Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Over] Strife's 33h Dec Customs Announcement! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyaishi | Angenicorn | Minor | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Not needed :3 but if you want to give me something to squee over, I won't complain heart

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Natural bay coloring as seen here, with dark brown body, black legs and muzzle, and white socks on his front feet (darker gradients and even a teensy bit of dapple are a-okay with me, if you want to add them, but are not required!!)
Face: Light blue eyes and a white blaze down his face, like Lyssia's, and angeni head-wings
Mane: Black medium length edited mane like windblown style with a braid or two thrown in, braids tied off with a feather or two
Tail: New unicorn tail template- brown tail with black hair on the end, with a patch of white fur near the hair
Hooves/Fetlocks: Both legs down template, cloven unicorn hooves with angeni fetlocks and mini-wings
Reference Image(s): Body, face blaze, wing design, wing color and design close-up

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular unicorn horn, cream colored
Wings: Angeni wing style 1, cream colored with brown tips and stripes in a hawk design, as seen here and here
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Something like a feather anklet on his front left leg? (this is mostly CC, do whatever you want 8D and if you want to add more, I am totes open <3)
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dakota
Owner: Kyaishi
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Dedicated
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Solace
Justification for Domain Choice: Dakota has a strong empathy for others and makes it his life's mission to offer comfort and compassion wherever he can. He tends to seek out the most troubled souls to offer whatever kindness or simple companionship might soothe them.
Powers from Domain: He can perceive a faint sense of emotions from others when they are strong, and he can help to project a sense of calm or soothing to those receptive to it.

Personality: Patient, compassionate, protective.
Plot ideas: He will be the self-proclaimed protector of my Lyssia, though he will likely be dismissed when her future plots take off. She constantly wanders unthinkingly into trouble, and is never any the wiser to it. Sweet as she is, she's painfully oblivious. She will, at some point, be captured and kept as a 'pet' to an ill-meaning soquili, and Dakota will be the one to enlist the help of her closest friend Donoma to go rescue her. Afterwards, he will assist however he can in her rehabilitation, and the broken relationship between the two.

Afterwards, he will stay within her herd, welcomed because of his help, and become their healer. He will be integral in the upcoming events of their war.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:52 pm
Entry Tag: (oo DeD | Uni/Suti Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom )

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Username of owner(s): oo DeD
Rarity: Mutant
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Constraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep emotion_bigheart  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:06 pm
Entry Tag: Tsunake | Kalona/Hippogryph/Suti(?) | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Kalona/Hippogryph(?)
Body Build: War or Draft, whichever seems most fitting.
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? Sure.

Body: Black or dark blue, CC based on the image. Either way I'd like him to appear glossy, if possible. I'd love if he had his trademark 'spider' symbol on him, or spider webbing, like in the refs.
Face: White, jagged markings that cover the eyes, eyes are white as well. CC how you want to do it. I'd also love for him to have a crazy edited mouth, as is the Venom trademark.
Mane: CC.
Tail: CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Maaaaaybe hippogryph talons for the front feet? If it looks ridiculous, then you can scrap it and make him a pure kalona or whatever you'd please.
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Spider-webbing style |Front view | Boop

I can literally find you a million more references. If you need clarification on anything, please let me know! I just want him to look menacing and scary as heck.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC, whichever looks best.
Wings: CC, but not 2, please.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Maybe the cat-o-nine Kalona tail, if it looks alright? If not, CC.

