Finding uses for items Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:08 am
Those hard to work with items that collect dust in your inventory until the magical day you can finally pair it up with something.

It finally happened for me! emotion_kirakira -points to the sword-

Anyone else have it happen to them? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 pm
Speedira Windira
Those hard to work with items that collect dust in your inventory until the magical day you can finally pair it up with something.

I just buy random stuff and hope it works. I have so many things just buried under piles of junk.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:34 pm
Speedira Windira

No, because I generally don't buy any items unless I've already checked them out in previews, and already paired them up with something. If it doesn't match anything already in my inventory, I either don't buy it, or buy a whole outfit just to go with it. If, ultimately, I find I can't use something, it goes on the MP. I don't keep useless items in my inventory, cause I don't want to wast either the gold or the slots on them. As such, my inventory is mostly empty, but I can use practically everything in it, so it's cool. Glad you finally manged to pair something up with that sword, though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm
Speedira Windira

That's such a cool fit with the rest of your avi!! biggrin

I've had it happen a few times with a few avis. It's rare for me, but I'm happy when it does occur! Sadly, though, I seem to buy more items that never pair with anything than items that will fit with everything... sweatdrop  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am
When I go shopping for items for myself, I usually buy up random cheap stuff with poses I think are cute or usable.
And then sometimes I force them into outfits even if they don't match because darn it they're cute. >>;
And sometimes I get items out of dumpster dive that I stare at while I'm in dress up thinking 'oh god when will I ever manage to use this, it's not even remotely my style.'
But then I pair those awful pants with a cute dress to take advantage of the shoes with the pants and it's like 'HALLELUJAH, PRAISE EVERYTHING, IT'S NOT WORTHLESS.'
My by far bigger problem, though, is getting cute but worthless human base items from dumpster dive and I'm like 'Why couldn't it be for paws? I can't use it like this. ;w;'

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Speedira Windira

That's such a cool fit with the rest of your avi!! biggrin

I've had it happen a few times with a few avis. It's rare for me, but I'm happy when it does occur! Sadly, though, I seem to buy more items that never pair with anything than items that will fit with everything... sweatdrop

Thank you! biggrin

So many nice items without that special pair.@.@  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am
delasislas
Speedira Windira

I just buy random stuff and hope it works. I have so many things just buried under piles of junk.

Your avis do look nice. 3nodding

o.o Will I find some missing socks?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 am
Priestess_Kelina
Speedira Windira

No, because I generally don't buy any items unless I've already checked them out in previews, and already paired them up with something. If it doesn't match anything already in my inventory, I either don't buy it, or buy a whole outfit just to go with it. If, ultimately, I find I can't use something, it goes on the MP. I don't keep useless items in my inventory, cause I don't want to wast either the gold or the slots on them. As such, my inventory is mostly empty, but I can use practically everything in it, so it's cool. Glad you finally manged to pair something up with that sword, though. biggrin

You have a great system going.
Not only do you save gold,you also save space.x3

It took a while,but worth the wait. 3nodding  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:19 am
Queen Spazzy
When I go shopping for items for myself, I usually buy up random cheap stuff with poses I think are cute or usable.
And then sometimes I force them into outfits even if they don't match because darn it they're cute. >>;
And sometimes I get items out of dumpster dive that I stare at while I'm in dress up thinking 'oh god when will I ever manage to use this, it's not even remotely my style.'
But then I pair those awful pants with a cute dress to take advantage of the shoes with the pants and it's like 'HALLELUJAH, PRAISE EVERYTHING, IT'S NOT WORTHLESS.'
My by far bigger problem, though, is getting cute but worthless human base items from dumpster dive and I'm like 'Why couldn't it be for paws? I can't use it like this. ;w;'

You'd think Gaia would bother to make a lot of cute items for Paws too.
You rolled this out,now make use of it! -slaps gaia staff in charge of these->->;

o,o On another note,your avi is looking adorable....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:35 am
Speedira Windira
Queen Spazzy

You rolled this out,now make use of it! -slaps gaia staff in charge of these->->;

Right?!! It's pretty frustrating. Because, like, unless someone is throwing project custom tickets at the staff, they don't seem to bother with this base as much as I feel they should.
(And then there are the occasional ninja items that people are like "what are you wearing?" and I have to be like "It's this, but unless you're a paw, you can't use it, I'm so sorry. ;w;")
At least they've seemingly learned from all the fits we've thrown about not being included for seasonals and release all of those items for both bases.
Thank youuuuuu~
I don't usually go for cutesy and was vaguely worried it might turn out bust, it's good to hear it works, haha~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 am
Queen Spazzy
Speedira Windira
Queen Spazzy

Right?!! It's pretty frustrating. Because, like, unless someone is throwing project custom tickets at the staff, they don't seem to bother with this base as much as I feel they should.
(And then there are the occasional ninja items that people are like "what are you wearing?" and I have to be like "It's this, but unless you're a paw, you can't use it, I'm so sorry. ;w;")
At least they've seemingly learned from all the fits we've thrown about not being included for seasonals and release all of those items for both bases.
Thank youuuuuu~
I don't usually go for cutesy and was vaguely worried it might turn out bust, it's good to hear it works, haha~

Yay for more options! biggrin

You are welcome.>w<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:50 am
Speedira Windira

My story isn't so much about pairing up useless items as much about a delight that two very special different items worked so well together that they created a new, almost seamless costume, as planned by Gaia artists, but unknown by me.

You see, I have been playing Lake Kindred more often, these days, and have been given some awesome drops as rewards. In this case, you see, I won a Greedy Fafir and later, Fafir Biancareina. These two Fafir items in blue -- granted me a bustle skirt (Fafir Biancareina) matching a lovely bra-top from Greedy Fafir.

Yay for Gaia Surprises!

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 am
BatChic
Speedira Windira

My story isn't so much about pairing up useless items as much about a delight that two very special different items worked so well together that they created a new, almost seamless costume, as planned by Gaia artists, but unknown by me.

You see, I have been playing Lake Kindred more often, these days, and have been given some awesome drops as rewards. In this case, you see, I won a Greedy Fafir and later, Fafir Biancareina. These two Fafir items in blue -- granted me a bustle skirt (Fafir Biancareina) matching a lovely bra-top from Greedy Fafir.

Yay for Gaia Surprises!

I never knew there were so much Fafnir items.xD

Those special items are a nice surprise,too.x3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 pm
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Speedira Windira

my avi usually goes shoeless, you might if you have it on your wishlist and it is reasonably priced. cool  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:54 pm
delasislas
Speedira Windira
delasislas
Speedira Windira

my avi usually goes shoeless, you might if you have it on your wishlist and it is reasonably priced. cool

You sneaky sock bandits...xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces