xxxxC L A R I C ExxxE R I C AxxxS T E E L E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Clairy, Clare

AGE 14

BIRTHDAY October 16th, 2023

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 2/3 inches, yew and dragon heartstring, inflexible with a spiralled shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Lindsay Lohan [x]

LANGUAGES English, French

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF Dropped out (2042)

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Professor

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Clarice is highly intelligent. She can figure out solutions quite easily, and enjoys mental challenges. She is also pretty studious, considering she wants to learn.
              ◊ SHY Clarice is also rather shy. She doesn't talk to very many people, and feels uncomfortable with engaging new people. She would rather have a small circle of close friends than a large one of virtual strangers.
              ◊ CONFIDENT Despite her shyness, Clarice is actually particularly confident in her abilities and decisions. She tends to get stubborn at times about what she can or cannot do, but that is due to her belief she can perform such tasks. She tends to get rather annoyed with people who tell her she can't more often than not as a result.
              ◊ QUIET Clarice is actually pretty quiet. She rather enjoys moments where she can get away to be alone, and even when she is around other people, she doesn't speak much. She would rather observe those people around her than jump into things.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Clarice is actually quite friendly once you get past her shyness and quiet. It might seem a contradiction, but she actually does enjoy having people around when she wants them to be and becomes quite talkative and helpful in those situations.
              ◊ UNSTABLE Unfortunately Clarice suffers a fatal flaw when it comes to her mental state. While she is quite friendly and willing to help, there are times she cannot understand other people and their emotional states, and even has a hard time identifying her own feelings, leading to her doing things people find unacceptable. Despite her best efforts, she can't seem to understand why they get mad at her.

Cats
                  Butterflies
                  Her family
                  Music

DISLIKES
                  Cabbage
                  Pill bugs
                  Small rooms
                  Slimy things
                  Being lied to

HOBBIES
                  Taking things apart
                  Singing
                  Collecting dolls

STRENGTHS
                  Singing
                  Manipulating her oldest brother

WEAKNESSES
                  Can be bossy
                  Isn't quite mentally stable

FEARS
                  Claustrophobia
                  Being abandoned

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD My childhood isn't that bad. I was born to my parents, but they disappeared for some reason. I ended up being raised by my brother Rick and uncle Timothy as a result, and they're pretty good. I also have another brother, Jacob, who I see every now and then. I usually live in Hogsmeade, though there are occasions when I travel to Little Hangleton to stay over at Jacob's home over the summer. I guess I can't complain too much about everything, since both of my brothers are pretty cool.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Clarice got to school and was immediately sorted into Ravenclaw. She didn't make many friends, but she did find one person she believes she can be friends with in Treva Warlow. She hung out mostly with her brother and uncle however during the school year and tried her best in classes.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Clarice's second year wasn't that much to write home about. She went to classes, hung out with her brother, and generally kept to herself. She did ask her brother if he could get her an owl, since she figured she would want a pet and could take care of it.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Clarice's year was pretty quiet. She went to her new classes and enjoyed being at school. The only thing she minded really was that she seemed to be pretty much an outcast to her peers, who never really talked to her at all.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was again, more of the same. She started becoming depressed over it and wanted to try and figure out what was so wrong with her that no one wanted to talk to her.

POST GRADUATION The summer before her fifth year, Clarice found herself out and about with her brother, Jacob. They had decided to meet up with one of Jacob's friends from school and work, and Clarice was growing resentful of her brothers' successes with their social life. That's why, when strangers appeared wanting to take her with them claiming to be her parents, she snapped. She decided to go with them, not once thinking about the fact that they had just murdered people with her.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Megan Steele, Garret Drage
                  Siblings - Richard Drage, Jacob Drage
                  Uncle - Timothy Steele
                  Niblings - Marcia Drage, Caden Drage

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Treva Warlow
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER None
              ENEMIES None
              PETS None