Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Emilia's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image

██████████████████ ━ Emilia's Estate

Now that Emilia has a suitable bodyguard, she returned to her own home. There are a variety of rooms available.
          The living area is large and spacious, perfect for meeting others.
            Emilia's bedroom has stayed empty lately...
            Emilia's personal restroom is a bit different than the rest of the estate, showing her personal taste a bit.

██████████████████ ━ Estate Staff

The estate has various, unique people working here, with their own hopes and dreams.
          Rowen, head servant and butler to Emilia. He keeps his cool at all times, but tends to sass people that are rude to his lady... in the most polite way possible.
          User Image

Karin is in charge of cleaning, and seems to always know what is going on.
          User Image

Julia, trusted cook for the family. She's friendly and tends to mother people.
          User Image

██████████████████ ━ Others

Other NPCs that may or may not be involved....
          Regal, Emilia's uncle. While he may look tough, he's a sensitive soul who took his sister's and nephew's deaths hard.
          User Image

Niel, Emilia's former fiance, who may or may not have killed her family.
          User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Annoyed, hungry xxxxxx Company: Slavers, Anyone in the house xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen sighed as she leaned agents the bars of her cage, her ankles and wrist chained. A heavy metal collar locked around her neck a chain hanging down from the collar to her ankles making it so she couldn’t move very much let alone make a move to harm someone. That was the point, as even though she was a protector she was still considered extremely dangerous when she didn’t accept anyone as her master. She was considered unpredictable in the slaver’s eyes. Closing her eyes Helen sighed finding the van ride very annoying, feeling every bump in the road, her weapons and bag not far away. Helen had made quite a commotion when the slavers tried getting away with not sending her stuff with her, Helen won that one, her weapons were setting just out of the reach of her chained arms.

Eventually the van stopped and Helen opened her eyes as the slavers opened the door and got her cage out. Two men carried her cage while a third grabbed her supplies and walked ahead of the others to knock on the door. Helen didn’t move not making it any harder or easier for the two guards to carry her in the cage. She sighed looking at the rather fancy, large house they were carrying her toward, her ears and tail flicking annoyed as she wouldn’t have run, or attacked the guards and her new master, whoever it was to be, had she not been caged and chained. Neither of the guards made a move to set the cage down as the third knocked on the door.

When they were ushered in to the large, fancy house, the guards were guided to the living room where they finally set her cage down. Helen remained leaning agents the cage bars. Her weapons were set just out of her reach once again. Helen waited for someone to let her out of the cage and the chains that bound her. Her posture was straight but relaxed with no ill intent. Her tail still twitching with annoyance as she waited to be freed. Helen didn’t know what she would do. Probably explore, or find something to eat but it would depend on her new owner. If they annoyed her, than Helen had no problem ignoring them, or straight out disobeying them. Helen was starting to get really annoyed with being locked up as she sighed, but she wasn’t about to let her annoyance show.

OOC: Hopefully this is fine.

Playful Submissive Kitten

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

Emilia paced across her room uneasily, full of nervous energy. She hadn't felt the same in quite some time, and hopefully this was a step towards becoming her old self. What do I do? What do I say when they get here? She frowned in thought- a slave wasn't exactly her first choice- it seemed wrong- but since her uncle suggested the idea, she followed the thought. He was right, in a way. Many slaves were trained from early childhood to fight, so would be the most effective fighters, but it didn't really help things. She took the book she had previously thrown on the bed, sat down, and read the same line three times before she promptly gave up. Relax. You can do this. It can't be worse than- She shook her head quickly. She didn't want that mental image ever again.

A knock on the door thankfully provided Emilia with a distraction from her thoughts. It was Karin, who was peeking inside. "They're here. Rowen just let them in."

Emilia nodded her thanks. "I'll go see them, then." She walked quickly through the hall to get downstairs to the living room, and saw the slavers waiting with a cage in the middle of the empty floor. W-what the? She hurried over and stopped next to Rowen, then saw that it was a young woman about her age sitting in the cage, with oddly cute cat ears on top of her head. Although what caught her attention most were the chains.

