Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
Secret Santa 2016!! (Non-Santa's welcomed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:04 am
Atuli
Thank you santa smile You didn't have to buy a smol extra one haha
I like the pastel one so much I went out and bought another pastel to go with it emotion_bigheart

lief_7
?

Kizadek
?

Whoever surrogate santa is!!!

Prairiefox

Your welcome ^^

I've been without internet for almost 3 weeks now but I got it back yesterday and I just feel awful for no gift giving so happy new years 4laugh

Haha well I'm glad it all worked out in the end, Happy new years to everyone!! Now it's time to get down to business in this guild!! First up time to do some RPing in the new rp!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 am
Atuli
I like the pastel one so much I went out and bought another pastel to go with it emotion_bigheart

lief_7
?

Kizadek
?

Surrogate santa OP~~~  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 pm
lief_7
Atuli

lief_7
?

Kizadek
?

Prairiefox

Your welcome ^^

I've been without internet for almost 3 weeks now but I got it back yesterday and I just feel awful for no gift giving so happy new years 4laugh

Haha well I'm glad it all worked out in the end, Happy new years to everyone!! Now it's time to get down to business in this guild!! First up time to do some RPing in the new rp!!

I can't wait ^^ I've read through the time skip thingy and started working on a post but I may wait and see what others post first to get a good idea =v="  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 pm
Prairiefox
lief_7
Atuli

lief_7
?

Kizadek
?

Prairiefox

Your welcome ^^

I can't wait ^^ I've read through the time skip thingy and started working on a post but I may wait and see what others post first to get a good idea =v="

Ya I've been trying to decide where to go myself. Might even play a different character but probably not.

By the way do you think I should leave the events of the timeskip vague or would you like to know what happened (basically would you want to go back and play though it or should I just type it up?) I only ask because it was the goal basically when we came up with the story for the previous rp 3 years ago haha. I know what the story is and how it will happen, just don't know if people wll want to jump back to play it or not.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:27 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Atuli

lief_7
?

Kizadek
?

Prairiefox

Your welcome ^^

Ya I've been trying to decide where to go myself. Might even play a different character but probably not.

By the way do you think I should leave the events of the timeskip vague or would you like to know what happened (basically would you want to go back and play though it or should I just type it up?) I only ask because it was the goal basically when we came up with the story for the previous rp 3 years ago haha. I know what the story is and how it will happen, just don't know if people wll want to jump back to play it or not.

I still plan on using Camden I didn't get her out in the world as much, though I am glad I got her as far as I did this second time around ^^
Hm well honestly I'd like to know what happened  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox
lief_7
Atuli

Prairiefox

Your welcome ^^

I still plan on using Camden I didn't get her out in the world as much, though I am glad I got her as far as I did this second time around ^^
Hm well honestly I'd like to know what happened

Well it should help to be a little more open world haha.

The more I think of it the more I think I should just write it up and create a spoiler post somewhere for those who want to know but i need to decide what our characters would know also. Maybe I'll have a higher power show the tamers what happened. Maybe it had been wiped from our minds or something.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers