Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 6 [Metal Empires' Domain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:22 pm
✯✯✯Zone 6✯✯✯
Metal Empires' Domain

User Image

Locations:
Quote:
Bit Bay - Captian Hookmon's crew runs this area, tries to convince Tamers to be Pirates

Quote:
Dark Ocean - East Side of Island
Rough waters
Only powerful Monsters of Digimon can live here
Travelers beware

NPCs:

Captain Hookmon [BB]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:36 pm
Zone 6 Bio

Ruled over by the Metal Empire, things are not always what they seem here. Tamers are warned against coming here without the proper permission from the Metal Empire or their underlings at BIt Bay. The Machines are very secretive about their home-base but some believe it to be hidden beneath the large mountain adorning the southern portion of the zone. The Metal Empire typically aligns themselves with the Dragon Roar Family when necessary.

Danger Level: 8

Notable Events:

~ DRF fell, Metal Empire was given dominion over Zone 6  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:22 am
User Image
User Image

--NAME-->>> Renaud Dozier
--LOCATION-->>> Digital World: Zone 6 - Bit Bay
--COMPANY-->>> Terriermon
--EMOTION-- >>> Inquisitive

- - - - - -

The Digital World was always strange. No matter when he entered it seemed startling. Another Dimension? A second world? So much was to be guessed at when it came to the strange world. Renaud Dozier, private eye extraordinaire,
Or a plan deadbeat detective... at least that is what his partner always said. Renaud's dark eyes shifted over to his dogbunny companion, Terriermon. The digimon seemed more of a detective than he ever was, just another failed officer looking for a dime.
"There she is, bub." Terriermon pointed to Bit Bay.
"Who is she, Bit Bay... or..." Renaud gnawed on a piece of wheat as he scowled at the messy looking town. The small white and green marked digi scowled, "So you wanna fight... is that what we're doing today."
Ren shook his head in mock annoyance. In truth, bantering with Terriermon was one of the things he looked forward to in the day, besides his coffee, which they only sold in cans in the digital world... so Terriermon said. Is he lying to me? Ren glanced back down in suspicion, but his eyes darted away as soon as his partner made a coughing noise. "So, what does that hunk of metal say now? Does it tell you where to look in this shanty town? Come on, bub, we don't have al-" The critter paused a moment and put and adorable paw hand thing to his chin, "-nope, I'm a fibber. We do have all day. So then..."
"Well my digivice will start beeping when we get there I suppose. Let's walk through town and avoid these seedy digi. Deal?" The detective really hoped for no argument to be had. But he knew better.
"I don't make any promises, bub, gets people's hopes up. And you are kind of sensitive."
Well it was better than he had expected, but why did he get such a... well there never seemed to be a word that defined his Terriermon.
They trounced through the make shift little digital hub. Well there was no true size and as far as this world went who knew what was really here until shown. The passed by a group of mumbling digi. A drunk Monzaemon who wanted to do some cuddle hearts in the jungle out toward the dark ocean. It didn't seem relevant or proper for two detectives on the case.
"Maybe, we were fed misinformation. I mean we did use to work cases and missions for the DRF, so then, why not lie to us and send us to an area where we could be killed. I mean I still don't even have a weapon here..." Renaud slouched down in mock defeat and exaggeration as they trekked on toward the other end of town.
Terriermon just made a tsk tsk sort of sound as he commented, "I don't know what you want me to say princess... let's keep going."
They made it out of town with minimal incident. Ren still thought it was a good idea to report that Monzaemon, but to whom would be the question in that town. Then his digivice shined and started to beep. They came to a stop in the middle of nowhere. "Great, misinformed... let's search around." Renaud rooted around in some bushes out off the beaten path. Terriermon stood on the dirt path staring.
"Are you going to help me you selfish dogbunny?" The private eye turn ed back to his partner.
Terriermon just shook his head in disdain. "Maybe we are searching for someone and not something. She just said a disturbance, right?"
"Yessir! We can wait around. I mean all we have is time, right." It wasn't a question as digital Flux and dust flew across their feet. Renaud spit into the wind and waited for it to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Watchful eyes had been travking the pair theough the small town as they followed a blinking device. These eyes had been given orders to watch for human to enter this area. Humans were not wwlcome, especially those who seemed to be looking for something. There was nothing for them here.

As the pair left the town the Digimon moves into underground passages that would allow them to remain undetected. Their gears clinked together as they moved, studing their current target. The Human had a Digimon with him. A Terriermon, nothing to be concerned with. Hagurumon thought they might be leaving so they left them alone for a few minutes to prevent needless conflict.

It became clear that the duo were waiting for something as they stayed in one place an constantly check the unusual device. The gear Digimon he must act if was to keep his master happy.

Without warning half a dozen Hagurumon popped out of hatches in the ground all working together toward a common goal. To remove the Tamer from the area!! Six simultaneous Cog Crusher attacks launched toward the patient Tamer and Digimon.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games