"Alright, I'll take over from here." She told Rowen in her 'business tone', although she felt a little sick. She looked at the slavers. "Give me the keys. You've received your payment already, correct? Do I have to sign anything?" She asked, but as soon as she got the key, she went over to the cage and unlocked it, then gave the girl inside an awkward, but hopefully reassuring, smile. "I'm going to unlock your chains, too. Just give me a minute." It took a few minute of Emilia fumbling with the keys to find the right ones to the locks, but when she did unlock them all, she felt much better about herself than she did five minutes beforehand. Then, she turned back around to Rowen. "Could you do me a favor and have Julia prepare some lunch, please, while I get this finalized?"

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: Sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Intreaged, Hungry xxxxxx Company: Slavers, "Rowen", A young lady, the mistress? xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen remained in the same spot in her cage as she stared at the strange man who let them in and the slavers, waiting for one of them to make a move to free her. However neither one did and Helen quickly came to the conclusion that the man was simply a servant of the house and her master was elsewhere. Either way, Helen continued staring at him and the slavers unamused in their lack of interest in he at the moment. Her ears twitched as she heard movement from upstairs and though her eyes didn’t leave the med her ears were listening. ‘Maybe my new master is up there.’ She thought.

Helen heard the footsteps dissenting the stairs and soon enough a girl came into view. It was only then that Helen’s Blue eye left the men and instead watched the girl who just entered the room. She watched the girl broadly, as she walked to the old male servant. She knew the girl was looking her over, Helen didn’t care/ this girl may be her mistress on paper, or soon will be, but in Helen’s mind, she still had a lot to prove before the half neko accepted her as such.

Helen watched in hidden amusement as the girl stated she was taking over, the tone of her voice telling anyone that she meant what she said. Even though the girl’s voice wasn’t as intimidating as many used, or preferred. Helen did however smile as the girl demanded the keys from the slavers, who informed her she did have some final papers to sign, but relented and gave the girl the keys to Helen’s cage and chains. Helen didn’t move as he door was unlocked and then opened. But once the cage was open and the girl started to approach her to undo her bounds Helen moved forward to where she was sitting just by the cage door patting the girl’s head gently. Helen’s gesture made the slavers uneasy and it was very evident that they were ready to get Helen if she tried anything with them there. Helen sighed. “I’ve already told you, I have no intention on harming someone who has done nothing to warrant it.” She said looking up at the slavers a moment. Helen waited as the girl fumbled around freeing her from the chains.

Helen watched as she turned back to the male servant and asked him to tell someone named ‘Julia’ to prepare lunch. As the male left Helen crawled out of her cage and walked over behind the girl who she supposed was to be her mistress and looked over her shoulder to see the papers the slave was having her sign. She shook her head when she saw what they were. “Release papers? Don’t ya think that’s a bit extreme?” She asked knowing those papers were stating that any damage caused by Helen was not the shop’s or the slaver’s problem and they could not be held responsible.

With a sigh Helen walked back over to the cage, her weapons and bag still near it she used her foot to scoot them so they were agents the outside of the cage while she perched on top.

Once the slavers finally left Helen jumped back down and walked the couple of steps to the girl. “So, who are you anyway and for what reasons did you buy me?” She asked getting right down to business.

OOC: N/A

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image

Emilia looked at the neko-girl in surprise when she reached up and patted her head. It was an unexpected gesture, and she found herself blushing slightly. She wasn't entirely sure why- maybe embarrassment. When the neko spoke to the slavers, she realized that they were cautious of this girl.

At the slaver's insistence, Emilia walked back over to them to look at the papers that they wanted her to sign. She skimmed them, learning young to read things before she signed them. "We aren't responsible for injuries, deaths, or any other damages that the aforementioned slave may cause..." She muttered, reading quietly, but loud enough to be heard. So nothing particularly unexpected is on the contract, at least. I won't be signing my soul away today, at least. She thought, taking the offered pen and signing her name. "Contracts are the backbone of commerce. I'd be surprised if there wasn't one like this." She commented when the girl spoke up.

When the slavers left, Emilia turned around with a sigh. I really wish that they took that with them. She thought, noticing that they left the cage. What was she supposed to do with that? When the slave approached her, Emilia readied herself to explain. "Well, my name is Emilia Strong, and I bought you because...." She cut off abruptly, looking away for a minute, feeling a rush of anxiety at the mere thought of what had happened. "W-well, my parents and brothers were killed the other day. M-my uncle said that I should get some protection until the killer is caught." Emilia crossed her arms, as if it could shield her from the memories- they were still fresh in her mind. After a moment, she shook her head shaprply, trying to shake it off, and looked at her. "What would you like me to call you, by the way?"

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:25 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Kind, Hungry xxxxxx Company: Emilia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen smiled when the girl blushed slightly when she patted her head. It was cute, to say the least. With that Helen decided she would behave for a little longer at least for her own amusement with this girl. Helen’s ears twitched as the girl started reading the paper aloud. One of the slavers, in a hurry to get going, commented about her just signing the papers already but was hushed quickly by the other slaver.

When the girl told her that contracts are the backbone and she’d been surprised if there hadn’t of been one Helen shrugged. “Yeah, there’s one for every slave sold, but most of them are simply stated that you received the slave and if there are any problems you can return the slave with in a time. Mine they included extra paperwork about damages or injuries not being covered by them.” She replied. “I’ve had to sign for them instead of my past master many times and memorized the paperwork that most slaves had.” Helen added not thinking it a big deal that she was allowed to sign for things.

Helen noticed the girl looking at the cage sighing. “I can move this for you if you want, just tell me where.” She said. Helen nodded when the girl, Emilia, introduced herself. Helen stopped walking only a couple steps away, a bit surprised by how quickly the girl… Emilia… cut herself off. Helen could sense a rush of emotions from Emilia so much that it was almost suffocating to the half neko half vampire’s sensitive nose, it was all she could do to not reach up and cover her nose from the stench of the emotions. When Emilia finished her story Helen nodded. “I will protect you for now I guess. However, Don’t think for one moment I am some lap dog that will obey your every whim, or any of them for that matter.” She replied after giving it some thought. “As for what to call me, I guess my name will do. I am Helen, though I have been given other names Helen is the one given to me by me master and the one that I will keep.” She stated.

After introductions, Helen walked over to her weapons and picked them up. She carried a messenger bag, a sword with its sheath attached to a belt that hung around the neko’s waist. The belt also held small pouches two filled with small weapons (pocketknives, daggers, and throwing knives). One pouch held her first aid supplies, another some food rations Helen kept for in a pinch. While the last pouch held the little bit of money she kept to her name, money her master had made sure she always had with her in case she needed it. Helen also carried twin swords in custom sheaths and sheath holder on her back. Her messenger bag at the time held two other small knives, more food rations, as well as some bottled water, as well as some supplies needed to keep her blades sharp and clean and in perfect working order.

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image

Emilia blinked at her offer to move the cage. "No, it's fine. I have to figure out what we'll do with it, anyway, so it can stay for now." She was slightly surprised that she was allowed to sign things, but made now comment of it. After all, it wasn't as if she was a seasoned slave owner.

When Emilia explained herself, she looked up at Helen's response. "I understand... I appreciate your cooperation." She muttered said quietly. She wacthed her go to her bag and pick up her weapons and... other things. "So, would you like to take a look around, first, and put your things away? Or are you hungry?" She asked, unsure of what else to do. It didn't hurt to be polite, to the very least. When she mentioned hunger, she remembered something. "Oh, yes! I forgot to ask, is there any requirements that your diet need or anything I should know?" She asked, then gave a small, embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry if that sounds rude and all, but I don't know how else to ask."

Wary Demon Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:52 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Kind, Hungry xxxxxx Company: Emilia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen nodded when Emilia stated that she’d need to figure out what to do with the cage. “Okay, well if you change your mind or you know what you what done with the thing just let me know.” She replied. Helen closed her eyes for a moment, her tail twitching showing she was content as her ears picked up sounds from what she guessed was the kitchen.

Helen offered a small smile then Emilia appreciated her cooperation, even it is was said quietly Helen’s ears still easily picked it up. When asked about what she would like to do Helen thought for a small moment. Though before she answered Helen couldn’t help her chuckle from how polite the girl was. “Hummm, I think food first and then I would like to look around and that.” She replied. When asked about her diet Helen thought. “human food there is nothing different, however I am still half vampire so I need blood, my last master and I had found that two pints a week one in the beginning and one toward the middle, worked well.” She replied being honest with the girl about such things. “No it’s not rude of you to ask.” She added patting Emilia’s head once again.

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

Emilia tilted her head to the side. Ah, so she's a vampire, too. She nodded to herself, making a mental note. She would not react badly to that, not that it was exactly a big deal. "Alright, then. Let's get you some food." She found her face heating up slightly once more when her head was patted, and once again, wasn't sure why. All she's doing is touching my head. Geez. She wanted to roll her eyes at herself. It didn't make much sense that she got embarrassed over that.

Emilia turned and walked toward the kitchen, figuring that Helen would follow. "Julia, how is lunch coming along?" She asked, smelling some kind of fish and lemon pepper in the air, if she had to guess. A young woman with short red-brown hair was currently putting food on plates. "Just finishing up" She seemed particularly energetic, to which Emilia shook her head. Without saying anything else to Julia, she took the two plates to the table.

Wary Demon Girl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:15 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Hungry xxxxxx Company: Emilia, Julia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen was a bit surprised by how calmly Emilia was when she said she was part vampire, it was an odd combination if not impossible as typically one species would have fully taken over the other. There was also the fact that many humans were still afraid of vampires or at the very leash squirmed at the mention of needing blood. She nodded, “Food sounds good.” She said offering one of her small smiles. However Helen found it cute how Emilia reacted when her head was patted and Helen couldn’t help but chuckle.

Helen followed Emilia to the kitchen keeping track of the turns they made to get there from the living room. Once she got to the kitchen Helen paused just by the door and watched Emilia talking to another girl she called Julia. Helen shifted though the strong scent of the cooked fish and seasons to find Julia’s scent as the girl spoke saying she was just finishing up the food preparations. Helen watched Emilia pick up the plates and with a sigh she took one last glance at Julia with her good eye before following Emilia to the dining room where she saw the two plats on the table. She waited for Emilia to sit down before she sat where the other plate was set.

Helen may have been raised by her master to be skilled with a sword and not be a door mat to anyone. However she did still have some manners when she wanted to, and at that point Helen would behave and play a good girl and see where she got before she started pushing things. Though it was fun patting Emilia’s head just for a reaction.

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:08 am
User Image

Emilia sat down at the table and started picking at her food. She wasn't especially hungry, and hadn't been for days, but she figured it would be strange if she sat at the table and had Helen eat alone. She was more interested in the neko-vampire than the food itself, however. I don't even know how to hold a conversation right now, though. She thought, slightly irritated with herself. To put it simply, she was exhausted by the past few days- mentally, at least. Maybe having Helen around would relieve some of that, but she couldn't rely on her completely for that. "So, um... how's the food? I wasn't sure what you'd like." She tried to get her talking, unsure of what else to do.

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: Sorry. I ran into a wall on this one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:47 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Content, Adventurous xxxxxx Company: Emilia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen ate her food, watching from the corner on her good eye as Emilia simply picked at her plate not really eating much. The neko felt bad for the girl. Helen had been hungry so it wasn’t too long before her own food was gone, she wasn’t eating fast (at least not to her, but other people have begged to differ) but she wasn’t being extra slow either. The entire time her ears were alert for possible danger. Helen wasn’t one to make small talk while she ate however when Emilia asked her how the food was she gave a small nod and after finishing her bite she replied. “It’s very good, are you not hungry?” She said before asking a question of her own figuring Emilia was probably bored since she wasn’t doing much easing herself.

After she finished eating Helen got up and picked up the plates before Emilia had time to protest, and even if she did Helen wouldn’t have let her, and carried them back to the kitchen giving a small nod to anyone who was in there when she entered. Helen washed the plates before setting them aside to dry, not allowing anyone to help her. Household chores were never something Helen though to be beneath her. Not to mention if the house was being targeted than Helen figured they could be being watched and so she wanted to appear more house staff than body guard to draw the people out, however she would be waiting and would protect Emilia when they came as she promised.

when finished with the dished Helen sought Emilia out, when she found the girl she smiled. "Would you like to give me a tour or shall I show myself around?" She asked.

OOC: It's alright, hopefully this gives you a bit more to reply to... If we were a bit more into the story than I would suggest a surprise visitor or something happening, but it's just a tad early in the story for any of that yet...

