Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:01 am
Hotline Bling beats out from the sound system,
getting fans dancing to Drakes latest hit from last year.

And an entrance of four came out onstage. First Miss E, face expressed annoyance at the mass of fans, she turns with folded arms to face where she emerged, as if giving everyone the cold shoulder, that dared to have laid their eyes on her.
Second came the towering Ardomis who now looked like a gentleman ready for action, he too came to a stop on ramp, beside Miss E, only to stand and gaze down at the empty ring in boredom.
Third, was a surprising return of a wild eyed Guy Cancer! As he walked out, another person followed behind, and in his jagged walk from years of wear and tear, Guy carried a dastardly wicked grin which told the same old story to all that we were about to see another sad version of Guy Cancer's history being repeated.. again.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The group of four made their way down ramp, amidst an arena filled with a chorus of booing and jeers to Guy Cancer, knowing straight from most of his career that he was just out right bad news. And with leading his band of lesser known associates, they too received their share of heat.. from the bland Ardomis, who only looked straight ahead, ignoring all around him, doing the simple A to B.. to Miss E, who would only do well on her own, but never good with others; true fans knew that misfortune fell around her, only in group settings.. As for this masked man in black and red.. well. He was booed, simply for being in a bad crowd.

Entering the ring, Ardomis went up the steps and did his standard leg over ropes, Miss E did her lazy roll in, and Cancer being the last, had walked around the ring to the other side, grabbed a couple of mics, wasted more time to walk back around, this time on the other side, rolling in where Miss E had. No doubt, many a fan had rolled their eyes to the pointlessness of that. The fouth person did not enter ring, only stopped upon approach of the ring apron and turned to have his back to the ring and faced the entrance, posture of legs apart, hands in front with a left gloved hand clasping the right wrist.

"Thank you! It's great to be seen again! At W-W-F-G, no less! I never thought I'd be HERE! Been in near every company, except this poop-stain place." Of course this incited cheaply heated boos to rain down.. and Guy just talks over them like pond scum. "I seriously, don't get whyyy.. a company that was number one for several years in a row, went down while this stanky crotch ridden company still stands! And that's ok. I'm going to do what I've been doing since day one. DOMINATE!"

"I have formed a new force that will stamp it's mark in this cruddy little federation.. The Vagabonds! Every championship will be around our waist!. Miss E and me can take those Universal Tag belts, the other tag belts can go to the other two fellas.."Thumbs off in a vague direction towards Ardomis and.. the other guy. "Miss E also gets the Nephilim belt, the I-C belt goes to.." This time, Guy doesn't even bother finishing his sentence on that one and just shrugs his shoulders, again thumbing that vague directive thumb.. "Since I'm back on the market, it makes sense that the top title.. yeah, that's right douche monkeys! You're looking at your soon to be Legacy Champion! I am about to bless this dump with a real Cha-!"

And Ardomis takes Guy Cancer's head off with a nasty Big Boot.

The jeers and response of disapproval from the crowd had all ceased in near instant, as shock fell over fans, of which this moment was brief, bringing out a loud appreciation of cheers to the unconscious body of Guy Cancer! Ardomis merely stepped around the ring in a dignified manner, not giving any notice to the love he was receiving, and he only continued his attack. Grabbing Guy by the back of his neck, Ardomis pulled a drooping Guy up onto his shoulders for an agonizing Torture Rack that arose Guy from his umpteenth concussion, but that's okay, he'll be fine.. because as soon as Cancer got to howling about the issue over his back, Ardomis shut him up with a horrid Powerbomb! Putting in the atmosphere that Cancers suffering had ended.. making every stupid fan the thought that this beating was over; WRONG!!
Ardomis was only getting pumped up on this destruction of once was a sly, clever fox of a man that was strangely loyal and traitorous at the same time.

((more within 24/hrs))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:17 am
The audience buzzed in mixed emotions of where they should feel over this situation of heel turning on heel..
Ardomis actually gotten down on a knee, hovering over Guy Cancer and began to mercilessly beat him over the head with heavy rights! Even when Guy managed to feebly hands up in attempt to cover his head from the heavy handed Ardomis, it was merely brushed away by the unrelenting blow-after-blow! This would undoubtedly continued well on after Guy bloody pulp for a noggin, because, boy, you could feel the hate!