Trading Post Items: Probably none, but CC if you think any are fitting.
Custom Items: Probably none, but CC if you think any are fitting.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Venom
Owner: Tsunake
Breed: Symbiote
Temper: Zealous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - commercial cosplay  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:45 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Triwing Angeni-Uni-Lona| Extreme | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Triwing Angeni-Uni-Lona Cross
Concept Origin: Mock Child- Teleri Linda & Little Brother
WIP Needed? I'd Love One!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly a dark midnight-to-black body which fades to white on legs or tail; many red and white eyes down chest and back (CC on number etc- see plush and parents)
Face: Face dark like the rest of the body; many eyes with white centers, no pupil, red outlined (CC?). Eyebrows black or white to match mane (CC?)
Mane: Edited Mane, Long-ish? CC
Tail: Edited Tail Long-ish? CC OR New Unicorn Tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Style Fetlocks white (faded from body color possibly?); Red Angeni Cloven hooves OR white canid paws (CC)
Reference Image(s): PLUSH; Wingless for Eyes
Parents: Teleri Lindai x Little Brother

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Custom Triwing Mixed- Kalona and Angeni Style. CC as to if they are Custom or Not. If not custom, Black Angeni Style 2 (larger style) and white Kalona with red spur/spike points. (See Plush)
Other Notes: Cloven Hooves & Uni Tail Or Canid Paws and hair mane/tail. Angeni Style 2 & Kalona wings mix. No other trait preferences

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: N/A

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Angeni Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
Rarity: Super Rare
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:55 pm
Entry Tag: (dolphingurl | Regular | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Recustom
WIP Needed? Sure, she is very special to me.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like all of her colors and markings to match what she currently looks like. I do love your shimmery style though!
Face: I would like all of her colors and markings to match what she currently looks like.
Mane: Edited, long and flowy/curly. I am looking for it to be more updated and fluffy/flowier while still remaining a bit curlier and in a bit more of an updo than her sister's hair. Colored like what she currently has, though once again I do love your shimmery style.
Tail: Edited, long and flowy/curly like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and fluffy, it is up to you if you want to edit fetlocks or use templated flowy ones.
Reference Image(s): Aiyana Uncert Her sister Lynae

Other Notes: Recustom, overall I just want to give her an updated look as I got her 8 years ago. She may be a great-great- something grandma, but that doesn't mean she is old and done with things. She is still very much alive and vivacious and needs a look to match.

Trading Post Items: No thank you.
Custom Items: A swirled necklace similar to what she currently has. Blue orchids throughout her mane and tail. I would also love custom silver bracelets instead of the trading post ones she currently has, perhaps something similar to her sister's.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Aiyana Uncert Her sister Lynae

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Recustom of a custom I got in 2008.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:01 pm
Entry Tag: (baby-gwing | Mutant/Hyperhybrid | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): baby_gwing
Rarity: Mutant/Hyperhybrid
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraint

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack| Angeni-Kalona | Heavy| Solo Custom)

Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni kalona
Body Build: Draft no Roman nose with female leg up pose please?
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yesss please! I know her markings can get a little overwhelming quickly so I just wanna double check everything! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her base color is a dark gray purple. Close to Leatherite. She has plum purple fades on her belly and her nose. She has these same fades on her legs that go up to meet her lace armlets on the front and just reaching her thigh in the back.

She has trails of stars banding her legs. She also has them covering her lower back in a sort of cloak. They are white goldish in color and I would love a very slight glow with them. In the mix of all the stars on her back should be little swirls and stars. It is VERY important that she has a 'Cutie mark' almost of three large stars on her back thigh.

Face: Her eye color is going to have her eye whites be a inky black. The small portion of eye you can see is a glowing bright yellow. CC on eyebrows and inner ear. Expression is default one. No roman nose.
For her facial markings as I said before she has a dark plum fade going up her nose. At her forehead there is a star marking the same color as her stars on her body. I also would like her to have inky "Tear" markings going down her cheeks. These should be layered over the heavy array of glowing freckles on her cheeks that again are the same color as her star markings.
*If it's not too much, which I understand if it is. But I would adore her to have some larger eyelashes than normal)

Mane: Her mane is going to be a crazy mass of curls. Think of like the ancient Greek done-up waterfall curls. That's what I want it to feel like. Do you best to match it, I know it's a hard task to handle! I am not going to be picky with this since I know it's not easy to pull off.

For the colors they are going to be a number of fades. The top of her hair is going to be stark white, towards the middle of her neck it should fade into a peach pink color, then at the start of her chest it should fade into a deeper rose pink, finally at the end of her hair it should fade into a purple. With little gold flecks it in like golden orbs only at the ends!

Now for her bangs: They should be thick parting bangs that frame her face. Two side curled locks fall down that end just over her lace choker. The colors should be: Gray purple like her base coat, plum purple like her fades, then ending in inky black at the tips. The same golden orbs are floating around her bang locks like the end of her hair.

Here's some references:
[ x ]

[ x ]

Tail: Tail is the same wild mass of curls as her hair. Free flowing and pools slightly at her back hooves. She does have two thick braids that are pulled around it a third of the way down that have the same coloring as her lock bangs. The rest of the tail will have the same fade coloring of her hair.

Hooves/Fetlocks: FLOOOOFF. Flooooooffffy. I would adore custom fluffy fetlocks! CC just all the FLOOF though.

( If that's a bit too many edits than could you splice the draft fetlocks with other fetlocks including the angeni ones to make them extra fluffy? )

Hooves are black with a gold band on the bottom of them. See ref to see what I'm talking about

Reference Image(s):

User Image.
Main ref for just about everything!

EXTRA refs since she is going to be the canon mother to all of these children:
Tsizzy
Venus (Going to be custom'd in soon as well)
Helios
(Tsizzy belongs to sage_the_vampric_angel's. I have her permission to use them. Proof of permisson here! )

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Custom ram kalona horns. See ref. The colors should fade as this: Dark plum purple, electric blue, bubblegum pink, and finally a gold.

Here is some refs:
[ x ]

[ x ]

[ x ]

Wings: Style 1. If you can could you maybe re-size them to be slightly smaller so that her back markings are shown better?

Colors should go: Dark navy at the top feathers and the connecting fluff parts for both sets.
Then the flight feathers should be a base of light purple, fading into a bubble gum pink, before a gold cover almost (Like her daughter Tsizzy down below) tips each wing. The same golden orbs should float around her tips and go up in the pink/purple like her in her hair.

No headwings or winglets.

Other Notes: I would really like the bully and leg fluff from the angeni template. Could I please have her with the female leg up pose? If it's not available for draft females yet I understand.

Custom Items: She has four silver chains strung in her hair. On them there should be pink pearls and large cartoonish stars and moon charms. Tying them together is a headdress of teal pearls with three feathers. One teal-green, one white,one black. Set in that order. They are meant to be pulled from the father of her children sage's Lass (Look down below for his ref.)

She also has one large cartoonish star clipped just over her left horn.
On her front legs and neck there should be a lace choker. It has bright gold lace around the boarder. With little moon and star trinkets hanging off the bottoms. The inside is kinda CC to whatever looks best. I went with a light purple and blue lace for the designs inside. But if that doesn't look good feel free to switch it up~

Reference Image(s) for Items:
See main ref really. Buttt
Lass for feather ref
Tsizzy for lace choker ref.

— Angeni --
Not full angeni so no domain!

Edited a small bit about her pose. Nothing that affects the list.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:07 pm
Entry Tag: (Mx Cherie | Seathi Nixie Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Seathi x Nixie hybrid
Body Build: Seathi
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own
WIP Needed? Liked, but not needed.

Body: CC based on reference of peacock ore (blue used as accent only, please)
Face: CC based off reference, glowing eyes, eyebrows same color as mane, no head fin
Mane: Edited: long CC style, color CC
Tail: Flowy Nixie Fins color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC!
Reference Image(s): peacock ore reference
another peacock ore reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Nixie flowy tail, colors CC
Other Notes: Glittery, sparkly things are love. Glows are love.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Pendant based on jewelry 1 reference, CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: jewelry 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Salvatore
Owner: Mx Cherie
Breed: Fabulous
Temper: Impetuous
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:10 pm
Entry Tag: ramenli | Angeni | Moderate-Heavy? | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy CCish
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular or Draft, you choose!
Concept Origin: mostly CC
WIP Needed? No, or WIPs to show progress are fine

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC. Likes: space, tribal markings, "hidden markings" (aka there are spots but if you look closely there's a heart or something swirled in),cool colors, richer colors tend to be preferred, Egyptian themes, Grecian themes. Dislikes: lots of pink (accents are fine), solid colors for the entire body (aka I do like some markings somewhere), extreme gore, eels (I had to put the dislike out there somewhere)
Face: I do enjoy edited expressions, but CC.
Mane: Prefer edited, but if not I like the windswept(?) hairstyle Cassius has. If edited CC. No major curls please (loose ones are fine)
Tail: Edited preferred, if so CC. No major curls please (loose ones are fine)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks please!
Reference Image(s): Honestly I love tons of your work, just whatever you want to do.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Angeni wings 2 please, color CC. Ankle and ear wings are a must~
Fins: N/A
Other Notes: I do like added fluff on ponies, but it's not a necessity and it doesn't have to be heavy~

Trading Post Items: Probably not but CC
Custom Items: Depending on what themes you go with here are some preferences? I love accessories like Elven (or any type really) jewelry, especially threaded through hair or wings. No nose rings please~ I also like smaller armor pieces, such as shin or shoulder guards, but nothing covering the majority of the soq. I'm normally not a flowery person but you do some amazing things with flowers so I'm not opposed!

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: TBD  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:13 pm
Username of owner(s): SSBrosB
Rarity: Wind
Level of Edits: Minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time, need to go and find the form I used quite a few months back

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:20 pm
I am voiding my entry before this!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm
Entry Tag: (SSBrosB | Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): SSBrosB
Rarity: Mutant
Level of Edits: extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time, need to go and find the form I used quite a few months back

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:25 pm
Entry Tag: (xXToxicIllusionsXx | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Choose one - New Concept

WIP Needed? Yes, and I would also like a wingless, and item less version

Body: His colorings will be white, maybe an eggshell white? Soft light blue to baby blue and black
White
Blue
Black
Soft blue leopard spots with black centers that climb up his hind legs, fading off into the white before reaching the flank.
The same spots along his spine, fading as they come down his back to his sides and flank just like the hind legs.
Black with light blue outline making it looks like it glows special design on the front legs, ending before the knees.
Face:
Solid Deep blue glowing eyes, what ever shade you think will work.
Try for the Kalona expression
The SPECIAL DESIGN below I would like to be the markings on his face in the blue and black provided above
Mane: CC as long as it is semi long and custom done. Make it maybe black with light blue highlights. In it is tied bits of tattered and torn cloth.
Tail: CC custom tail with a tatered cloth, thick around the upper middle and a small thin tattered cloth near the base holding to it a Skull with the same color coming from its eyes as the Soquillis
Hooves/Fetlocks: The Feathers around the hooves I would like long and flowing along the ground.
Reference Image(s): Special design Something similar to this
Eyes should glow like this.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Long pulled back branching horns. they are thick at the base and slenderizing out, stretching back into between the wings. Black in color with the light blue tips, maybe the tips glowing?
Wings: Wing style 5 with the spots coming up from the outer wing towards the feathers and fading out before getting there. Black feathering with light blue glowing tips
Other Notes: Horn Style if possible

Custom Items: Demonic style mask over the face where the eyes shine through. Maybe look like a cracked black skull with glowing blue shining through the cracks?
I would like a tabard, but Customed. Tattered cloth with skull shaped beads draped over the cloth and hanging from the ends Black with blue runes along the sides. Have the cloth come around the front connected with a skull with the same glowing eyes as his own. The bits that hang coming to the ground but not quite touching it.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Oroan
Owner: xXToxicIllusionsXx
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Cruel
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC As long as it looks good with Oroan

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Infinities | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): Infinities
Rarity: Mutant/Hyperhybrid
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints- and computer being stupid

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff