Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 5 [Central Domain] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 pm
✯✯✯Zone 5✯✯✯
Central Domain

User Image

Locations:

Quote:
Unity City - City build after the removal of the DRF to show the unity between Tamers and Digimon.
- Grand Council Hall (Grand Council includes both Digimon and Humans)
- Guild Hall (Still Under Construction)
- UCPA (Unity CIty Protection Agency) (Created by members of the Anti-DRF force from the war. Staffed by both humans and Digimon. Lead by Chief Yolan Grey)
- Most of the City is still under construction with many operating out of temporary structures.

Quote:
New Network City [Ruins] - Home Base of DRF and currently contains the only legal way into the Digital World.
- New Tamer Registration Center.
- Boxing Bro's Gym
- Bar/DRF mission board
- Royal Knights patrol from the clouds in secret.
- Big City, settled by both Digimon and humans.

- Destroyed during the fall of the DRF
- Located in the clearing South of Floppy Falls and East of Lan Line Valley.

Quote:
Floppy Falls - Waterfall in the File Mountains

Quote:
East CD Canyon - The River running through The File Mountains

Quote:
Gear Savannah - Dry area, Southern part of Zone 5

Quote:
Hidden File Ridge - Ninja Digimon Village located in the East File Mountains.

Quote:
File Mountains - The whole Northern Mountain Range
- Poromon Village towards the north.

Quote:
LAN Line Valley - Green peaceful valley located near the Southern part of The File Mountains.
LAN River runs through it and it opens up towards New Network City.

NPCs:

UCPA Chief Yolen Grey & Hans {Leomon} [Unity City]
Katherine Cross [Unity City](Guild Hall)
UCPA Recruit Freddy Marz & Rayze {Coronamon}, Gideon {Monodramon} [Union City]
Gaomon and Yuramon [Unity City](Boxing Bro's Gym U/C)
Chief Allomon [File Mountains](Poromon Village)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:35 pm
Zone 5 Bio

Zone 5 is the home of the new capital city. Unity City is quickly becoming a symbol to the peace between humans and Digimon and the council is working hard to improve relationships across the land to make the world and even better place.

Danger Level: 2

Notable Events:

~DRF Fell as well as NNC, Unity City was created. The new council was put in place to govern Humans and Digimon alike.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:16 pm
At the outskirts of the city, strode a somewhat tall cloaked figure, the billow of its calves length shroud indicating the wind that swept past. an angular nose stuck out of the hood, clearly not human, sharp glowing blue eyes visible inside the dark. whatever it was, was wandering from the east with a certain bearing in its step, taking a seemingly scenic route around the city to see exactly what there was to this city.

violet, white, and black marked fluff peeked out several times from the wanderers' cloak, dark leather and burnished metal visible on the legs and mid riff as it toured the city by moonlight and streetlamps. After a considerable amount of walking, it aimed for a hotel and the pub that conjoined it. once inside and surrounded the soft amber lighting of the sculpted wood furnished pub.

white, 3 fingered hands lifted up and pulled the hood back from overhead, revealing the angular vulpine face of a renamon, accented by black cheek marks, and white angular marks above the eyes. sharp crystal blue eyes looked for a spot to sit, and lead him over to a red leather cushioned booth, the rather tall renamon sweeping his tails out to one side as he slipped into the booth and unshouldered a leather bag.

he swept the bar briefly, analyzing the other patrons casually, the collar of his lightly armored chest gear showing between the clasps of his cloak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:22 am
Soma had just gotten into the city. It had been a while since he was last here, spending most of his time wandering or helping out on the outskirts when anyone needed it. He walked through the city as the little orange and black Digimon followed him. "So what's our plan now that we're in the city?" "Good question, Pata. I'm thinking we'll probably just see what's around. We haven't been here since before the fall, so lets see what's around." Soma said before the three stopped at the entrance to a hotel. "Why don't we stay here tonight? We can book a room and then go and get something to eat." "Sounds like a good plan to me!" "Finally! Real food!"

Devi said before flying into the pub attached, not even allowing Soma to book a room. "Devi, wait up!" Soma shouted, but his partner was already inside. He figured he could book a room later as he and Pata walked in and took a seat at a table where Devi had sat. "Well, I guess we should eat first. After all, we did miss out on breakfast." "And anything beats eating the charcoal you make!" Oh come on! I made some pretty decent fish the other day! Give me a break if they were just a little burnt!" His partners chuckled as they argued over the food before settling down to order a nice meal. "Alright you two, let's dig in!" Soma said excitedly before the trio began to eat.  

cdcash912

Server Chief Yolen Grey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:55 pm
[NPC Post]

[[Enter Yolen Grey::From Press Conference::UC Heading towards Grand Council Hall]]

User ImageThe crowd behind him was still cheering as Yolen briskly headed toward the Council Hall. The Chief pulled out his Digivice and summoned his partner Hans as he walked. "Hans, how was that? Did I sound confidant? Do you think anyone believed me?" Hans had been in his BanchoLeomon form ever since the war, a towering figure with flowing white mane. He slowed his Tamer down to reassure him. Using his paw he lifted under the stress out man's chin to look him in the eyes, "You did great, above all these citizen need an honest leader and you have done that. You truly believe everything you just said." Despite being the Chief of the Protection Agency and having to put on a strong face in the eyes of the public Yolen had been suffering through months of self doubt and nightmares of his actions dooming the Digital World, not to mention the memories of a brutal war where he lost those he trusted and loved. Yolen held his eye where a patch now sat. Slowly he nodded in agreement with his friend and biggest supporter, "You are right, I didn't lose this for nothing! I do believe those things and the world needs me to be this person...We are going to make the world a better place...Now we've got a meeting to go to."

Yolen slapped a smile back on his face as called over his Digivice to his Protection Force. "All units be advised, we are heading toward the Council Hall...Representatives should be arriving soon...I need everyone at their post and on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. There is a lot riding on this day...we can not let it be a failure. If you see anything contact me immediately... Over." Yolen had put together a great force made up of Tamers who had fought in the war as well as Digimon who had volunteered their services. The goal of the Force was to protect Unity City and on a larger scale the Digital World so nothing like the DRF could happen again. Rather than controlling the area around them they believed in working with it. Some of his Officers even had a seat reserved for them on the Grand Digital Council.

Yolen looked up at the large half completed structure in front of him. Located inside will be the official UCPA HQ, a hall for all the guilds that would begin forming in the city, as well as many other offices all focused on the well being of the Island. It was quite the project and for only being two months since they started work they had made amazing progress. Of course it help to have the talents of Digimon especially the notorious Machine Empire. He could see them even in these hours before the meeting still pushing forward to complete the project. It was in this spot two months ago that Yolen stood with his trusted officers, the Eight Great Family heads as well as Yggdrasil and the four great sovereigns. They had struck the agreement for humans to stay but a much need restructuring was put in place to assure that the Human's activities could not be as hidden as they were within the DRF, Even now the Sovereigns took turns watching over Unity City, hidden in the clouds he could catch glimpses of Zhuqiaomon fiery wings.

Hans tapped the day dreaming Chief snapping him back to attention, "Hey Yolen, it's time to go...they might be waiting for us already." Yolen laughed, "Of course, let's go then." The pair moved inside and slowly made their way though the halls dodging construction until they came upon a massive door near the middle of the complex. "Shall we? Time to start the next great adventure!" The pair pushed open the great doors as a blinding light entered the dark hallway....

((OOC:: The council meeting will be starting soon, any crew members who would like their character to be on the council are welcome to join us in the room. All others will be stopped at the gate by UCPA or if needed a more powerful force. Everyone please read this meeting if you would like to know some of the details of the fall of the DRF, I will be reveling more in future posts including Liam's posts. Thanks!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 pm
User ImageLiam Crones

[[Enter from Zone 3::Liam, Faux and Valteir::Flying over NNC with Valkyrimon]]

Liam decided to make their way down into the ruins of NNC seeing as it was the UCPA job to potrole Zone 5. He figured Yolen would like it if he took a quick look around before returning to Unity City. AS they landed ashes stirred up from the ground, the charred remains of what was once a great city. AS he took a look around he could not even recognize the city that he had spent the better part of a year getting to know. To think that this amount of Damage was capable of being done and all within the last six months.

Liam thought back on those six months, that's when it had all started. There were some disturbances before but the tracking down of the now notorious criminal Vicks Taylor. Although they didn't know it at the time of his capture Vicks was not even close to the head of all the Darkness. It was hard to think back on those things and Liam for one would rather not relive the loss of friends and his first Digital home. Although just a tool of the true evil Vicks had started them down a path that changed the Digital World from its foundation.

Valkyrimon decided to post up where they had landed and keep watch while Liam and his Digimon took a quick lap around the rubble. "Aquilamon, do an aerial and see if you can see anything, report back if anything look strange. This is after all the three month anniversary of the day we won, no telling who's still lurking out there." Val took back to the sky to scan the area. Jet Sylphimon had De-Digivolved back into Biyomon as she addressed Liam, "A lot of memories here huh? This is where we met, where we got to know each other. It's where we said goodbye to those we loved." Liam stopped her, the hint of a tear in his eyes. He pointed to the remnant of an entrance to the city, "That's where I almost lost you, the first time we adventured out of the city and you wanted to show me a cool place to climb. You were so brave and I almost let you down...That spot is where I collapsed trying to get you help running back down the mountain." He was referencing when Biyomon sacrificed herself for an ignorant Tamer she had just met, using an extraordinary amount of power to protect him. It was a scary day for them and if not for a friendly face in New Network City they may not have made it. The pair embraced as they thought back to those days that seemed so long ago.

Drying his eyes, Liam insisted that they finished their patrol. AS they saw nothing of concern they met back up with Aquilamon and Valkyrimon and continued their journey to Unity City and the Grand Council.

Liam Crones|Faux: Jet Silphimon|Valteir: Aquilamon
User Image  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 pm
The trio had finished their food and booked a room before starting to walk around the city. Soma pulled out his digivice and brought his partners into it so they could rest for a bit, knowing they would still bug him as they walked. He made his way out of the hotel and started walking in the direction of the ruins of New Network City. He had missed the war that had happened, but still had a lot of memories of his time there with the friends he had made, some he wasn't sure if they were even alive or not anymore.

"Is everything okay?" A voice said from his Digivice as Soma's eyes started to tear up a bit. "Yeah, Pata, everything's fine. It's just been a long time. Just remembering all the good times we used to have with everyone." Soma wiped away the tears as the drew closer. "Well, I'm sure we'll make lots of new memories! After all, you've got me as your top notch partner." Soma laughed as he stood at the outskirts of the ruins."Yeah. Totally the best partner ever, Devi. Did you forget about how you tried to kill us when you were still a Devimon the first time we met?" The digivice screen lit up with a red color. "Hey! How was I supposed to know I was gonna be stuck with you the rest of my digital life! I was still a free Digimon then!" Soma smiled as they continued to banter on the outskirts of the ruined city.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am
The richly colored renamon ate his meal watchfully, giving a curious look at the trio of digimon who came in and ate as well before leaving. what a curious place this was.

he finished his food and eventually got to his feet after paying, heading out into the city, pulling up his hood again. clearly this place had seen better days, though now he was curious what had befallen it. the sturdy looking vulpine digimon started stepping along, and his wandering took him well beyond the rubble and out of the city again.

he aimed toward the city which stood a fair distance away, following the common paths most of the way until he arrived at the far better looking gates of unity city. this certainly seemed more lively and likely to answer his wonders about the previous place.

his wandering brought him toward the city center, and the grand council hall, looking up at the building with avid curiosity to its purpose and the gathering of people around an in it. he gently pulled off his hood, and stepped toward the gates to ask the guards or staff.

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:23 pm
[NPC Post]

User Image[[Location::Unity City, Grand Council Hall Entrance]]

The sun was shining off the towers a three figures guarded one of the entrances to the Grand Council Hall Building. Chief Yolen had ordered them to stop anyone who approached the build, security was on high alert for this first meeting. UCPA Recruit Freddy Marz and his two companions Rayze the Coronamon and Gideon the Monodramon surveyed the surroundings. They were still new to the force but had but had fought against the DRF in the war. Monodramon at one point had been a Cyberdramon that was sent out of control by one of the chips. In fact the chip had almost caused him to kill Freddy if it had not been for Rayze Digivolving to knock some sense into the lizard.

As they stood there, Freddy at attention, Coronamon pacing and Monodramon laying on his back looking at the clouds a figure approached. Freddy called out to it, "Halt!! Who goes there? State your purpose!" As the glare subsided they could see that it was a Renamon, it looked a little different from ones Freddy had seen before but it definitely seemed to be a Renamon. "Are you with the Nature Spirits? I've been told to only let the ambassadors with their invitation letters in!" Rayze and Gideon both took a defensive stance awaiting an answer from the Digimon. The order was to remove intruders from the area by force if needed. The Digivice glowed Orange in Freddy's holder that he had placed his hand over.

Artemis Mcloud
((OOC: Sorry just realized that was to me.
PS. sorry about all the quotes...))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:41 pm
User ImageLiam Crones

[[Enter from Zone 3::Liam, Faux and Valteir::Flying over NNC with Valkyrimon]]

As they were coming up on their target Liam could see the opening to the top of the Council Hall Room. The builders had installed a retractable roof entrance so that the larger flying Digimon could enter the room without going through the halls. The hall was at the very center of the whole structure and was large enough that even the biggest Digimon could fit in the space. AS they got close a UCPA Digimon flew along side them to check their credentials, "Ah I see it's Liam, nice to see you again and Faux and Valteir." Liam put away his badge as the Pteramon moved on to the forth member of the party, "Let's see Liam was to bring the Wind Guardian Ambassador so am I to assume you are he?" The mostly silent Digimon held up his invitation with Yolen's Lion seal on it that served as the summons for all Council members. A UCPA member had been sent to each of the Great cities, or if they wish to remain hidden to a designated location, to invite the representatives of each family. They were all to be making their way back for the meeting now.

As Pteramon finished examining the document he nodded before handing it back to Valkyrimon, "Right-O this all seems to check out. Carry on Sir." Liam saluted to release the Pteramon back to his Patrol. The Digimon signaled to open the Roof so the three Digimon could land. Liam could see Yolen looking up toward them as the hole opened where a glass roof had just been. He was glad to see his friend again.

As they landed in the basketball court sized meeting hall Liam hopped off Val and made his way over to his commanding officer. "Officer Crones checking in Sir. The Wind Guardians are fully on board with the Unity Council and have sent a Valkyrimon to represent them. He is one of their finest soldiers and a shrewd negotiator. He is know to feud with the members of the Metal Empire Family so I would suggest not placing them next to each other." As he finished his report the large Chief Brought the young man in for a hug, A sLiam was thinking how unprofessional this was it was nice that he had friends who missed him like this man did, Yolen released him before starting in on him, "Liam am I glad to see you! Sounds like everything was smooth sailing... or I guess flying in your case haha. It looks like this plan is really going to come together. a few of the others have already arrived but this will definitely be easier with your support and tact." Liam looked around to see who had already arrived, he recognized a few of them, specifically the Tamers not so much the Ambassadors, but by his count there were still a few missing. Hopefully they would show up soon, he wasn't sure if he could deal with Yolen being worried. The redheaded Tamer smiled up at his friend, "Well I'm glad you are so positive about today, it's what we've been working hard towards...You did a great job on that speech, we listened in on our way over! Makes it seem like we really can rebuild!"

What Liam wasn't saying is the part of him that still had a hard time trusting, the part of him that was in denial that he had been so thoroughly lied to and brought into a pit of vipers. After the DRF began to chase Vicks Taylor the began to promote Tamers who had stood out among the ranks. Liam had been one such selection. Then when Vicks was captured and a few of the DRF Captains lost their lives in the process Liam was promoted to Captain and Yolen took the spot of the Head Captain. Liam and Yolen along with Lira then formed a team dedicated to investigating into the events that were seemingly caused by Vicks. The more they dug, the worse it got until they were forced into hiding as the ugly snake began to rear its head. Forced out of the DRF they formed their own group called the Protectors. Slowly they were able to recruit those, including some other officers, who were not tricked by the DRF's sly words. Many other Tamers, Thanks to the leaders of the DRF now believed the former Captains to be the enemy, hunting them down like foxes. It was a trying time, but Liam was glad it was now behind them so they could focus on renewing the Digital World.

Liam cleared his head of those thoughts so he could refocus on the task that was to soon be at hand. These Digimon and Humans in this room may have fought together to defeat the DRF but that does not mean this meeting will go smoothly. Liam needed to be on top of his game and ready for anything.

Liam Crones|Faux: Jet Silphimon|Valteir: Aquilamon
User Image  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:31 pm
lief_7
((No need to be sorry, lol.))

The taller, sturdy looking renamon looked down curiously at the trio of digimon and their partner. what a diverse group. he regarded them with a calm demeanor, not set on edge by their mild defensiveness. and given the destruction he had seen in the previous city, really couldnt blame them for it.

"i am here to see what all the activity is about.. i do not know what the.. 'nature spirits' are.. but this was the most lively part of the city.. i am not from around here." he looked around the immediate area, tails flicking casually at the hem of his cloak. "what is this place? i have never travelled this far west before."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:46 am
[NPC Post]

Freddy thought for a second, the Digimon was making some sense and he didn't seem to be harmful. More than likely the fox was just passing thorugh and their paths happened to cross. Afterall this was their world first, the humans were the ones who came in and started changing thing including build now two cities one of which they also destroyed. There's a better chance of a human attacking this meeting than a Digimon probably. He raised his hand to his side to put is Digimon at ease. Coronamon understanding the Tamer's body language stepped forward to talk to Renamon. "This is the new Unity Council Hall Building, right now a meeting between leaders of both Digimon and Humans is taking place. This meeting is very important to the peace of the Digital World going forward. We have been given orders to keep anyone not involved in the meeting out of the building until it's over." The Digimon held out a paw toward the Renamon, "Hi I'm Rayze, this is Freddy and Gideon, we are members of the Unity City Protection Agency or UCPA. Sorry about the hostile behavior, we just have to be careful. You heard about New Network City right? Well we can still be a bit jumpy from back then."

Gideon went back to laying down sensing there was no threat. Freddy began to explain his question, "The Nature Spirits are one of eight groups of Digimon that have formed themselves into families on the Island. Typically beast like Digimon like yourself align themselves with the Nature Spirits and I believe we were still waiting on the ambassador from there. I should have known it wasn't you, all ambassadors are being escorted by UCPA Officers. Sorry about the mix up." The Recruit gave a funny smile while scratching the back of his head, he really needed to be more observant before jumping to conclusions. "Anyways, we are going to have to ask you to move away from the building until the meeting is over, but you might check out some of the shops or the Tavern and I think The Boxing Brothers have opened a temporary training gym just down the way. I believe I also heard something about a race that was suppose to start after the Chief's speech and he's already in the building so I guess the race has started by now." The young Tamer realized he was rambling. " Um... anyways sorry again and maybe you can get a tour of inside once the meeting is over!"

Artemis Mcloud
((OOC: ))

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:08 am
The stocky renamon regarded the trio casually, listening regardelss of what the boy may have thought was rambling. all of it had some relevency, given he hadnt been privvy to any of it before now. "A meeting? i see." he said thoughtfully enough. he looked down and gently took the other digimon'ls hand with his white, three fingered mitt, shaking it a little, but with a rather fierce grip. "I am Zhu-rong.. but most simply call me Zhu." he greeted.

"as for that.. network city business, no, i have not heard.. i only saw in my travels. i have not been in an area this densely populated for some time. this is also literally the most humans i have ever seen. what Did happen to that Other place?" he honestly wondered. all this talk of groups of aligned digimon, and now even a council meeting of what he assumed might be humans And digimon, going on? it was news to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:56 pm
[NPC Post]

"I'll call you Zhu also then." The fiery Digimon smiled at his new friend. As Zhu was telling them he had not heard about NNC all three were in a bit of disbelief. Gideon even sat up a bit before Freddy laughed about the humans comment and began explaining the rest. "Well I guess there are still plenty of places around here we Humans have not wandered haha. As for the events of New Network City that's along story. New Network City is where Rayze and I met when I first came to the Digital World from our world. It was a beautiful city, with tall buildings and many interesting shops and places to eat!! It was run by a group called the DRF or the Digimon Registration Federation, who on the outside seemed like a good group of people. The said they just wanted to explore the Digital world and let other humans come here too, all they had to do in return was monitor the human's activity and make sure no one dangerous came to the world." He took a quick breath while noticing Pteramon circling overhead. They would probably have to cut this short or risk being joined by the Digimon on Patrol.

Freddy refocused and his face turned to a frown as he continued, "Everything seemed good...but that was when I met Gideon...at the time Rayze and I had been practicing our techniques in the field outside of NNC. We had ambitions of joining the DRF once we were good enough. Suddenly a rampaging Cyberdramon attacked us, knocked me out and stole Coronamon. That was the first experience I had with the Berserk Chips.These chip could drive a Digimon crazy or even let someone have full control over them...it was scary stuff. As you can see we obviously got through that and Gideon is one of my closest allies." Gideon looking up at the skies lazily gave a thumbs up tot he Tamer.

The boy decided to speed things along a bit, " We didn't know about the Chips at that time but they were discovered eventually and the enemy was captured... but when the chips continued to show up we knew this went much deeper. He had been a former DRF officer who had thought to be dead. The exact details of what happened after that are foggy to me since I was not involved directly in them but at some point Chief Yolen started a resistance to combat the DRF who turned out not to have our best interest in mind." Freddy sighed, he was honestly too young to have gone through all of what he had been through, maybe he shouldn't have run away from home and skipped out on school, surely those would have been better, possibly more boring memories.

"After that all I remember is war and fighting. Digimon being Tamed left and right. Tamers dying and not coming back. Buildings falling and all sorts of beams to dodge. it was a scary time for everyone. In the end though we won, those of us in the resistance fought for what we believed was right and now we are working to right things. My understanding we have worked out anew arrangement with Yaggdrasil, who has graciously let us stay to try again. It'll be different this time though...there will be transparency and through that there will be peace. No secret leader who can hide in the shadows!!!" As Freddy finished reciting his version of the war tales he could feel more eyes on his back. Other Tamers and Digimon on Patrol were starting to notice him. He knew he would have to send his new friend away soon. He considered telling him he could join the UCPA if he wanted to, but wasn't sure if that would interest him or not. He decided to pull out a flyer, if nothing else it would give him an excuse for not making the Digimon leave sooner. "Here check this out if you are interested. This is the UCPA, Chief Yolen is a great guy and so are our other Officers and members and we are accepting Humans and Digimon. If you were looking for some where to say this might be an interesting option. No pressure of course but just if you want." Freddy thrust the paper out toward the Digimon.

Artemis Mcloud
((OOC: ))

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:37 pm
lief_7
((ooc smile )

Zhu listened with intent ears and eyes, his tail flicking thoughtfully all the while, his posture fairl relaxed and steady, not feeling the need to pace about. "I see.." was the most response he could muster up to the large amount of information, sharp eyes focused on the boy and his tale.

After it was all said and done, he was aware enough to take the hint that they were.. working, it seemed. he took the pamphlet lightly enough and eyed it down. "in that case i will.. wait by the foyer, or even the local area.. and take you up on that tour offer when you are not obligated to your responsibilities here." he said considerately enough.

"i am intrigued to hear more about this quite epic ordeal.. clearly i was unaware of a great many goings on." he shifted his weight on his booted feet, bearing a certain grace despite his frame and attire. he was no stranger to conflict, certainly not dressed the way he was, but evidently a different kind than he could imagine had taken place here.

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games