Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
President of the United States by Sovereign Intervention

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:43 am
Donald Trump, President of the United States by the Sovereign Intervention of God
9:00AM EST 11/9/2016 MICHAEL BROWN

As the political pundits weigh in on the many sociological and ideological factors that contributed to Donald Trump's stunning victory, allow me to weigh in on the spiritual side of things.

I believe Trump has been elected president by divine intervention.

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:06 pm
I had been praying early on for God to orchestrate events to sway the people's vote in whatever way would be most beneficial to His purposes and His people. After that initial inward sigh of relief upon hearing that Trump had won, my next thought was, "Let's see what God does with him" because I'm not very clear on whether this will be a blessing or a curse. I have noted bits of idolatry in Trump (he went into a church, it was televised, don't recall the name, but they offered him a pin that would bring him blessing and protection, and he said something to the effect of, "put it on me right now" instead of rightfully ascribing that the blessing and protection comes from God, not a material object). Other articles saying that his win is for all races, religions, beliefs...idolatry :l Plus, YHWH is opposed to what the pagans worship. On the brightside, Nebuchadnezzar started out idolatrous, but was of blessing to Israel anyway. I will continue praying for Trump.  

cristobela
Vice Captain

Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces