Are you gonna join me on november?
  Yes!
  No :(
View Results

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:48 am
Hello everyone! I'm lutiana but you can call me lutii~
You can check my thread in my signiture to know more about me.
Since i'm a lil bit tired today and i just want to greet everyone.
I'm also planning to hold a contest here maybe on 2nd week of november when i'm less busy ^^ hope you can join that! i'm still planning everything and earning some gold and stuffs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:27 am
Hi lutil! Thank you so much for joining and creating a thread introducing yourself. (I'm a little bit tired today, too...ah!!)

Contest?! In this guild?! That would be AMAZING. I know for sure that I would be a part of it, and I am certain multiple people would be as well. I am so glad that you are preparing this for us. Looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:49 pm
Lutiana
Hello everyone! I'm lutiana but you can call me lutii~

Hi Lutii! I'm the BatChic, and I am pleased to be invited to join this guild! I have found that through interactions via guilds many long-time friends can be made, and I hope that I can meet new friends, here, as well. Pleased to meet you! *hugs* Batz

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:01 pm
Hi BatChic! Welcome to the guild! We are so glad to have you here. And thank you for your encouragement! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Lutiana

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:26 am
Blind Blindness
Hi lutil! Thank you so much for joining and creating a thread introducing yourself. (I'm a little bit tired today, too...ah!!)

Contest?! In this guild?! That would be AMAZING. I know for sure that I would be a part of it, and I am certain multiple people would be as well. I am so glad that you are preparing this for us. Looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard! biggrin

Yes! I would like o ask where should i put this contest up like at what thread? ^^
Thank you for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:28 am
BatChic

Hi Lutii! I'm the BatChic, and I am pleased to be invited to join this guild! I have found that through interactions via guilds many long-time friends can be made, and I hope that I can meet new friends, here, as well. Pleased to meet you! *hugs* Batz

User Image

Thank you Batchic for the warm welcome! I was just invited and im glad that make your acquaintance! Hope you can join the contest oh 2nd week of nov! biggrin  

Lutiana

Shy Cat

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am
Lutiana
Blind Blindness

Welcome aboard! biggrin

Yes! I would like o ask where should i put this contest up like at what thread? ^^
Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you so much for asking! If it's okay, I'd like for you to put the contest in the main forum, just like what you did with this thread. So you will create a whole new topic for the contest in the main forum.

We really appreciate you doing this!! Very excited! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:37 pm
Blind Blindness

Thank you so much for asking! If it's okay, I'd like for you to put the contest in the main forum, just like what you did with this thread. So you will create a whole new topic for the contest in the main forum.

We really appreciate you doing this!! Very excited! biggrin

OKay okay ^^  

Lutiana

Shy Cat

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 pm
The 2nd week of November? But... but... that's when half the U.S. is moving to Canada to escape whichever one of our absolutely horrible candidates wins the presidency! gonk Hope Gaia has already set up their branch office there, so the site won't be shut down during the move. xd

I'm kidding, of course. Actually, I don't expect more than a third or so to make the exodus. Have a lot of fun joking about it, though. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:07 am
Priestess_Kelina
The 2nd week of November? But... but... that's when half the U.S. is moving to Canada to escape whichever one of our absolutely horrible candidates wins the presidency! gonk Hope Gaia has already set up their branch office there, so the site won't be shut down during the move. xd

I'm kidding, of course. Actually, I don't expect more than a third or so to make the exodus. Have a lot of fun joking about it, though. xp

lololol okay im starting this week c: hope you can join XD  

Lutiana

Shy Cat

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas