Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Opener: Salem Croft vs Good Question Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:40 pm
The following contest, is scheduled for ONE FALL!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:24 pm
Suddenly the lights went to a dark green. The heart monitor gets the four heart beats, before dying out. The flat line then explodes and the line separates, and flashes back together to the name:

? Good Question ?

Good Question's Theme Music starts to play as the crowd starts immediately booing. The nearly 400 pounder comes walking out from the curtain, and takes a moment to stand at the center. He stares down a couple of jeering people in the audience before he starts his march down to the ring. Nothing special about his walk, just the look of intensity and will to destroy anything that's in front of him.

Announcer: His opponent, weighing 352 pounds GOOD QUESTIONNNNNNN!

Good Question walked up the stairs, and steps over the top rope. GQ then walks to the middle of the ring to wait for Salem. The opportunity to destroy one of the biggest names in the WWF!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm
BREAK!
User Image
Caught out alone, and I'm tryin to be free.
Caught up in things that are inside of me.
Lookin for something that I cannot see.
Losing my faith but I'm tryin to believe.
THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

User Image

King: "What is this?! We weren't expecting Cyrus out here tonight! Oh well. here comes the Money!"

J.R: "I couldn't tell ya King, Maybe we'll find out in the next few minutes."

It certainly wasn't Salem who stepped out on stage, instead it was the man of Dreams, Cyrus Everblaze. Only 24 hours ago, Cyrus was partnered up with Miranda in a Tag Team triple threat, yet another lost opportunity The Dream had to finally win the tag team championship. Cyrus wasted no time as he walked down the ramp.

Losing my faith, losing my faith,
losing my faith, losing my faith.
Tryin to be free.. THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

Cyrus stared up at GQ when he made it down to the ring, his face shrouded by his hood. He turned the corner and walked over to the announce table, it seemed tonight he was just here to provide some commentary. Fans chanted his name as he pulled his hood back and put on the headset. "Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!" He set the Money in the Bank down on the table and sat down.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AF-TER.. MEEEEEEE!
J.R.: "Good evening to you Cyrus. What brings you out here?"
King: "I can assume after that loss last night you must be out here just to watch the show."
"You know King a good friend of mine once told me there's nothing wrong with just sitting and enjoying the show. But no, I'm out here for a reason."
J.R.: "It wouldn't happen to be about when you might be cashing in that contract, would it?"
"Frankly that's none of your damn business J.R., but no, I have something I'd like to take care of before I take my fight to the champion."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:34 pm
After the appearances of GQ and Cyrus, the crowd sizzled with anticipation for the other half of the night's opening match. As if on cue, the lights would suddenly dim around the arena, dropping at the laser-like riff that tore through the speakers, lights and smoke pulsing in time with the drum beat to illuminate a hooded figure standing on the stage, silhouette shadowed and shaded by the contrast of haze and strobe.

Above the man's head on the Titantron blazed the name SALEM CROFT, accompanied by a video packages detailing various points of his career, from his scraps with Cyrus and Cartwright to winning Money in the Bank. On the rise of the beat, Salem would lift his chin and throw his head back, shouting a battle cry as he stepped into the reignited house lights and pulled his zippered hoodie open to reveal the white-on-black Superman logo of the shirt underneath to a pop from the crowd.

JR: "Here he is, King! Back in action, tonight, and the crowd is on their feet!"

King: "Ugh! More like inaction! I swear, JR, you couldn't pick a winner if the ribbon was already pinned to them!"

JR: "I'm just saying, King, some people were happy to see him come back at Halloween Havoc. Maybe you've been happy once or twice?"

King: "Yeah! Like when Trump won the election! You must be a Bernie supporter, King, that's why you like these LOSERS! Not in my America!"

JR: "And here I thought we could keep the politics out this evening."

King: "You take the high road all you want, JR! Ask Hillary where it got 'er!"

Starting on down the ramp, Salem unzipped his hoodie and swung it off, revealing the sleeveless Superman tee beneath to go with his boot-cut grey denim jeans. Slapping hands with fans along the ramp and ringside, Salem made his way around the squared circle, stopping at the announcer's table to eye the current Mr. Money in the Bank, his former 'mentor', Cyrus, who had made himself comfortable at the booth. Smirking a little, Salem nodded and pointed back up to the Titantron, perhaps referencing the sight of him putting the pain on Cyrus in the video package or holding the MITB briefcase, himself.

