Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 2 [Virus Busters' Domain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:12 pm
✯✯✯Zone 2✯✯✯
Virus Busters' Domain

User Image

Locations:

Quote:
Freezeland - Frosted land in the north

Quote:
Snowfall Village - Split into the Snowman District and the Yeti District, Fridgimon and Moyjimon respectfully.
Village constantly at war.
Dangerous for none Ice Digimon and Deep Savers,
Fire Digimon are banned.

NPCs:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:31 pm
Zone 2 Bio

A mountainous region to the North of the Island. Snow capped mountains hide a frozen village. The Virus Busters also have a city seemingly in the clouds on the highest mountain. The climate is generally cold and windy. The Virus Busters typically align themselves with the Deep Savers and Jungle Troopers.

Danger Level: 6

Notable Events:

~ DRF fell, Virus Busters were given dominion over Zone 2  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro is back from his hiatus after the fall of the DRF and search for Jinte. His six month search has lead him nowhere so he is now a high level officer within the ranks of the Organization that preserves the Digital World. Kiro is back and stronger than ever and he will soon be showing the world the fruits of his training.

His current mission was so investigate Area 2 for a Dangerous Digimon. He was informed that the Danger Level was a messily six. A waste in Kiro's mind but regardless he was eager to go. Using the Digi-ring given to him by his father and followed by his best friend DynamoPlug, he was ready to go.

The duo have arrived atop a a snow peak on the tallest mountain in the Zone. Wearing his new Giorgio Armani black suit he crossed his arms looking at view in front of him. Nothing but the color of grey and white. The snow storm on top of the mountain was too harsh. "Gosh its chilly. Where do you think the rouge Digimon is brother?" The tiny turtle Digimon said standing next to his tamers right. "He is close I can feel it." Said Kiro.

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Turn Down for Whammu | feeling :: Legendary | Digimon :: Kamemon
mission

Quest name: N/A
Quest Level: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The poor unfortunate duo knew nothing about what horrors were going to appear from this holy sanctum. This area is praised for being of the highest of purity, however, it seems something slipped in. Out from the corner of the area came a Numemon. A single, low ranked, peon approached the mafia man and his pet turtle. "It is I the great a majestic Numemon. Man, I hated that Anubismon guy. Would never let me consume the substance. But we as a tribal race of law defying Numemon will no longer take it. We shall conquer all of the Digital World. Down with the government." In an instant that Numemon was consumed by another Numemon and that Numemon began saying the exact same thing. From the looks of their eyes, which were dyed a blood-soaked red, the were indeed high on substance.
Just out of the other corner of the room, a more ferocious and large creature came out of the woodworks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Who dares enter my doma- wait what are these ugly creatures wandering in my zone. Numemon? Ha, you are all insignificant to me. You tamer will be dealt with after these monkeys." However, it was too late for Saberleomon. The Numemon all came crawling from the earth itself and began to consume the Saberleomon. You could hear the flesh being torn off and the Numemon not even giving a care in the world. "Wait no, I am supposed to consume you. No ple-." It was too late, the data of Saberleomon had been consumed and now the Numemon were the kings. However it was not enough for the Numemon and thus they begin to devour each other.
Only one Numemon remained, the king of all Numemon. "I don't feel so good..." With a blinding green light the Numemon digivolved into something unpredicted.
User Image
Only two words came from its mouth. "You're next." It threw its tongue and attempted to pierce the Kamemon and tamer.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro and Kamemon's eyes were popped wide open after experiencing something so bazaar. "Wow. Didn't see that coming." "I don't think anyone saw that coming..." The two said before they had to leap out of the way of the rouge Digimon's attack.

"Alright let's get this over with! DynamoPlug time to show them what you got!" Kiro said as his ring began to glow a dark red light. The light went towards DynamoPlug and then consumed him.

"Kamemon MEGA DIGIVOLVE too... JUMBOGAMEMON!" Apprearing from the red light was a giant tank of a Digimon. Kiro hopped on top of the Digimon's head and held on tight. "Alright buddy! Show him what we are made of!" Kiro said with excitement. The Mega Turtle Digimon aimed up every single cannon on his person and aimed at the Numemon that shall be now dubbed the Numeception. "EAT THIS! JUMBO JETTER!" DynamoPlug said as he show a laser of bad a** proportions. The lasers from every part of his body fused into one and spiraled towards the Numeception.

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Turn Down for Whammu | feeling :: Legendary | Digimon :: JumboGamemon
mission

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image
The Numemon was shot with a jet stream of energy, but it seemed to be unable to break the unpenetrable defense of Numeception. "Is that all you're capable of? You will need more if you plan on defeating me, the one true based god. I can very well become the next Demon Lord of Gluttony." Numemon began to consume the ground as if the ground itself were made from some sort of candy. The Numemon attempted to do a tongue lash and lick the turtle.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro chuckled at the what Numeception just said. "Is that all we are capable of? What a joke." Kiro said as DynamoPlug grabbed the tongue of the wretched beast. He then charged forward and tackled the green abomination. DynamoPlug then placed his right arm cannon into the Numeception's mouth. "I am only twenty one years old and I have scene some crazy s**t some that no man should ever see in their entire life. And you. You are one of them!" Kiro said as he pointed at the abomination. "DynamoPlug now!" "You wanted to become the next Demon Lord of Gluttony then eat this! HYDRO LASER!" DynamoPlug shouted as he filled the Numeception up with 100 crap-tons of water laser power.

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Turn Down for Whammu | feeling :: Legendary | Digimon :: JumboGamemon
mission

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
Numeception saw the large cannon as a meal rather than a threat. To devour the world was this demon's goal and it intended to devour every single piece of it. For the creature to dodge or deflect the attack meant that their gluttony was nowhere near as monstrous as they had claimed it to be. The vile Numeception creature opened its mouth wide and swallowed the blast whole. The blast ripped open a hole through the Numeception and it had dispersed into several multiple Numemons. The deed was done and the vile Numeception had been slain. As the Numemon scurried away a chip was left over. It appeared to be a chip that was someone taken by the Numeception creature. What power the chip possessed was unknown however.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro jumped off the giant turtle Digimon as it de-digivolves into a rookie. He begins to stretch his arms as he walks towards the unidentified object on the ground. "Well that takes care of that. Good job bud!" Kiro says. "Thanks but I feel like we overdid it a little. We didn't have a real fight in months I kind of wished we didn't go into JumboGamemon I totally could of won in my Ultimate stage." DynamoPlug said as he returned to his tiny turtle form. Kiro picked up the object left by the Numeception. "Hmm what could this be for?" Kiro said puzzled.

User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: The Unbreakable Turtle | feeling :: Legendary | Digimon :: JumboGamemon
mission

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games