Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[Over] Strife's 33h Dec Customs Announcement! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:51 pm
Entry Tag: (pippi18848 | Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Quote:

Edit Category: Major
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My mind
WIP Needed? If you want

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pale lavender with silver coloring markings of sorts[be creative with colors and designs. I totally don't mind you taking initiative and adding other colors]
Face: Same as body
Mane: Be creative, make it look good.
Tail: Same as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as Mane/Tail
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2 Wings, make them pretty colored. xD
Fins: Na
Scales: Na
Pelt: Na
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bells of all sorts all over! Necklaces, anklets, strung in his mane/tail/fetlocks, attached on his wings, etc. Varying colors and sizes. Be creative! <3
Other Edits: Long mane and tail and long fetlocks as well. Be creative with the hairstyle.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazim
Owner: pippi18848
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Musical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A
**Angeni Domain** Bells
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bells
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Nazim has a passion for bells and the music that can be made with them. Their sound is wonderful in his mind and to share the beauty of the bells is what he lives for.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): The ability to hear the sound of a bell from a far distance. As someone who is so passionate about bells, it only seems natural he would be able to pick up on the various sounds of them.
Create bells: I wouldn't say conjure them from thin air, though that would be cool. But taking materials of the land, branches, leaves, etc. and whisper some words and bells are created. This would not be something he can do ALL the time as it would cause him to become tired the more he did. At most he'd only be able to do a few a week.

Personality (required In general): Nazim is a very kind and generous soul, who loves wandering the lands to share his joy in the bells. He's always willing to share bells if he hasn't over-exhausted on his powers and if he has he'll take one from his collection that decorate him.
When he has time to stop and stay while, he'll show other soquili's and even two leggers how to make music with a string of bells, or even bells he's managed to get to stay on a stick. It brings him great pleasure in showing others these joys.
If he's not busy showing others the joys of the bells and the sound of their music, he will work on creating his own songs, and his own music to sing with the bells.
Plot ideas (required): - Discovering the Silver Willow Bell Herd: During his wanderings, he will stumble upon the small herd who incorporate the bells into so many aspect of their lives. As much as they want him to stay and be part of the herd, Adelle fears having someone so beautiful and kind being around and possibly being injured by Neva. So she tries to convince him to leave.
- A Long Deep Nightmare: Somehow, Nazim falls into a deep sleep, either by poison, plant, or injury, and he goes through a series of events such as losing his bells, or that no one in the land enjoys the sounds of the bells in his dreams. Eventually he will wake up and realize it was all just a nightmare, but still can't shake it. And makes himself even more determined to spread the love of the bell.
- Raising a Child of Evil: The angeni happens to find a basket far from the herd he now considers his home and decides to adopt it. Turns out there's a kalona with a great need to taste blood inside. Will his love and the beauty of the bells help change this foal into a not so fearsome kalona? Or will he himself get injured in the process, and potentially losing faith in his bells for a small period of time?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:51 pm
Entry Tag: ( Calixita | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom )

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular w/ Alt Fetlocks and Leg Up
Concept Origin: 2012 Winter Workshop CYO Plushie for the Badieh Badawie
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Dark brown, with light brown markings. See reference image.
Face: Mint green eyes. Could I get the female Kalona eyes please? Basically what I want is the angry eyebrows and half-lidded eyes, and with the regular smiling mouth. I'd also like a single scar (like from a claw) going down vertically over her outermost eye, but not on the eye itself.
Mane: Black, edited, short. See reference image, her hair does not reach past her mid-chest.
Tail: Black, edited, short. See reference image, tail only reaches her knees.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg Up pose. Black hooves. Alt Fetlocks. The fetlocks are a light brown.
Reference Image(s):
User Image Uncert (reference for details under the wings)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: Type 2 Heron wings. Dark brown fading into light brown, with brown and pale brown stripes further down on the feathers; see reference image.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: I'd like to request a wingless uncert for her markings, please!