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

Emilia looked up at Helen when she mentioned that she wasn't really eating. "Well, I just haven't had an appetite lately..." She admitted. I'll have to suck it up and start properly eating, though. Helen will need good blood, which means that I'll have to eat properly again. She resolved to do better for her new bodyguard. She then got up and took the plates, leaving before she could say anything. Emilia sighed. She definitely has a will of her own, she decided, although that wasn't a bad thing. She just didn't know how well this would turn out.

After a moment, Emilia got up and walked around the dining room, needing to do something or she'd go crazy. She walked back to the living room, and after a minute or two, she was met by Helen, who asked if she should look around on her own. "I can show you around. Would you like to see the room you'll be staying at first?"

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: I was thinking the same thing. If we were further in, things could get interesting indeed. I have a few (evil) ideas there...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:44 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Content, Adventurous xxxxxx Company: Emilia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen nodded when Emilia said she hadn’t had much of an appetite. “I understand.” She replied. “just don’t make yourself sick over it.” She added her voice was gentle and surprisingly understanding even to Helen. She wasn’t even thinking about the blood part as she was used to the packaged blood her past master bought to feed everyone. Vampires feeding off of each other was typically looked down on if one could help it, and her master hated feeding off unwilling victims and made it agents the coven rules. Helen closed her eye for a moment as she did the dishes. ‘I’m catching the strong scent of someone I have yet to meet in this house, it’s everywhere too.’ She thought using the time to process everyone she had ‘met’, not counting Emilia she determined there were 3 staff, the man, Julia the cook, and one other whom she still had to meet but who’s scent she already knew.

When Helen found Emilia in the living room, again she gave a small smile walking up to her. It wasn’t hard for her to notice this girl was the same height, and from her looks and scent around the same age, however she had yet to confirm so. Helen nodded when Emilia said she could show her around the house before asking if Helen would like to see the room she would be staying in first. “Sure, we could do that.” She replied, even though she wasn’t likely to leave anything in there, not until she had a chance to talk to everyone in the house. Helen didn’t want to be blamed for any of the staff or Emilia getting hurt because they decided it a good idea to mess with them without her permission.

“After the house tour would it be impossible for everyone in the house to gather? I would like to introduce myself properly to everyone as well as make sure we are on the same page on some things, I don’t want anyone getting hurt because on miscommunication or anything stupid like that.” She asked before explaining her reasons . “It’s much easier to do such things with everyone gathered than seeking out one person at a time and repeating the same thing to everyone at different times.” She finished with a small sigh. Helen never liked wasting time or energy on things when there was a simpler way to go about the same goal.

OOC: Yeah, same! Haha

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

Emilia nodded at Helen's question. It was only logical that if she had something to say, she'd say it to everyone at once, anyway. "I can make that happen." She told her with a nod. "Rowen." She called, and faster than one might expect of a man his age, he was in the room. "Can you have everyone gather here in say... twenty minutes? We have some things to talk about." She asked him. He gave a polite smile and bow. "Consider it done."

Emilia smiled as she turned back to Helen. "Alright, let's go." She then walked to the stairs- the bedrooms were upstairs, after all. She waited to make sure Helen was following, then continued. "Upstairs, it's mostly bedrooms and bathrooms. Three servants live here, in addition to us- Rowen and Julia, who you met, and Karin, who you'll meet soon." She said, pointing at three doors. "Those are their rooms." As they walked, they passed four rooms, and Emilia pointed at one. "This one is mine. Feel free to come in anytime you want, okay?" She didn't mention the other rooms, which each belonged to one of her brothers. She just couldn't change them yet. Or have someone else do it... She then smiled as she shook off the thought, pointing the room next door. "This one is yours." She opened the door so that she could actually look at this one. It was every bit as nice as her own, the only real differences being the colors of furniture. "Is this okay? We can change some of the furniture, if you like, or... get you some blackout curtains if you want them." She said, wondering if sunlight bothered her like she heard it did for vampires. She didn't know if it was a myth or not, to be honest, but that's why you ask, right?

She didn't mention the last bedroom, which belonged to her parents. Again, aside from cleanup, she hadn't been able to change it- yet.

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: --

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas