Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for my best friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 pm
My best friend is going through a really rough time right now. She's been really hard on herself for a while now, and when she asked why, if she was so beautiful, she was still single, I told her it was because God had someone special in mind for her and she flew off the handle. She's deleted me from Skype, and apparently she doesn't want to be friends anymore, and it hurts cause I don't know how to help her. I don't want to stop being her friend, but it hurts that she's wanting to break off our friendship because of that one comment. Please pray that God will help her find her way out of the dark again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:03 am
Romantic Love Is a Wonderful Gift — and a Terrible God

I think the thread I provided is very relevant to her situation. In a sense it is a form of idolatry. I will pray that she comes to understand that romantic love isn't the answer to everything. It is not the grand answer to life that our society say it is.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:31 pm
I will keep her in my prayers. Honestly I have been struggling to get over my ex and have even tried a couple dating websites recently. I'm praying that God will send me the right Christian man someday.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games