Trading Post Items: The single middle hoop earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, only on the outermost ear. Colored bronze, to match the color of the bell on her bracelet. If the placement of the scarf (which is more important) would cover up the earring, then I'd like the topmost earring instead please. I would also like the Beaded Bracelets, but only on the front leg that does not have the custom bracelet on it. I'd like the bands to be black and the beads to be bronze to match the bell.
Custom Items: A dark grey and light grey striped scarf band around the base of her tail, and another scarf of the same colors and pattern wrapped around her neck and forehead. She also has a bracelet of black beads above her ankle, with a single, small bronze bell attached to it. See reference image.
User Image Uncert

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Isra
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Gadwa Leila
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The plushie was designed by mindsend and was a gift to me in the 2012 Winter Workshop CYO.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaitaia | Reg | moderatel | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Moderate

Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original design.
WIP Needed? Not required, but always appreciated~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Orange base, with dark burgundy red and orange dapples. Based on a pomegranate.
Face: orange blaze with green eyes
Mane: Edited, long and wavy, with braids and pinned up. Dark maroon.
Tail: Edited, same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks. Hooves: darker maroon than her hair with gold tips
Reference Image(s): concept

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Custom Items: Circlet of green leaves in her hair, with pomegranate blossoms,
gold chains with beads based on pomegranate seeds (you don't need to go by the refs for this. If you have better ideas to implement this, by all means please do!)
peonies, pomegranate blossoms and pomegranates woven into her tail
pomegranates at her feet.
pomegranates:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Pomegranate03_edit.jpg
http://pomegranates.org/photos/3/fotolia_19716263_x.jpg
http://www.htibw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pomegranate.jpeg
seeds:
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/604727_f520.jpg
http://www.wecanky.org/images/files/bigstockphoto_Pomegranate_249298.jpg
pomegranate blossoms:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Illustration_Punica_granatum2.jpg
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/37020589.jpg
http://newwallpapers1.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pomegranate-Blossom-Libya-National-Flower-3.jpg
peonies:
http://voiceinthedesert.org.uk/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/peony.jpg
this is more for the shape than the colour: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxylsh5EoU1qckl5bo1_400.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 pm
Entry Tag: ~Twilight...Angel~ | Mutant Flutter Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original Concept; Reference Permission; Foxglove Cert
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body w/Skeletal Markings; CC on exact markings for body (ribs and spine are loved though!); Rainbow like colors from Palette Below
Face: Lavender Eyes; Face markings like a skull (CC on exact, Sugarskull like would be fun); Rainbow like Colors from Palette Below
Mane: Long to the ground w/ braid (like Hair 2) on side of head, a bit of bangs as well (like Hair 1); Ombre style with white from the top leading into colors from Bone Palette;
Tail: Long to the ground, maybe with a braid, just something that goes well with the mane; Ombre style with white from the top leading into colors from Bone Palette;
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws w/ Regular Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Foxglove Uncert; Bone Color Palette; Hair 1 & Hair 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Cerynei horns, Hoping for something more like the 9 point buck; A bit smaller if they are still male only. I just like more branches on the antlers than most of the unisex antlers; A nice brown color would be good
Wings: CC on exact kind of Butterfly wings (mixing is fine too); Sparkly (if possible) using some of the Bone Color Palette as well... Design on it CC
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Flowers on Antlers; Exact colors and kinds CC
Custom Items: Choker like image below w/ dangling chains connecting to each side (like 2nd image); Silver colored; CC on Gem color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Choker, 2

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Dollfie | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): Dollfie
Rarity: Super Rare
Level of Edits: moderate to heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Seathi | Moderate | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Seathi
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Something between Etain Genevieve and George - Etain is George's grandmother, and this seathi will be his grandfather - Etain's mate. He should probably have a black or blue base with some kind of green markings. This is mostly CC! However, George has some vaguely triangular markings on his spine, so maybe his grandfather's could be geometric-themed? Both George and Etain are based on fish (Etain on a betta, George on a Jack Dempsey Cichlid) so that'd be another way to go!
Face: Eye color: Gold. Everything else is CC~
Mane: Edited mane. Probably shorter than Etain's but not quite as short as George's. Style is CC, have fun!
Tail: Regular seathi fins like George's, including the fin in the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited fetlocks similar to Teague's.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: Same fins as George, including fin in the mane. Take inspiration from the color combos of George and his grandmother and see what you come up with for the paternal side. :3 I imagine that George's mom (unrelated to Etain or this soquili) is where his bright blue comes from, if that helps narrow things down.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Itemless version please~ I'd also like him to have some edited fluff! From his chest to halfway between his forelegs and the end of his tail. A beard is also a possibility?

