Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
What anime should be the next anime of the month?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 pm
What anime should be the next anime of the month?

Recommend some new and old anime for future anime of the month 2017?

1. It can be Live Action or Anime
(add a brief description)
Ex sad Genres: Action, Adventure, romance, comedy etc....)

2. you can also leave links to Trailers

3. You Can also recommend Music J-POP , K-POP (Asian Music) etc.
(Please leave links to those as well)

Thank you!

(No Hentai, R, 18+ anime)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:44 am
I don't remember if this has already been showcased, but maybe:
Arslan Senki/The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Legend of the Galactic Heroes  

Princess_Shireen

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm
Princess_Shireen

thank you for the suggestion

Arslan Senki/The Heroic Legend of Arslan - is this season 1?
i looked on line there are 2 versions + a sequel ...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:50 am
nena_sakura
Princess_Shireen

thank you for the suggestion

Arslan Senki/The Heroic Legend of Arslan - is this season 1?
i looked on line there are 2 versions + a sequel ...

Season 1. Season 2's great as well (I think so, though) smile  

Princess_Shireen

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:48 pm
I would love to see more fans of the shows I like.

Here are some ideas:

Yu Yu Hakusho
Golden Kamuy
Baccano!
Blood+
Girls Monthly Nozaki-Kun
Last Exile
My Love Story
Tiger & Bunny
Vinland Saga  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:23 pm
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

Or

Plunderer.  

Kittykat24135

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:53 pm
Black Clover - If you like constant action and magic this is the one
Boroto - I like this series more than Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail Last Season - Plenty of action and very emotional  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:02 pm
Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu is a really funny anime =) might be of your liking ^^  

MoonSquib

Tsukiome

Greedy Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:45 pm
Space dandy- comedy/drama( made by different directors of cowboy bebop)
Toradora- slice of life, drama, oldie but Goldie
Neon genesis evangelion- sci-fi, mecha, drama, oldie but Goldie
Eminence in the shadow- isekai, action, comedy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 am
Seconding the previous vote for Neon Genesis Evangelion heart
Quote:
In 2015, fifteen years after a global cataclysm called the Second Impact, teenager Shinji Ikari is summoned to the futuristic city of Tokyo-3 by his estranged father Gendo Ikari, who is the director of the special paramilitary force Nerv. Shinji witnesses United Nations forces battling an Angel, one of a race of monstrous beings whose awakening was foretold in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Because of the Angels' near-impenetrable force fields, Nerv's Evangelion bio-machines, which are synchronized to their pilots' nervous systems and possess their own force fields, are the only weapons capable of fighting the Angels.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Quote:
In the fictional city of Mitakihara, Japan, a middle school student named Madoka Kaname and her best friend, Sayaka Miki, encounter a small, cat-like creature named Kyubey. It offers a contract in which a girl may have any wish granted in exchange for obtaining magical powers and being tasked with fighting witches. Meanwhile, a transfer student and mysterious magical girl named Homura Akemi tries to stop Madoka from making the contract with Kyubey. Madoka and Sayaka then meet Mami Tomoe, an upperclassman at the same school who is also a magical girl. Noticing their indecisiveness on whether to become a magical girl, Mami offers to take Madoka and Sayaka along on her witch hunts so they may learn of the responsibilities of being a magical girl.

Dr. Stone
Quote:
In 2019, a mysterious flash suddenly petrifies ostensibly all humans. The human race is frozen in stone for 3,700 years until in April 5738, when 16-year-old prodigy Senku Ishigami is suddenly revived to find himself in a world where all traces of human civilization have been eroded by time. Senku sets up a base camp and begins to study the petrified humans in order to determine the cause of the event, as well as a cure. Over the next six months, Senku's friend Taiju Oki wakes up and Senku learns their revival was made possible with nitric acid. With this discovery, they develop a compound that will allow them to instantly revive others. They begin by reviving a famous high school martial artist named Tsukasa Shishio and their classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa with the goal of rebuilding civilization with a focus on science.

Koetto

Original Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:31 am
Koetto
Seconding the previous vote for Neon Genesis Evangelion heart
Quote:
In 2015, fifteen years after a global cataclysm called the Second Impact, teenager Shinji Ikari is summoned to the futuristic city of Tokyo-3 by his estranged father Gendo Ikari, who is the director of the special paramilitary force Nerv. Shinji witnesses United Nations forces battling an Angel, one of a race of monstrous beings whose awakening was foretold in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Because of the Angels' near-impenetrable force fields, Nerv's Evangelion bio-machines, which are synchronized to their pilots' nervous systems and possess their own force fields, are the only weapons capable of fighting the Angels.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Quote:
In the fictional city of Mitakihara, Japan, a middle school student named Madoka Kaname and her best friend, Sayaka Miki, encounter a small, cat-like creature named Kyubey. It offers a contract in which a girl may have any wish granted in exchange for obtaining magical powers and being tasked with fighting witches. Meanwhile, a transfer student and mysterious magical girl named Homura Akemi tries to stop Madoka from making the contract with Kyubey. Madoka and Sayaka then meet Mami Tomoe, an upperclassman at the same school who is also a magical girl. Noticing their indecisiveness on whether to become a magical girl, Mami offers to take Madoka and Sayaka along on her witch hunts so they may learn of the responsibilities of being a magical girl.

Dr. Stone
Quote:
In 2019, a mysterious flash suddenly petrifies ostensibly all humans. The human race is frozen in stone for 3,700 years until in April 5738, when 16-year-old prodigy Senku Ishigami is suddenly revived to find himself in a world where all traces of human civilization have been eroded by time. Senku sets up a base camp and begins to study the petrified humans in order to determine the cause of the event, as well as a cure. Over the next six months, Senku's friend Taiju Oki wakes up and Senku learns their revival was made possible with nitric acid. With this discovery, they develop a compound that will allow them to instantly revive others. They begin by reviving a famous high school martial artist named Tsukasa Shishio and their classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa with the goal of rebuilding civilization with a focus on science.

I think Dr.stone has been suggested ... !
i need to check on the other 2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:25 pm
nena_sakura
Koetto

I think Dr.stone has been suggested ... !
i need to check on the other 2

Really? I didn't see it posted ITT yet sweatdrop  

Koetto

Original Gaian

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Guildmember 100
★ Archives★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash