Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Things you would NEVER do... that people around you do... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:35 am
Let's do one of those old school forum diddies

Pretty simple stuff, Is there anything that people in your life do that you would never ever do? Give an example.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:40 am
I would never ever order food from a restaurant of any kind within 5min of closing.

Very very often my roomate/girlfriend will order things from places as they are closing... it just freaks me out... seriously... those are real people... their lives revolve around their schedule and they were just about ready to go home but now they have to stay longer and ******** everything up because of your selfishnesssssssssss uhhhgggggg crying  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:02 pm
Keeping games in the wrong cases/leaving discs out of a case.
My beau will often put stuff in whatever case he picks up first that's empty (or will soon be empty if he's taking a game from it), and leaves some discs just laying out (this only tends to happen with driver discs that aren't really necessary to keep, though it still drives me bats).
I can't STAND that. I go to try to find something to play and it's in some completely unrelated case under a pile of other cases.
I really need to get a proper shelf for all our media, I think that would solve a lot of it, to have everything more readily available and visible, but finding space for that in a dinky little studio flat is more work than it sounds.
And let's follow this up with an unreasonable pet peeve, NOT NICKNAMING POKEMON.
My beau never nicknames his pokemon, it drives me daffy, I can't stand not having unique names for all of my pokemon, it feels so impersonal to just leave them with their species name and I hate it. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:50 pm
I don't like to be nude,or in my undies, in front of other people(besides James,I'm okay with him seeing me...)

Like,how do people not feel modest?!
I can't even wear a bathing suit without feeling self concious and I wear one pieces! ><

@Queen:
Oh dear gosh,I HATE when games,music, and movies aren't put back where they belong! They must be in their cases when not in use and in their proper shelves.Gaaaaah,the mess! gonk  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 pm
Gear Bush
I would never ever order food from a restaurant of any kind within 5min of closing.

Very very often my roomate/girlfriend will order things from places as they are closing... it just freaks me out... seriously... those are real people... their lives revolve around their schedule and they were just about ready to go home but now they have to stay longer and ******** everything up because of your selfishnesssssssssss uhhhgggggg crying

Lol..my dad will do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
Keeping games in the wrong cases/leaving discs out of a case.
My beau will often put stuff in whatever case he picks up first that's empty (or will soon be empty if he's taking a game from it), and leaves some discs just laying out (this only tends to happen with driver discs that aren't really necessary to keep, though it still drives me bats).
I can't STAND that. I go to try to find something to play and it's in some completely unrelated case under a pile of other cases.
I really need to get a proper shelf for all our media, I think that would solve a lot of it, to have everything more readily available and visible, but finding space for that in a dinky little studio flat is more work than it sounds.
And let's follow this up with an unreasonable pet peeve, NOT NICKNAMING POKEMON.
My beau never nicknames his pokemon, it drives me daffy, I can't stand not having unique names for all of my pokemon, it feels so impersonal to just leave them with their species name and I hate it. >>;

Brandy, I reckon I have done those annoying things you speak of your Beau. xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:32 pm
Yuki_Windira
I don't like to be nude,or in my undies, in front of other people(besides James,I'm okay with him seeing me...)

Like,how do people not feel modest?!
I can't even wear a bathing suit without feeling self concious and I wear one pieces! ><

@Queen:
Oh dear gosh,I HATE when games,music, and movies aren't put back where they belong! They must be in their cases when not in use and in their proper shelves.Gaaaaah,the mess! gonk

Me too. I am super self-conscious. I don't want anyone seeing me with even with my shirt and socks off in the pool.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 pm
Just show up at someone's house without announcing myself. My brothers have friends who do this, and my now-boyfriend/fiance before we were even dating would just sporadically show up at our house - it miffed me. It doesn't really bother me usually - they're welcome here, and we're accustomed to it. But *I* don't know how to do that and would just feel wildly invasive if I did it to someone else. It's a kind of personal hypocrisy I guess. I'm fine with other people doing it generally, but I couldn't see myself ever doing it unless it's literally family.  

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:37 pm
Eat mayo. That stuff is disgusting...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:13 am
Ride a bicycle in the road, even if there's a marked lane for it, and ESPECIALLY if there's not. It's just plain suicide, IMO. Yet I see people around here doing it, all the time. Even on narrow, two lane roads where there isn't enough room for the cars to pass safely, so traffic gets held up or the cyclist gets hit by a car trying to pass.

I actually have a thread on this in the rant forum, if anyone's interested.  

High_Assassin

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:27 pm
JamesWN

8D ~nom noms food with mayo spread on it~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 pm
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

I hate mayo... so gross..  

Jessiface2010

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 am
Jessiface2010
Yuki_Windira
JamesWN

I hate mayo... so gross..
Speak for yourself. Personally, I can't eat a sandwich without mayo, except for PB&J or Grilled Cheese. Every other sandwich HAS to be slathered in a thick creamy coating of Mayo, on both slices of bread. Even homemade hamburgers/cheeseburgers, get mayo and nothing but mayo on the bun. Same with hot dogs, sausage, and anything else that can be served between two pieces of bread. If it's got bread, it has to have mayo. No exceptions. Well, very few anyway.

We go through a LOT of mayo at my house. We even had to cut out our daily 4 liters of Mountain dew to feed our Mayo addiction. Though it WAS hard to choose between life without Mayo or life without Mountain Dew, eventually the white sandwich gold won out over the fizzylicious taste of the bright green elixir of life. *Is really craving a nice cold 2 liter bottle of MD right now.* WHY IS THERE NEVER ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER ALL OF LIFE'S ESSENTIALS?! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:00 am
I hated it when my classmates used to talk about going bar-hopping instead of focusing on our projects. No wonder I was the class' outcast because I don't drink booze.

My pet-peeve with people who smoke is that they emit smoke without even caring for the people around them. 2nd hand smoke is not good either.

I was raised with no vices or anything.. so the pressure at work is not too much because my colleagues are understanding when it came to my stand. As long as they don't force me to smoke or drink I won't judge them.  

Millsology

Liberal Ladykiller

siogeth

Friendly Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 pm
my roomate likes interrupting people when they talk -_- its very annoying  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]