Miss E had gotten a hold of a microphone that Guy had in hand and almost in a plead for Ardomis to restrain himself.. "Ardomis! Ardomis! Hold on! Hold it! Easyeasyeasyeasy.. we still need him functional enough to hear and comprehend our message." She rested a hand on Ardomis's shoulder, requesting him to step away from Guy Cancer.. who now was sporting a wicked cool gash to his forehead that Ardomis had skillfully knuckled in. "Now see, Guy.. this isn't happening because we came out to some song that failed to go in sync with your another pathetic attempt at a faction. Or.. even that lame name of 'The Vagabonds'. No, this goes back much farther and deeper.. so expect this to get worse." With that said, she steps back, lowering her mic and Ardomis came back, rolling Guy Cancer over face down..

His screams, no more than gurgles, as Ardomis cinched in a neck tearing Camel Clutch!
Guy Cancers face reddened, a few shades away from camouflaging the trickle of blood that made it's way from his gash, down around past his nose, and dripping in his mouth, staining his teeth a bit.. perhaps that gurgling was him drowning in his own blood? .... Nah!

Miss E adjusted her headphones, listening to some tunes of no ones business to know, as she casually walked around the ring, lowering her eyes, swaying her head to whatever song that manipulated her to get lost in the song..... What must have been an hour of extreme torment to Guy Cancer, was only about over a minute of light dancing from Miss E, who had honestly got lost in her good beat of some fun hip swinging. Finally came back to reality and brought back the point to why they where here. "Drop him, Ardomis." Tears were rolling out of Guy's eyes, as Ardomis made no ceasing to his grip. "Drop him!" Still no change in his resolve. "Dammit, let go!" She snapped at a Ardomis who still didn't get his fill, released a drained Cancer.

Miss E caused Guy to give a weak and worn groan as she stepped up to Guy, stepping on a few fingers of his in doing so. Glaring down at this old fool, with a scowl of such salty bitterness. "Such old ideals. Get the belts and dominate. Whether you're tagging, in a team, in a faction, or just you.. because it's you.. you've always been the douche monkey. I wanted to come out here tonight and do all this to you while having fun doing it, enjoy myself.. but I can't. It makes me so MAD and sick to look at you. You've accomplished your own promotion, taken over other promotions, built factions, accomplished championships, riches... and yet, no allies. Like Ardomis here. Why isn't he your ally? Isn't he grateful that you brought him into CWA? Or BBW? Or is it in return of training with him to get in the best shape of your life, you bring him into CWA to fight for you against Bison? Sure, he got his foot in the door, but then after CWA closed it's doors.. for nine months you politic'd to keep him under and out of the radar for bigger promotions, until you need him again.. but Shanahan saved his a**." Miss E backed away, releasing Guy's fingers, and turned her head to look down over at the masked mystery man guarding the ring for a moment, then brought her attention back to Guy Cancer. A smile creeping up her face.

((sorry, wanted to finish today.. kept busy for WHOLE day. literally a day))  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:00 pm
Walking back toward her victim, Miss E kneeled right beside Guy Cancer's head, and with such gentleness, she kindly scooted his head onto her lap! While softly caressing his hair and cheek with her fingers.. "Oh... Guy, so pitiful.. so dumb. Like a monkey. If only you hadn't taken me away from my man, you'd possibly the longest reigning champ for whatever title you traded for me.. dumb little monkey, I never needed saving.. it was Freakshow.. I could've prevented his public excretion on a man.. and many other undignified situations.. cause that's what woman does. She keeps him presentable." Miss E's eyes had been up in the air throughout her ramblings. Now those eye's went downward to Guys face. "You know.. that moniker your adoptive Father gave you? ..Fox? That one." She slowly brought her hands up, slipping off her white and black fox mask, then sliding it over Guy's face. "Yeah.. I want it. So, next Legacy.. you will come back out here, into this ring, and pass onto me. Just give us The Fox moniker and we will give you retirement, let your delusions die and end your dream to wake up to your retirement.

The lights go out and soon they come right back on, with only a sprawled out Cancer.

((Sorry lazy finish, just want to get done with this.))  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games