Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 4 [Jungle Troopers' Domain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:16 pm
✯✯✯Zone 4✯✯✯
Jungle Troopers' Domain

User Image

Locations:

Quote:
West CD Canyon - The River running through The File Mountains
Quote:
Tropical Jungle - Jungle in the North West side of the Island

Quote:
Data Ocean - West Side of the Island
Calmer waters
More water Digimon

NPCs:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:33 pm
Zone 4 Bio

Known for being one of the most diverse Zones on DTI, Zone 4 houses all sorts of Digimon. Outcasts from the main families are known to live here when they do not desire to live in the Central Zone. The Jungle Troopers also have a home deep in the Jungle but we have not pin pointed its location yet. The Jungle Troopers typically align themselves with the Deep Savers and Virus Busters.

Danger Level: 5

Notable Events:

~ DRF fell, Virus Busters were given dominion over Zone 4  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
wearing :: | location :: [Zone 4] | with :: DORUmon and Ryudamon
health :: 100% | feeling :: Aware|
Mission

It had been a long trek to the Jungle located in Zone 4, and the mugginess encountered certainly was adding to the growing list of reasons to regret having accepted this request, but he couldn't very well deny what was basically a direct request from the Vice-Chief of the UCPA, not after all that had happened with the DRF and him choosing to join up with the UCPA and be the so to speak human-digimon relations maintainer for the Virus Busters family. Kutay sighed thinking about all that had happened that had led to the destruction of so much of the progress that had been made in the digital world, and to think it all happened from the inside, from the DRF, talk about irony. It was for most purposes just a retrieval mission, or at least Kutay hoped it was so little, while it would be boring, safe and boring was better than dangerous. Alongside Kutay were his long time partner digimon, and friends, DORUmon and Ryudamon; the ones who had been with him for so long, since he entered the digital world in fact all that time ago, he felt safe with them around which was welcome especially in Zone 4 where there was the possibility of running in to outcasts from the 8 Families, and a fairly perilous place to begin with. Reaching what seemed to be a decent place for a brief respite, Kutay pulled out his digivice to confirm he was still going in the direction of the energy spike, which his Digivice had been able to home in on due to the message Lira had sent out to, well just about everyone.

"Ugh Its still a bit away. I really don't like this jungle, never really was one for the outdoors and nature. C'mon let's get moving again." Kutay groaned out as he began trudging along again in the direction of the energy spike.

After a while more of walking They had finally reached the area where the energy spike was supposedly coming from, and looking around, Kutay didn't see much of anything, which led him to two conclusions, either A, whatever was giving off the energy was mobile, or B it was hidden in the environment somewhere. Given that the energy signal had been moving prior to settling in this location it was more likely the prior of the two theories, and the one Kutay had been hoping it wouldn't be.

"Get ready you two, something is probably here, and if my luck with things is an indication it won't be friendly." Kutay said tightening his grip on his digivice as DORUmon and Ryudamon took ready postions for whatever might appear.

O.O.C.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[Entering from Zone 5]
Zone 4. A diverse region within the Digital World that the stranger had visited on more than one occasion. If memory served the person correctly then they would note that the area had undergone a change. It wasn’t the type a change that a newcomer to the Digital World would notice. This sort of change had more to do with the air, the feeling, the vibrations that were felt upon entering the area. The stranger did recall a time when they felt this odd sensation. It reminded them of the first time they had entered this area due to a mission. The mission entailed to fixing the issue with the inhabitants with the area. A disturbance was frightening the inhabitants so the Tamer’s help was asked for. The disturbance centered around an accused Gatomon who had been ousted from the forest. The human gathered information and evidence to prove that the Gatomon was innocent and that another Digimon was responsible for this. The Digimon was a Mikemon who resembled closely to a Gatomon. Information led the human to learn that the Mikemon was digitizing other Digimon in order to grow so that it may digivolve. Once Mikemon was put to a stop someone had interfered with the investigation. Unable to prove Gatomon’s innocence a deal was struck with the inhabitants. The girl would take Gatomon, along with WarGreymon’s supervision. Thus ended the tale of the stranger’s time with Zone 4.

The landscape was still familiar but there was an unnatural silence filled in the area. While trekking through the area garnished in a cloak. After going through the digital world in nothing more than a uniform had symbolized the stranger. The cloak was meant to only hide the uniform till some other form of clothing would suit. For now, the stranger went about following the signal.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon-->Vikemon-->Vikemon-->Plesiomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon-->Dorugamon-->Doruguremon-->Alphamon
Tokomon->Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Alphamon {Fused with DoruGreymon}
Hawkmon->Aquailamon->Garudamon->Phoenixmon
XXXXXX↳Moosemon
Huckmon->BaoHuckmon->SaviorHuckmon->Jesmon
Egg->Burgermon->Starmon->Shawujinmon->Jumbo Gamemon
Lalamon->Sunflowmon->Lilamon->Lotusmon
User Image

Away:
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
Pic

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The two nefarious duo noticed the set of tamers walk into their domain and immediately sprung into action. They fall from a nearby tree and like a pair of fools fall to the ground, but with style. "Hey, hey, hey it's a me your friendly neighborhood puppet Puppetmon! Today for our playtime we'll enjoy a riveting game of crush the tamers. Here's the rules! First beat them to a pulp. Second delete them from existence. Third find more prey! Doesn't that sound like fun Dinobeemon?"
"Yeah boss, I love me some tamers. They make me feel like I ate an entire pot full of Biyomon. Teach me how to play boss!"
"I just di- forget it. Just smash alright big fella. Let the games begin!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The stranger looked towards the sound of very loudmouth Digimon. The wooden creature introduced itself as Puppetmon and the other as Dinobeemon. Both were considered Virus Digimon that would be weak against a Vaccine Digimon. On top of that one was an Ultimate Digimon while another was considered Perfect. Two on one wasn’t a fair fight but there was clearly someone else here. Two-on-two would be more fair and the battle would be split evenly. Communicating would be for the best if they wanted to deal with these two quickly.
Questions popped up: Are these two responsible for the signal? Are they the ones who caused the strangeness in Zone 4? And do either of them have the chip? Well, to answer the last question the stranger would have to pulverize one or both of them. Perhaps the other Tamer was here for the same answer, had some vendetta against the two, or some selfish reason along those lines. Whatever, it wouldn't matter as long as answers were given.
”Hououmon, front and center.” A light emitted from the Digivice where a small red Hawk-like creature sprouted from.
”Understood!” The Digimon was soon enveloped in light that transformed it into multiple Digimon before finishing up into a four-winged golden Bird.
”I don’t like fighting but I don’t have any intention of letting myself and others be succumbed by the two of you.” The stranger sighed as the golden bird entered the battle.
”Burn it.”
”Crimson Flare!” Fire formed within the bird’s mouth before being expelled upon the wooden Puppet Digimon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

On the Team:
XXXXXX↳Moosemon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
Pic

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
wearing :: | location :: [Zone 4] | with :: Alphamon
health :: 100% | feeling :: Ready to take down the opponents|
Mission

Getting jumped by a puppet and the strange combination of a dinosaur and a Bee thing, was surprisingly a highlight of Kutay's adventure in the Jungle. It was surprising and almost like a comedy gag. However they seemed like serious enough threats, which needed Kutay to respond in kind. He was initally at a two on one disadvantage until he noticed another tamer, he wasn't sure who they were, but it at least seemed they were on his side. Determining not to go full force right out of the gate, he recalled Ryudamon to the digivice, and then decided that taking DORUmon to the Mega stage. Igniting his Digi-soul he energized his digivice with enough power to allow DORUmon to jump straight from the Rookie stage to his Mega stage.

"DORUmon Double warp digivolve too...Alphamon!" The digimon stated as it changed from its young purple fuzzy dragon like form into a tall knight with a confident commanding voice. Summoning a sword made of light into his right hand, Alphamon took a swing at the DinoBeemon, since the mysterious other tamer, with a feminine voice seemed to have the Puppetmon under control with her Hououmon partner. Slightly overkill for him to be attacking the DinoBeemon in this form, however in his mega form he fought to end all battles swiftly to minimize the danger to his tamer and anyone else who might be in danger.

O.O.C.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
The flames were sent towards Puppetmon and in a panic, he was consumed by a glorious flame. You could hear him screaming in pain as the wood he wore burned. He collapsed and looked scorched, completely out of his hollow shell. However, he came back up and smiled, "Surprise! I actually brought my fireproof wood today. No need to be so rash on burning me. The bonfire will be later tonight! With you as the fuel of course. Time to play!" With a snap of a finger out of the ground a house emerged. Puppetmon entered the house and then snapped his finger once more.
Suddenly the tree house became a mobile suit machine and was prepared to crush under the orders of Puppetmon. "How do you like my toy? Isn't it fun!" Puppetmon's monstrosity threw a large fist towards the Hououmon in an attempt to flatten it.
On the other side of the map, Dinobeemon was to go toe to toe with the almighty Royal Knight Alphamon. "A Royal Knight! I've always liked playing a knight. Here let's make the game fun for both of us!" Dinobeemon injected something into its data stream and was digivolved straight into the next level.
The once foolish Digimon was now A GrandisKuwagamon and had no means of losing to this knight. "It seems to me you're trying to disrupt master Puppetmon's plans. I will end you Alphamon." Slowly walked forward the GrandisKuwagamon revealed its claws and bellowed out, "Grandis Scissor!"

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:23 am
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The flames met its mark with the Puppetmon appearing to burn to the ground. It didn’t seem like it was ready to go down in this fight. ’Fireproof wood? Well, if you’re going to find anything in the Digital World I guess that can’t be helped.’ The Puppetmon stood up, unscathed by the attack, going on about a bonfire. The stranger looked towards their partner Digimon and gave a shrug of their shoulders. ’Hououmon, or Phonenixmon, it doesn’t matter what you decide to call it. The Digimon is based on the legend of a Phoenix who sets themselves on fire in order to reincarnate itself. I doubt that it is going to be an easy task for it to burn a Holy Bird Digimon.’

A rather large, childish, but wooden house appeared between Puppetmon and the stranger. The fireproofed Digimon jumped into the house, and like a transformer changed into a mobile house.
”I can’t tell if it is fun just by looking at it. I’m going to have to dissect it to see if it is what you call ‘fun.’ The stranger turned their attention to the giant bird by their side.
”Learn from your mistake Hououmon.” The bird did not respond as the mobile house charged, its fist making contact with the bird’s face. The punch was strong enough to hurl the giant bird further into the sky, further increasing the distance between the two.
”Starlight Explosion.” Small balls of light appeared around the bird’s wings and launched themselves right into the mobile house.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

On the Team:
XXXXXX↳Moosemon
User Image

Away:
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
Pic

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games