Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:25 pm
Y'all are working in an incredibly difficult environment, if you think about it. The customers desperate for your work vastly outnumber you guys, and in the end, someone is going to be sad or angry when they don't win. I get it. Sometimes, it feels like it's impossible to get that special custom/breeding/whatever you're longing for.

But I think what most people forget is that you guys are human beings. You guys produce amazing work, considering you all have busy, busy lives. You guys deserve to treat yourselves, and I feel like the SC quotas currently in place are more than fair. You guys are open and honest, and anyone can look at what you're accumulating at any given time. And given just how big the Soquili customer base is, I think that sometimes, we forget that there are only a small handful of you. You guys pump out an incredible amount of ponies, and that itself is a feat that should be recognized!

I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Recently, you guys did your Black Friday raffle which had over 110 prizes! For free! Last year, you guys picked every single person who entered your CYO raffle! Like, these are amazing things that I don't think people are appreciating. So sincerely, thank you. Thank you for the work you do, thank you for your patience, and thank you for sticking with the shop. I hope you all can feel proud of yourselves, and I want you to know that I've got your backs.

Sincerely,

Tsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm
<3 From the bottom of all our hearts, thank you so much. It really means a lot to us.

EDIT: THIS WAS PHAIL I FORGOT I WAS ON HERE

Soquili-Activities
Crew

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:31 pm
Thank you so much for your kind words and your appreciation. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:33 pm
If I could tip this I would. It is so wondrous to read this. It gives me all the feels. Thank you so much for this. It was needed. With real life. Stress and work. This has cheered me up. Thank you again.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Thank you for your sweet and kind words. From the bottom of my heart. <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:35 pm
Honestly thank you so much for this, it's help lift my spirits. It means so much. Thank you again. <3  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:35 pm
I adore each staff member here.
Thank you each and all for the hard work you do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 pm
As a former staffer, let me just say thank you to everyone.

Thank you customers, for your appreciation of staff. And thank you current staffers, for your continued work.

Working in a shop this big is such hard ******** work and you guys all deserve infinitely more credit than you get on an average day. You put so much time and blood and sweat and tears into this shop, and I appreciate all your effort more than words can describe. Soquili has been a home to me for nearly as long as I've been on Gaia, and you guys are the ones who keep it going.

Thank you.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:47 pm
Yes, we are indeed human beings with real live and this message really means a lot to us. We're very passionate about what we do and we are so happy that someone appreciates what we do. You are so sweet and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:48 pm
I love and adore this shop and the quality of work here. When I've had issues or derped up (and I derp up a lot because my brain is made of grated cheese), I've always been treated kindly and with respect. You guys are essentially retail workers in the way you work so hard for us, and unfortunately in the lack of appreciation you get in return. So I want to add my support and love for all of you guys. You work so hard, and you deserve so much love for it. heart  

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:59 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:14 pm
I expressed this personally, but, thank you so much, Tsunake. ;w; emotion_bigheart

And thank you to those customers that have expressed their appreciation! I love you all, and I also love my fellow staff members. We love to work to make you guys have pretty ponies and familiars (and certs, and RP/Teepee/other stuff, too!) and I'm just really grateful for the appreciation... ;w;  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:09 pm
You staff put up with a lot - it can't be easy whatsoever.
But in it all, you make glorious beauties that are cherished by those lucky enough to win.
It's AMAZING what you do!
You make pets, and in this you make characters, families, stories, ideas, everything blooms from your hard work.
Each of you, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU deserve recognition.

Thank you.
For creating a world that has never ceased to grow thanks to your efforts.
I look forward to seeing everything that is made of the shop!
You make it possible!!  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff