Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves Profiles
Merk's Slaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Merkavah

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:06 pm
If you're interested in RPing with any of the slaves below, let me know by PMing me or by quoting me in this thread. I am a semi-literate RPer who sometimes struggles with lengthy posts but avoids one-liners at all costs, and I expect you to do the same should you decide to RP with me. Thank you very much! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marchiel Reed
22 years old | Female | Human/demon hybrid | Seke
"You'll learn quickly that unlike many of the other people you know, I actually have standards."

Orientation: "North. Just kidding. I'll go for anyone who isn't ugly."
Collar:
Purple
Charms: a book, a pen, a leaf, a broom, a shield, an easel, a white dove, and a question mark
Powers: superhuman speed, agility, and precision

Bio: The first thing Marchiel will tell you upon buying her is that she has a bionic left arm. The second thing Marchiel will tell you is that although she respects you as her master, she will never, ever tell you how she got it.
Marchiel spent the first twelve years of her life free, living in her parents' home and generally not giving too much of a damn. Sure, her mother was born in the depths of the inferno, and the locals were none too happy about the mixed marriage, and everybody was all up in arms about "corruption of human virtues and values", but honestly, who cared? Her parents never let her know and hid all the nasty evidence. The neighborhood kids had little problem with Marchiel herself. All in all, it was a pretty comfortable middle-class life.
Yeah, you know how this ends, don't you?
Eventually, the illusion broke. Thirteen-year-old Marchiel came home from summer camp one day to find her house razed down to its foundation and would-be slavers lying in wait. The rest of her life was a blur of domestic servitude, fixing appliances and cleaning houses. Somewhere along the line, she got a decent education. Somewhere else along the line, she lost her left arm.
Marchiel doesn't think too much of her circumstances one way or the other. It's a living, at least. She gets meals and a bed. Nobody's abused her or anything. Nobody's asked her too much about her left arm.

Personality: Marchiel is obedient to a fault as long as she's treated decently. This doesn't stop her, however, from making the occasional snarky comment as she carries out her duties. She has a dry sense of humor that not even her master is safe from sometimes. She finds it difficult to truly relax, since she never knows when she ought to be at attention. She keeps a diary that she tries her hardest to write in every day; her current one, a gift from her previous master, has lasted her about three or four years. When she does feel like giving herself some free time, she finds comfort in quiet, natural spaces such as gardens or forests, since she sees so little of the outdoors normally. She speaks little; the way she sees it, her actions are enough. When she is talkative, it's usually only with people she's warmed up to, and it's in a much warmer fashion than her day-to-day speech.

Marchiel does not currently have a master.

White Merkavah

Friendly Vampire

White Merkavah

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image
Ewan Lafayette
19 years old | Male | Human | Seke
"What kind of person are you? I like people who speak clearly and respectfully to everyone."

Orientation: Homosexual
Collar:
Blue
Charms: an easel, a ballet shoe, a sheet of music, a book, a pen, a white dove, and a daisy
Powers: Pyrokinesis and the ability to control the growth of plants

Bio: Ewan doesn't really grasp his situation yet. As far as he's concerned, his parents shipped him off to the slave market at 18 as a test of character, and once he's proved himself, he'll be free to come home. The collars, the charms, the long and dark trundle of the slavers' trucks down isolated roads -- none of that's for him, not really. Come his 20th or 21st birthday or so, he's as good as free.
The poor fool.
Maybe he genuinely doesn't know, or maybe he just refuses to believe it, but by the time he was sold off, his parents couldn't wait to get rid of him. Think about it -- would you want a kid in your household who could set something ablaze just by being startled by the loud dog next door or a kid whose favorite way of chastising cruel high-schoolers was letting them writhe inside the mouth of a giant carnivorous plant for a few minutes? The pleasant smile, fluffy hair, and warm, optimistic demeanor just weren't enough to compensate. In their opinion, Ewan's parents got rid of him years too late.
His naivete hasn't been dangerous to him yet. So far, he's been doing fairly well as an artistically-inclined pleasure slave, what with his virginal charms and his clean singing voice and his genuine compassion for his master and all that. There was that one incident when he set his first master's house ablaze after a matter of months, but oh, well, that sort of thing happens sometimes, you know? All it is to Ewan is one more pesky charm on his little ribbon that feels heavier than it looks.

Personality: Ewan just can't bring himself to dislike anyone on the spot. No matter how bad the first impression is, he's convinced that redemption is always possible and that there are no real "bad people", just bad things that scared people do. He puts conscious effort into being as compassionate and understanding as possible, and even when he's not, he has a natural optimism and confidence that colors everything he does. He doesn't "seriously" worry about things; there are bad things, and bad things happen, and Ewan knows that, but they seldom matter to him in the grand scheme of things. He loves being around other people and is very talkative. He gets lonely very easily. He has a wicked sense of humor that one wouldn't typically expect from somebody who looks so damned cutesy.

Ewan does not currently have a master.

Slaves Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff