Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ASIAN DRAMAS
Where do you watch dramas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singingdream16

Sweet Believer

10,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:30 am
I'm a Dramafever user but I can't do premium right now and they just turned Cinderella and Four Knights into a premium only show, I was on episode five! crying I don't know what to do or what to watch now! I know it's supposed to be a DramaFever exclusive but I'm hopping to find it on another site just because I don't see being able to get premium in the very near future.
At the very least I feel like I need to have more options for if this happens again, it already happened once when I was watching Paradise Farm and I had to finish that on another site too.
So if you have any other Korean Drama watching sites I'd be so grateful if you'd let me know what they are. Thanks so much my drama pals!
Also, if you have any good suggestions of shows to fill the void now left of being without and end to Cinderella, that would be great too.
I appreciate your help! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:30 pm
Singingdream16
I'm a Dramafever user but I can't do premium right now and they just turned Cinderella and Four Knights into a premium only show, I was on episode five! crying I don't know what to do or what to watch now! I know it's supposed to be a DramaFever exclusive but I'm hopping to find it on another site just because I don't see being able to get premium in the very near future.
At the very least I feel like I need to have more options for if this happens again, it already happened once when I was watching Paradise Farm and I had to finish that on another site too.
So if you have any other Korean Drama watching sites I'd be so grateful if you'd let me know what they are. Thanks so much my drama pals!
Also, if you have any good suggestions of shows to fill the void now left of being without and end to Cinderella, that would be great too.

Dramafire.com (no Ad's with adblocker)  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

BlasianOtaku

Hilarious Gaian

7,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 pm
I just use this site.

http://kissasian.com  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:44 am
Dr_LadyR
I just use this site.

http://kissasian.com

Thanks! I found this site through a friend. It's my new favorite for my k-drama's! blaugh  

Singingdream16

Sweet Believer

10,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Extreme Cuddler

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:58 am
I use kissasian, currently watching goblin, I'm so behind  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:20 am
I use myasiantv and sometimes I use viki.  

kanggoo

Crixps

Sparkly Duck

8,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:23 pm
nena_sakura
Singingdream16

Dramafire.com (no Ad's with adblocker)

Same here I download my kdramas at dramafire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:06 am
I use Kissasian and Dramanice mostly. But I don't like to watch online, so I download the doramas.  

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
✩ ASIAN DRAMAS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items