Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Cameron's Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image

██████████████████ ━ Cameron's Home

Cameron's house is located in front of a forest, about a ten minute drive away from a nearby town.
        The living room.
        The kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:05 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

The drive out from the warehouse was quiet...well, relatively quiet, the dark-windowed van groaning and rumbling with each turn or stop. Two men in the front seats, large and muscular, stared forward silently as their surroundings changed from buildings of the town to the open air of the outskirts. Their destination wasn't far off, but distant enough to say it was out of town. On occaision, the passenger looked back from the corner of his eye, glancing into the spacious back-half of the vehicle to watch the third inhabitant. This one was also a man, however he appeared far more slender than the hulk-ish pair in the front. Despite this, the other male, near-white hair framing a pale face, was probably the most relaxed of the trio. With no other seating in the back, he leaned back against the inner wall of the van, legs crossed and eyes closed. His hands, seeming chained together and locked up tight, sat lightly in his lap. As their transportation slowed to a stop, he opened one eye slowly, revealing an icy blue iris. He smiled lightly to himself, he could tell he hadn't gone far from the town, more often than not the journey was far enough to give him some time to rest. "Can't win them all." He thought in amusement, opening his other eye as the two other men got out of the van. The driver pressed down on the horn briefly, notifying whoever was in earshot of their arrival as the other moved to the back of the van and opened the doors. "Out." He said simply, his voice as rough as his face. "I didn't hear a please." The white-haired male said back mockingly, though obeyed nontheless. He had to if he wanted to keep from dealing with consequences, but at this point he was untouchable. No matter how he agitatedthem , once he was on the property these men weren't to even try to use force. Stretching lightly, chains clanging together almost melodically, the male looked towards the home in front of him, an eyebrow raising very slightly, gaze drifting towards the tall trees of the forest behind it. "Not what we were expecting...but you've been in worse." He thought, blue eyes shifting back down to the building as all three men waited for the owner of the house to arrive.

{Hope this is enough to work with. Like you starter posts are not my strong suits >.<}

"...and I am the painter of masterpieces."

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image

⇝✿ scarletxxnight▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxx
                          ❝Not for ourselves alone are we born.❞

Cameron was working in a garden, along with her daughter, pulling weeds from some vegetables. "See, we're almost done, Emily." She looked at the dirt-covered six year old, whose bright red eyes stood out against their surroundings. Maybe I should get her inside before they show up... She thought, then jumped slightly when she heard a loud honk.

"Stranger danger!" Emily cried out and ran inside. Cameron sighed. Well, I'll bet that's them. She thought, standing and dusting herself off on her apron. She walked around the house from the side, until she was in the front yard. "Hello, gentlemen." She called cautiously. She noticed one man was in chains. So it's them. She thought, somewhat relieved.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:14 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

Though the two larger men simply waited as the owner of the house approached, the male in chains was already capturing every detail with barely a blink of thought. Female, blonde hair and brown eyes, no longer in the younger half of young adult, but probably only just out of that scope. As she approached, he could just notice bits of dirt clinging to her, clearly she didn't have someone to do work around the home instead. This caused the man's eyebrow to raise slightly, this would be the first time he'd been sent to a home that didn't already have at least a dozen servants or maids occupying the place. Was this the reason he was here? "Sure, 'master groundskeeper' was definitely on your resume." He thought sarcastically as the woman greeted the group. "Ma'am." One of the guards said in return, removing a rolled up set of papers from his belt and offering it to her. The white-haired man eyed them in curiosity, this woman must have paid in advance for the paperwork to have been sorted out already. "Everything is in order, we'll just unchain him and be on our way. If, for any reason you---" The man didn't finish his sentence as a loud, metallic thud rang out from behind. Turning, his eyes widened to see the chains that once held the smaller man already on the ground....some of the links had been neatly severed. Rubbing his wrist momentarily, the slave glanced up at him and smiled. "Don't look so surprised, these things aren't exactly the pinnicale of security anymore." He said, nudging the bundle of metal with his foot lightly before turning his attention to the woman. "Sorry to interrupt the chatter. I'll spare you the long speech and just say if you're not happy having me around, these...fine....gentlemen will have me picked up and shipped off in no time." He explained. The guard looked as though he was about to say something, but a silent stare from the blue-eyed man made him hesitate. "I'm sure you know my name already....but it's Arinth...who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" He asked, adding in a light bow of the head. Arinth's tone was in jest, but he was not mocking her...it was clear that he had gone through this process numerous times before.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

⇝✿ scarletxxnight▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxx

Cameron took the set of papers, nodding to the man that handed them over. "See, we're almost done, Emily." She looked over at the man- Arinth, as he broke his chains, literally- and had to suppress a small laugh. He's a feisty one. She thought, amused at his antics already. "Cameron Johnson." She told him with a nod. "It's good to meet you." She turned to the slavers. "Thank you. Have a safe drive back." She told them, a very polite dismissal. "Come inside, Arinth. There's someone else you need to meet."

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:50 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

Arinth simply smiled playfully and nodded as Cameron introduced herself. For a brief moment, his eyes flicked back towards the slavers as they made their way back to their vehicle. One of them gave him a look back, one that Arinth could tell meant to say 'don't get too comfortable'. The male's track record with staying under someone's custody was...infamous amongst the slavers to put it nicely, his last owner keeping him for barely a month before he was shipped back. That, however, was what the slave wanted...whether or not he wanted to part ways from Cameron was yet to be decided. At the mention of meeting someone else, Arinth raised an eyebrow as he looked back at the woman. "I must admit, I didn't think today would be such a social event." He said, though followed nontheless, he was indeed curious who this other person was. Was it another slave? Was Cameron a servant and he was to meet the real buyer? A family member? There were many possibilities and the truth was not yet obvious. Though usually he was more cautious than curious, there definitely wasn't any sense of danger or tension in the air. "Unless it's obvious once I've met this other person, may I ask why I've been brought here?" He asked, blue eyes still taking in his surroundings and subtly letting his gaze wander over Cameron for a split second on occaision...even though he didn't make trouble until he was certain it was necessary, he was a male after all.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

⇝✿ scarletxxnight▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxx

Cameron led the man inside as he said that he didn't expect today to be a 'social event'. A joke? She looked around the living room and frowned slightly when Emily wasn't waiting there. She went to her room, I guess. She thought, then turned to Arinth when he asked why she had brought him here. "Because I'm just a little paranoid, probably." She admitted, trying to make it into a joke.... although she wasn't too sure how well it sounded.

"Momma!" Emily emerged from the nearby hallway and ran to Cameron, clinging to her leg and looking at Arinth with curious red eyes. "This is my daughter, Emily. Emily, this is Arinth. He'll be staying with us for a while." She introduced them, then looked at him. "Emily is half-vampire- hunters killed her father a while back." She told him. She told him this in a very matter-of-fact manner- while she was broken up about it at the time, she had moved on since then. "The reason I brought you here, I suppose you could say it was for Emily's protection."

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:13 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

Arinth raised an eyebrow slightly when Cameron answered him. He could tell that she was trying to make a joke, but he couldn't help but wonder if there was some truth behind it. He shook off the thought, whatever the reason, he was here now, that fact didn't change. He had started to open his mouth to form another question, but was immediately cut off when another voice entered the room. The male watched as a young girl ran towards Cameron...eyes aside, the resemblence was unsuprising as the woman introduced her daughter to him. Arinth crossed his arms lightly as Cameron continued to speak, explaining the situation and reason for him being here. Well there it was, the purpose for his purchase: he was to keep Emily safe from people who'd want to do her harm. It was a role he was familiar with, though he never decided whether or not to do so until he actually knew a little more about his owner. That being said, guarding a child had it's own set of rules, ones drilled into him from a time long passed. Uncrossing his arms, the white-haired male slowly knelt down until he was eye level with Emily and offered a light smile. "It's nice to meet you, Emily." He said simply. "I hope it's alright with you that I'll being hanging around." Quite frankly, Arinth didn't see a reason to force an early leave from this place...just looking at the room they were in was enough to tell him that it'd be a comfortable arrangement, not to mention the chance of fighting a vampire hunter had piqued his curiosity. "It'll take a little time to establish the best way to keep the place safe..." He said, talking to Cameron this time as he stood up. "But I think not being confined to a cage all day is more than a fair enough trade to do what I can to make sure no harm comes to either of you."

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image

⇝✿ scarletxxnight▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxx

Emily stared at Arinth for a moment, then nodded. "You seem nice." She said, then scrunched up her nose. "You smell like metal, though."

Cameron was glad that Emily hadn't run out of the room, honestly. It had been a while since she had met anyone new. She nodded at Arinth's words. "Alright, let me know if you need anything, and I'll arrange for it." She told him, tilting her head to the side. She wasn't sure what the job would entail, so she would just let him decide for himself. "Would you like to take a look around, then?" She asked him, unsure of what to do now. She'd never bought a slave before, so he could be starving and she wouldn't know yet. Hopefully he'd speak up in such a case.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:00 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

Looking back to Emily, Arinth couldn't help but chuckle lightly when she commented on him smelling like metal. "I'm afraid I didn't have much time to make myself smell nice before coming here. I'm sure a nice long shower later will fix that" He said. In truth, he did have what the slavers considered a 'shower' earlier today, but really the water that was used probably smelled just as bad as not having one anyway. Turning his attention back to Cameron, he nodded lightly. He wouldn't take advantage of the offer, though some part of his mind did smirk internally...he could definitely find some entertainment in figuring out how well he could tread that line. When asked about looking around the place, Arinth raised an eyebrow slightly. "It's been a while since someone's asked if I wanted to...any more offers and you'd easily take the top place on the list of nicest people I've met." He said. He wasn't sure if Cameron had caught on already, but Arinth was choosing his words a little more carefully with Emily in the room. She hadn't told the young girl that he was a slave when introducing him, so he couldn't tell if that meant she didn't want her to know that particular piece of information about the male just yet. "I think that'd be ideal, I'd feel rather embarrassed if I had to ask Emily where to go because I got lost." He said playfully.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

BroscaHasScars

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:22 am
User Image

⇝✿ scarletxxnight▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxx

Emily tilted her head to the side, then looked at Cameron. "I'm gonna go play." She announced, smiling. "See you, metal man!" She said before running off.

Cameron stared blankly at Arinth for a minute when he said that she was one of the nicest people she met. "Oh, I'm sure you're exaggerating." She said with a slight laugh, although something told her that he probably wasn't. When Emily left, Cameron, let out a quiet sigh. She wasn't sure if she should tell Emily that their new 'guest' was a slave or not yet, so she was glad that he hadn't said anything about it to her daughter. "Okay, let's have a look around, then." She said, gesturing for him to follow. "Anything in particular that you'd like to see first?"

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:13 am
BroscaHasScars

User Image
Arinth Garamscythe

"Swordplay is an art..."

Arinth simply folded his arms lightly and smirked when Emily called him 'metal man', he supposed there had been worse thing he'd been called.turning to Cameron when she spoke, giving a slight shrug. Maybe he was exaggerating, maybe he wasn't, he had met so many people that it was hard to keep all of them to memory. He watched briefly as Emily left the room, but his attention once again shifted to Cameron when she spoke again. Following, he thought for just a moment before answering her. "A run down of the inside of the house would be a good starting point." He said, resting his chin on his hand in thought. "If I'm going to be protecting Emily...and yourself by proxy...I'll need to know every possible entrance to the house, as well as any easy to travel paths towards the property." He explained. Arinth knew of the road that lead to the house of course, but the forest behind the building was just as good an area to approach from as well. His mind coughed a short laugh...it wasn't often he shifted into bodyguard mode so quickly. "Maybe you just warmed up to the kid already because she gave you a nickname." He thought in amusement. Whatever the case, Arinth shifted his hands until they were tucked behind his head. "Knowing where I'll be sleeping is probably another point to add to our tour...as much a night owl as I am, a few hours of sleep is still a good idea." He said light-heartedly.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas