Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:43 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Kitori of Bronze Auriath, NPC bronze rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC Clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a dragon give-away, asymmetrical bronze by Andranis
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:46 pm
Sweet Symmetry
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Kitori of Bronze Auriath, NPC bronze rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC Clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a dragon give-away, asymmetrical bronze by Andranis
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes

Approved!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:53 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Anuenu of brown Sadraizaith, NPC brown rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread brown dragon by Pach
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 pm
Prism Shine
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Anuenu of brown Sadraizaith, NPC brown rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread brown dragon by Pach

Approved  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? T'mul and brown Braraith: 27. Braraith is 4 turns old, almost 5. Impressed at Ista, upon graduation left the Weyr and lived unaffiliated with a small group of his classmates. Left for Western Weyr when Thread returned.

If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread Brown
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:37 pm
Uta
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? T'mul and brown Braraith: 27. Braraith is 4 turns old, almost 5. Impressed at Ista, upon graduation left the Weyr and lived unaffiliated with a small group of his classmates. Left for Western Weyr when Thread returned.

If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread Brown

Approved.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:24 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? F'res & green Siarth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Link
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:58 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? of green ??? NPC green rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: [Starter Pack Green]

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:03 pm
SilverLutz
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? F'res & green Siarth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Link

Approved! Sorry for the delay!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:04 pm
Alethryia
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? of green ??? NPC green rider of Esurianth x Phyildeth's clutch. Weyrling until April 2021. Part of the NPC clutch!
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: [Starter Pack Green]

Approved! Welcome to the NPC Clutch. gaia_kittenstar  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:06 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? B'nem & blue Gentrith: 49 Turns. Newly transferred wingrider. Tempermental and refuses to be trod upon because of his color of dragon. Weyrmates to F'res & green Siarth, who are still back at High Reaches Weyr. Tends to be loud, noisy, and defensive. Rumor has it back at High Reaches he threatened the Weyleadership, got into a brawl with his Wingleader, and most recently, made a drunken scene in front of the Weyrling Class (Tarot Clutch) encouraging death to traditionalists. Western Weyr took him in, but is watching his behavior.
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread Blue
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:11 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? and Gold Miameth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: x
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? [This includes names, ages, and anything else listed in the adoptables form.] Yes!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:46 pm
Prism Shine
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? B'nem & blue Gentrith: 49 Turns. Newly transferred wingrider. Tempermental and refuses to be trod upon because of his color of dragon. Weyrmates to F'res & green Siarth, who are still back at High Reaches Weyr. Tends to be loud, noisy, and defensive. Rumor has it back at High Reaches he threatened the Weyleadership, got into a brawl with his Wingleader, and most recently, made a drunken scene in front of the Weyrling Class (Tarot Clutch) encouraging death to traditionalists. Western Weyr took him in, but is watching his behavior.
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: This is a Thread Blue

Wow, I didn't get notified. Sorry Prism! Definitely approved!!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:47 pm
demon_pachabel
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? and Gold Miameth
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? [this includes names, ages, and anything else listed in the adoptables form.] Yes!

Approved!!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:58 pm
I Choose You!
Which character do you want to adopt? ??? and bronze Gahoth
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes!

Adoptables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff