Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Emilia's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Playful Submissive Kitten

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:58 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Adventurous xxxxxx Company: Emilia xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen smiled when Emilia said she could make it happen, her smile was as much if a thanks as she would give at the time as Emilia called for someone who came in much quicker than his appearance seemed to let on. With that Helen watched him taking care to catch his scent not believing him being a mere human. The half neko waited as Emilia asked the male, Rowen, to gather everyone in that room in twenty minutes to talk about things. When the male bowed Helen smiled sensing the respect the male had for Emilia, she wondered how long he’d known the girl and what he knew or even thought of her.

Helen nodded “Okay.” She replied waiting for Emilia to get a couple steps ahead of her before she followed. Helen followed Emilia up the stairs as Emilia told her it was mostly only bedrooms and bathrooms up there, and telling Helen the names of those in the house. As they passed the rooms Helen could smell the strong scents of those she’d already met as well as the one that was everywhere but had yet to have a face to place with it. “Okay, that sounds fine.” She replied looking at the room Emilia pointed out as her own room Helen smiled. “I can tell. It holds your scent.” She replied with a small chuckle. There were other rooms but they carried old stale scents Helen figured were gone around when Emilia said her parents and brothers were killed, though she couldn’t tell for sure the staleness yet there was still a scent so it wasn’t too long ago. Helen looked back at Emilia as she heard the girl starting to speak once again Helen noticed her pointing to a room that didn’t hold much of a scent like any of the other rooms had. Helen looked in the room when Emilia finished telling her it would be her room. It looked nice. Helen glanced back at Emilia when the girl mentioned blackout curtains. “That would probably be best. I’ve never tested the theory of the sun not hurting me more than a couple minutes of exposure, though I am more resistant to it than a full vampire I’ve never felt much like testing those limits when I can help it.” She replied.

Helen looked down the hall more to where she guessed the master bedroom was, but once again she didn’t mention it, not wanting to ask anything that could hurt Emilia before she knew how strong the girl was. With a smile, Helen patted Emilia’s head. “Is there anything else you want to show me, Kitten?” She asked, deciding on a nickname for the girl, also showing that she’d found the girl cute like a kitten.

OOC: Just clarifying, the nickname is like Helen calming Emilia like one might a cat or a dog, but for her that it’s also a sign that she will protect Emilia, even though she has yet to see and respect Emilia as a mistress.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

Emilia smiled slightly at Helen''s reactions. She wasn't sure why, but she liked her already, despite the fact that she couldn't have known her for more than a new hours. Blackout curtains. Don't forget. She reminded herself, although her thoughts were distracted when Helen smiled, patted her head, and called her kitten. All at once. She blushed, going bright pink relatively fast. "I... uh...." She realized that she sounded like a dim-witted moron, and cleared her throat, trying to regain her cool a little. "Let's head back downstairs. There are more rooms to see down there." She wasn't sure what else to do, so started walking down the stairs.

Emilia decended the stairs, and when she got to the bottom, she saw the servants, all huddled together, whispering. Probably about the excitement of the new addition, honestly. Rowen, who was facing her general direction, noticed the girls first, straightening his posture and clearing his throat. "Young miss..." All the others straightened, turning towards them at his greeting. Julia grinned a greeting and Karin, the third servant, smiled sheepishly.

Emilia sighed and looked over at Helen. "They all mean well, but they have a tendency to meddle. Don't let it bother you."

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: --

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:42 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Amused xxxxxx Company: Emilia and the servants xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen was very much so amused by Emilia’s reaction to her gesture and the little nickname she decided to use. With that thought, Helen knew there would be no shortage of amusement for her while she lived in that house. Emilia was cute when she was embarrassed and Helen liked it even though she never could understand how humans some other species became embarrassed so easily Helen found it interesting. When Emilia suggested they head back down stairs Helen nodded suppressing a small, amused giggle as they started back down the stairs.

Helen caught the mangled scents of the gathered people in the downstairs room before she saw them. She’d also heard their voices quite easily before they quieted down. There was no surprise to Helen when her eyes landed on them standing in a group Helen found no surprise. Helen’s cat like ears twitched as the male, Rowen, gave Emilia and her away with his greeting. Helen watched the servant’s reactions, she may have been a slave and technically classed lower than the servants Helen never let that get in the way, to her that title meant nothing as she stopped at nothing to do her job once she made up her mind to do a job.

Helen looked at Emilia when the girl made her comment and nodded. “Don’t worry, as long as they don’t get in my way or prevent me from doing my job properly I don’t mind.” She replied. She paused a moment before clearing her throat. “Since everyone is here thought I would like to mention some things that way no one is put in any unnecessary danger. I will state the most important thing first so that everyone knows it. I cannot state it enough, but I’m sure everyone has noticed the fact that I’m wearing a patch over one of my eyes.” She stated pointing at the thing that covered her right eye as she spoke. “If this is ever off for ANY, ANY, ANY reason stay out of the room or if you are already in the same room as I DON’T MOVE! I have limited vision in that eye but all I see are blurs so I can’t tell one thing from another and as a result I will attack anything that moves due to perceiving it as a threat.” She stated her expression not betraying how she felt about that fact. “I always take off my patch for an hour before going to sleep, for that time my door will be closed and locked, however, I will know if anything happens and will be just as quick to react as any other time. Another thing, I would highly suggest no one touched my weapons, they will always either be on my person or in my room, I will know if they were touched or messed with.” She stated watching the servant’s reactions to make sure her warnings were understood. Helen’s voice wasn’t bossy or mean, but it held business, and no room for question as both things were extremely important that everyone know. It was similar to a mother telling a child not to touch a hot stove.

OOC: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

Emilia listened to Helen's instructions, trying to commit them to memory. They were pretty simple- don't touch weapons, and don't move if the eyepacth is on. Simple enough to remember. She looked at Karin. "I have something to add. We need to get some blackout curtains. Karin? We need enough for all of the common rooms and Helen's room." She looked over at Helen. "Okay, aside from that, is there anything else, while we're all here?" She wanted to make sure that she didn't have any questions for any of the servants, particularly Rowen.

Wary Demon Girl

OOC: --

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 pm
BroscaHasScars

xxxxxx Feeling: Amused xxxxxx Company: Emilia and the servants xxxxxx
x
x
x
x

User Image

Helen looked over at Emilia when she told the third girl they would need blackout curtains. So far, Helen managed to stay out of the direct sunlight easily enough that it didn’t bother her as she walked around in the building with Emilia. Meanwhile Helen took note of the last girl’s name, Karin. When Emilia asked if there was anything else they needed mentioned with everyone there. Helen spoke again. “I hope we can all work well together and I mean not step on any toes, however until I can settle in I may have questions for everyone and I may accidently step on toes in the process. I hope you will forgive me if you feel I am over stepping into your jobs.” She stated to the servants. Helen decided that anything she wanted to find out she would ask them as opportunity arised talking one on one would also allow Helen more of a chance to gage their personalities and maybe even more information than if they were together.

OOC: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:10 pm
BroscaHasScars

Hey, realized you weren't quoted before, but I was wondering if you were still interested in this RP and or our other one... It would be really nice if you could let me know either way... Thanks.  

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers