Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
Financial help to survive winter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:39 am
Copy from thread in the CB;

I've been trying to get this shared here and on Facebook for a few months now and I'm on my last legs. This go fund me is not just to help my fiance keep his workplace alive but it's also for us to survive this winter. Over the past year I've been repeatedly trying to find work just for all my online applications to glitch out. They show I have applications sent but the businesses I applied to say otherwise and the sites won't let me reapply, my fiance is out of work for the season, our washer and dryer both broke, we can barely afford food for our pets and I am physically dreading my own time of the month because I literally cannot afford to even be a girl, we are that broke. Please please help us, if you can't donate yourself, find someone who can because we are possibly going to be homeless by the middle of winter at this rate. I've tried looking for work at home jobs but I am out of luck due to being stuck on mobile that only works on wifi. Please help us, I have no idea how long till I inevitably lose power and/or Internet. Please help....

Source.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:23 pm
I'm sorry to hear that about them.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:30 am
OtakuKat
I'm sorry to hear that about them.

It was extremely sad to hear. Having been and being in (though not quite so bad) a similar situation I know what it is like. Pray for them.  
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games