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: He needs a starfish friend! George's grandfather began the family obsession, much to Etain's chagrin. They are very important, like partners. So this guy will only have one starfish. Probably a solid colored one with the same style as Teague's, rather than George's. As for other items, he'll be in need of an eyebrow piercing and several fin piercings, placement CC. As for other things, he's a bit more subtle than Etain, so what items he has shouldn't be super bright/shiny or large - more along the lines of small but intricate, and whatever you feel like would get him to moderate edits. *shrug*

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own all referenced pets.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:58 pm
Entry Tag: (-[The Spoof]- | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): -[The Spoof]-
Rarity: Common
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time constraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:09 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyribird | Kirin-Angeni | Lower heavy?| Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? I love WIPs

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like his sister Azharaie there should be some minor scaling, though how much is CC. I am also cool with whatever markings you get inspired with from The mask that also inspired Az. (I have permission from the artist to use this as inspiration, as I did with Azharaie). I am not looking for a copy - please go wild!
Face: CC
Mane: CC - Have fun! (and feathers stuck somewhere please because peacock and also feathers)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): As linked above:
Azharaie
The mask

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Style 1 please, but CC otherwise
Scales: CC
Other Notes: As previously noted, I'm not looking for a carbon copy - I'm really interested to see how the mask and Az inspire this one biggrin Please have fun with it! Darker, lighter, throw in something from a parent idc.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Integrity  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:18 pm
I juuust barely made a midnight IRL deadline! Success! Barely! But tbh I'm good for nothing right now so I'm going to sleep.

I'll deal w/ custom stuff sometime later today, so feel free to enter until 9:00am EST if needed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:24 pm
Thank you for extending! <3333

Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Pure Ulun'suti | Moderate | Solo Custom )

The below is open to CC interpretation. You are welcome to play around with her concept quite a bit. The only thing is that I WANT A DRAGON! <3

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Mutant
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Please.

Body: Colored similar to this, with the red and black toning. Feel free to play with it.

Face: Golden eyes, with snake-like thin pupils.

Mane: Edited - CC. Can be however you please, colors are up to you!

Tail: N/A. Stock scaled tail with Tail Blade.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Claws.

Reference Image(s):
Coloration
Horns
Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Styled like #7 in this image. Horns basically stretch toward the nose. They would be a ruddy golden color, with some sheen to them.

Wings:
Spread Style wings with Scales.
Coloration similar to image, maybe some golden veining to the wings?

Fins: N/A

Scales: Leg, Belly and Back Scales.
Colored like the rest of the body, with a mix of red, gold and black scales.

Pelt: N/A

Other Notes:

Custom Items:
Jewelry. NOT full-body, even if it's just strands of shiny here and there. This is very CC, I just give examples below of ideas that I have.
-Golden jewelry on legs with precious stones (emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc)
-A pendant or collar with a flame-shaped gem in the middle of it, noting her Fire domain~
-Golden strands wrapped and dangling from her horns, maybe some bells.
-Jeweled golden bangles on her tail and clipped on her wings.
-A golden dragon bracelet with ruby eyes and the "spirit" of a dragon flying from it.

Imagine her like a desert dancer with an infinite love for anything shiny.

Inspiration #1
Inspiration #2
Inspiration #3
Inspiration #4

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Embyr
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Desert Dragon Dancer
Temper: Volatile
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:06 pm
Entry Tag: (musicaloner7 | mutant unilona | moderate | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - low moderate possibly minor.

Soquili Species: - mutant kalona uni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: (original design or commercial cosplay)
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
- all cream with a white belly, and throat.
- He has bone markings on his legs, as well as black 'sleeves' on his neck, legs, and tail, with plus signs incorperated in various area's.
- on top of his ribcage markings, he has a pair of wing markings, outlined in gold, with a transparent white inside. The ribcage beneath should be visible through them.

Face:-skull marking on either side of his head
- his eyes should have his lids lower, in a flirty sort of expression, and he should have some longer lashes going on
- black eyeshadow
- a devious grin on his face.
- icy blue eyes, plus sign pupils, with black scelera { asked about the pupil and got the ok from hanging+Uta }
Mane:edited hair please. it should be lush, beautiful curls that cascade at least to his shoulders if not a little longer {just not past his knees}, and a curl that rests on his face, to cover the side of it that isn't visible.
Tail:kalona tail, with the little devil tail tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: golden claws
Reference Image(s):User Image

Horn(s): gold uni straight horn

Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items:
- slim, oval shaped {what ever colour you think looks good} glasses, with a thin chain that keeps them balanced on his face
- little syringe either in his mouth, or hanging from his choker
- halo: facing the opposite way that shedinnja's does, with a little glowing plus sign hovering in the center. The halo can be either white, or gold, up to you. Can have it glowing or not, also up to you. But the plus sign at least should be glowing.
- ruffled choker; higher up on the neck, not too close to the plus sign marking. black ribbon, with white ruffling along the top and bottom. A white skull broach can be in the center. { If this is too much and goes over being a moderate edit, then please disregard it }
shedinja's halo
rushed poopy halo ref
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: made him myself  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Moxxiie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Usdia, leg up
Concept Origin: RL Pet
WIP Needed? livestream is fine
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jynx
Owner: Moxxiie
Breed: Feline
Temper: Divalicious
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

Body: white with black splotches
- I think the Wishful Thinking version of her is the closest representation.
- I've provided lots of pictures and a few pet versions of her.
Face: see references; nose colored like a cat's nose
Eyes: Bright greenish yellow
Mane: CC something shoulder-knee length, half updo, curls/ringlets, long bangs, no braids, but twists are ok - black
Ears: Edited like a cat's
Tail: big fluffy cat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws, no claws, with the long fluffy fetlocks (paws peeking out from under the fluff), one black toe on her back left leg (refs will show)
Reference Image(s):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: tail should be fluffy, but I don't want it done like some have been where all the fur is shaded sort of hair by hair. I'd rather it looks solid and just has some fluffy edges, sort of like the Savah Arda version or wishful thinking version. I'd prefer the tail didn't cover her paws.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A purple color with rhinestones and a heart shaped tag with her name engraved in cursive.
Reference Image(s) for Items: shown in previous references  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 pm
Entry Tag: (Whoan | Usdia | Moderate?/Maybe Minor | Solo Custom )

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - I think Moderate but might be Minor
Soquili Species: - Regular Usdia
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? no thanks

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with brownish-grey spotting
Face: dark brown eyes, black under the eyes, black nose; I'd like fluff to be added to the ears also like in refs~
Mane: Edited; Lion-ish mane, see ref
Tail: Edited; almost like a unicorn tail but with hair/fur hanging all the way down it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited; I'd like very long fetlocks, pretty much covering the hooves
Reference Image(s): He'll be based on my Chinese Crested dog~
Voss 1, Voss 2, Voss 3

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Dog collar, braided orange and gray like ref, with a small silver bell
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: original design

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 pm
Entry Tag: (GingerSnapAttack | Regular | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Hawkeye
WIP Needed? CC
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark Tan maybe little arrows? XD (not necessary, just thought it'd be cute)
Face: Smirk?
Mane: Blond Forever foal
Tail: Blond Forever foal too
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short.
Reference Image(s):
Pretty horse

N/A

Custom Items: A Hawkeye Costume from Avengers.
Hawkeye Costume Ref  

GingerSnapAttack

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:26 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Suti Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Rarity: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy-Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Idea theft.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Ayup!  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff