to get jealous