Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main Event! Bad Boy vs. Karen Attwood Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:29 pm
The following contest is set for one fall and is for the New WWF:G World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:26 pm
A slight pause after the announcer's "Introducing first!" for tension and hype purposes.

Finally Strange Clouds by B.O.B starts up with the lights turning purple. The crowd with a slight explosion of cheering when the music is heard.

Once the verse starts, Bad Boy fires out the curtain, hitting one side of the stage, pointing to the crowd and nodding his head to them. Another quick run to the opposite side of the stage to wave his arm up, yelling out "COME ON!" signalling to get them on their feet if they weren't already.

Wearing his black tights with the purple stripe on the sides, and his black vest with purple trim on the opening.

Bad Boy would proceed down the ramp, raising his fist up as he nodded to the audience. Playing up the crowd's positive vibes towards him.

Justin Roberts: From Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 236 pounds......BAAAAAD BOYYYYYY!

Bad Boy would reach the steel steps, walking up to the apron. He would take a moment to look at the crowd, before stepping through the ropes into the ring. He would make his way to the hard camera side of the ring, before doing his 360 spin to throw his fist straight up, the sparks shooting off from the steel posts. Bad Boy would keep his fist up, as long as the sparks are going. Finally once the sparks stop, he would stop his pose and warm up as his theme ended.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:26 am
"And the opponent...

ARREEEWWWW!!!!!

No sooner than as the howl of the wolf could be heard the riff of X-23's MvC theme began to play and as the Legacy Champion stepped out without the Legacy Championship belt and a slight scowl on her face.

You say I have nowhere to go
You say I have to be here
I know that things are always changing
I know now's the time to go...

"And the opponent, Weighing in at 185 pounds... Karen Attwood!!"

If you say you want me...
You want me here to stay...
If you say you need me...
You need me one more day...

Don't be sorry, this is my journey
To find my whereabouts OHWOAHWOAHWOAH!!
I'm so happy
To take on a burden
To free my destiny OHWOAHWOAHWOAH!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:03 am
Bad Boy watched from the far corner as Karen made her entrance. Taking a few moments to pace, before returning his focus on the champion. Watching her get into the ring, Bad looking to see the demeanor, reading the same amount of focus on Karen

Finally the entrance finished, and Bad Boy would watch as the ref had the brand new WWF World Championship! The ref would show Bad Boy the title, whom looked at the Championship, the moment was starting to become real. The ref would also show the title to Karen before raising it to hard camera. Once the ref finished his signal, and lowered the title, Bad Boy would take his vest off and drop it off to the side. The main event hype kicking in.

The ref rang the bell to officially start the match.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:27 pm
Karen eyed the new title belt as she limbered up for this match, all the while still a little pissed off about this turn of events. This should be her first title defense not a fight for the title. But as the bell rang signaling the start of the match she would breathe a heavy sigh... She's waited so long for this, a little while longer shouldn't hurt.

Karen would then meet Bad Boy face to face, cracking her knuckles as she spoke up.

"Nothing personal, but you're in my way..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:17 pm
Bad Boy met Karen in the middle of the ring, going face to face with her. Hearing the comments, didn't take offense to any of it.

However he did feel the need to make sure he wasn't just any other performer.

"No personal offense taken, only problem is that I'm looking to run you over as well."

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:33 pm
"Wouldn't have it any other way Darlin'!"

Karen would say with a wink and a smile motioning for a lock up with Bad Boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:37 pm
Bad Boy nodded, backing up to have some space before shooting back forward into the lock up. From there he would look to take the arm of Karen and twist it into an Arm Wrench.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 pm
Karen would quickly be put into Bad Boys hold, her arm being stretched and twisted.

Not to be outdone she would try to put Bad boy into the same position with a counter into an arm wrench.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:49 pm
Bad Boy slapped on the Arm Wrench to test out Karen's technical ability. So far she's given a reversal to the first move. After taking a quick breath from the short shock of pain up his arm, Bad would look to switch, by looking to maneuver the Arm Wrench into a Hammerlock, to where he could reach to her head and put her in a Side Headlock.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:09 pm
Well if anything Bad Boy is taking her mind off the fact that she's not the champion at the moment so that's something. As Karen would be put into the hammerlock she would step out to face him attempting to trap him with in her free arm.

If this is successful she could have both of Bad Boy's arms trapped in this but no matter what she would quickly let him go getting some space in between them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:15 pm
Bad Boy was reversed, put into his own hammerlock. Simply waiting for Karen to possibly go into the headlock so that he could take firm control, but suddenly Karen's quickness gets his arms trapped, catching him by surprise. Luckily Karen let go as Bad Boy quickly moved away from her, a quick shake of his arm.

Okay, okay.

Bad Boy had in his mind as he circled the ring. Keeping in his calm state, Bad Boy looked to call for another lock up in the center of the ring.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm
Karen would circle the ring, her eyes on Bad Boy as the first few holds commenced and so far everything this guy tried she could counter so far so good.

While the idea of going offensive was on her mind, she decided to keep her distance and wait for him to make a move for now, but that didn't mean she couldn't or wouldn't play right now.

"What's the matter? Hope you weren't expecting an easy night honey'..."

She would call out to Bad Boy, continuing to give him the flirty look she was giving him earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:46 pm
Bad Boy just shook his head with a smirk, feeling the sense of security Karen has for herself in only a few moves. Well knowing a simple arm counter wasn't crippling in the slightest.

"Wouldn't prance around like a winner yet......honey. We're only just starting. "

Bad Boy would slightly tilt his head to the side to get a kink out. Then he would have his arms up to signal another lock up.

WhosBadNowBoys1

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm
Another lock up? Sounds like fun as Karen would go lock up with Bad Boy only to attempt to circle behind him and get him by the waist.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games