King: "Did he say something, JR?! I'm not used to him talking without a microphone!"

JR: "Why don't you try talking without a microphone one of these shows, King?"

Making his way up the ring stairs, Salem pounded his black leather combat boots into the diamond pattern steel, stepping onto the canvas to run up to the ropes facing the hard camera and lean over it, shouting to the fans who responded in kind. Testing the flexibility of the cables as his music faded out, Salem turned to face GQ for the first time in a one-on-one situation, stepping towards the center logo to offer a friendly fist bump before the bell rang.

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:15 pm
First Cyrus came out for commentary, besides short confusion Good Question wasn't concerned about the current Money in the Bank case carrier. He didn't have a title on him, and he wasn't apart of the match what so ever. Though there is some hatred from earlier in the year.

Finally Salem comes out to the ring, clad out in whatever the hell he has on. Throughout the cheering and the glamour of an entrance, GQ wasn't impressed and simply stepped to the center of the ring to meet Salem.

Good Question saw the outstretched fist to him, unfortunately for Salem, GQ isn't there for friendly competition. Instead Question went to grab the fist of Salem and pull him in for a Short Arm Clothesline!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 pm
Salem knew something was off the moment GQ grabbed his fist rather than knock knuckles with him, ducking instinctively to avoid the forecasted elbow or lariat as he was pulled close! Thinking quickly, Salem would open his hand and grab GQ's wrist in transition, looking to sweep around behind with a waistlock to go for a German Suplex as the bell rang, looking to hold it for a quick pinfall attempt!

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:29 pm
Good Question stumbles forward after missing the line, and realizes what Salem is going for once he felt his arms wrap around his waist. The near 400 pounder simply stood his ground, and shook his head denying the move.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:33 pm
Overzealous, Salem underestimated his ability to lift the behemoth, his Suplex attempt looking as effective as it would on a flagpole or a tree. But with a grit of his teeth and a brace of his legs, Salem struggled to try the maneuver once more on the Goliath, determined to at least lift the big man off the ground for his trouble!

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:39 pm
Good Question felt more attempts at being lifted. The mastadon remained grounded, now laughing at the foolish try of being Hercules. So instead he would look to throw a back elbow towards the head of Salem.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:45 pm
Salem struggled to the point that he was feeling the blood rush to his face, but GQ's dead weight and fresh reserves made it a futile effort, suddenly struck in the skull by a stiff back elbow from the giant! Staggering back, Salem held his head and bounced off the ropes, looking to throw a diving forearm of his own into the back of GQ's shoulder blades with a reckless charge!

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:52 pm
Good Question got the fly off his back, and was positioning his feet to be at a normal base to move. Suddenly a shot, with added velocity went right between his shoulder blades, sending him stumbling towards the ropes. Question turns around, with his back to the ropes, trying to recover from the blind side shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:57 pm
The crowd cheered as Salem managed to make the big man budge, but the impact absorbed every ounce of momentum the M.W. Deuce had conjured to move GQ onto the ropes. Knowing he couldn't let up, Salem shook his hands and charged once again, fans cheering louder as he reached his opponent and leaped, looking to try and dropkick the burly b*****d through the ropes in the process with some nimble legwork!

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:03 pm
GQ was at the ropes, dazed from the impact. Trying to recover in time. Just then, both feet of Salem drive into his chest, and send the 400 pounder through the ropes, crashing all the way to the floor! He remains down, opposite the hard camera side, outside the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:09 pm
The crowd popped again at the hard-nosed approach Salem was going for, gutting it out to get GQ through the ropes and out of the ring, landing on his stomach to beat his fists into the canvas in triumph. Sprawling back to his feet, Salem looked around and trembled, running in place to amp up the audience into an 'OOOOOH!'ing in anticipation for what they knew was coming next. Running towards the hard camera, Salem would bounce off the ropes and sprint forward, looking to leap over the cables and into GQ with a suicide dive!

Salem Croft

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:14 pm
Good Question was still in his state of confusion. The rumbling from the audience, made his mind numb, unable to think and gain ground of where he was at. The behemoth would force himself up to his feet, but would turn around to the ring and would end up with a man flying right into him, knocking him back first into the barricade before collapsing to the ground.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games