Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 7 [Nature Spirits' Domain] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:23 pm
✯✯✯Zone 7✯✯✯
Nature Spirits' Domain

User Image

Locations:
Quote:
Diskette Desert

Quote:
Data Ocean - West Side of the Island
Calmer waters
More water Digimon

Quote:
Fiber Forest - located on the South West side of the Island
- Mostly Plant and Beast Digimon

NPCs:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:38 pm
Zone 7 Bio

Outside of the central zone, zone 7 has the most land mass making it an ideal place for a large family like the Nature Spirits. The land is generally peaceful but don't underestimate the residents here. Nature Spirits run together like Pack to protect this land. Those who mean no harm are free to explore this place and even settle there. The Nature Spirits typically aligns themselves with the Wind Guardians.

Danger Level: 3

Notable Events:

~ DRF fell, Nature Spirits were given dominion over Zone 7  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:17 pm
Crossing the bridge into the nature spirit domain, Squanchy the Keramon materializes from Dingles Digivice aka The Gates of Hell. Keramon says to Dingle, “Why are we going to these god forsaken lands known as the nature spirit place?” with a quick quip Dingle responds, ”We are here to find the thing that has been stolen!” then suddenly a rustle in the nearby bushes. “What could that have been?” Dingle says once he hears the rustling of leaves in the bushes by the trees. Out pops a Numemon, as he springs from the bushes the Numemon lets forth a scream, “FOR NARNIA” as he steals all the oranges from Dingles possession. Dingle, then makes a move to engage the Numemon for possession of the oranges. Un-phased by the events transpiring before him, Squanchy simples says, “Just let go of the oranges, it would appear that is all he wants.” Pulling out a bottle of citrus scented old spice, Dingle, provides this Numemon with an offer he simply cannot refuse, “Rather than take my only source of food from me, effectively killing me in the process, I will give you this citrus scented old spice shampoo in exchange for my oranges.” In response to this offer, Numemon says, “Old Spice, I love Old Spice, almost as much as substance. Do you have any substance on your person?” “My child you have come to the right person, I am a master in the substance creation industry.” “Substance industry? What is that?” Dingle, blown aback by the ignorance of this Numemon, “To put it bluntly, it is the industry in which substance is distributed amongst the land and its inhabitants.” Just then, the Numemon does a backflip, the following is Squanchy’s response to said backflip, “Hang on wait. How did you just do that?” “I AM A NUMEMON A CREATURE CAPABLE OF DEFYING LOGIC.” after addressing the incompetence of Squanchy the Keramon, the Numemon says to dingle, “You offered me substance and I would like to share my find with my brothers in the hoard, please follow me. I beg of you.” Delighted to share the glories of a fun time with others, Dingle agrees to go along with this Numemon, back to his hoard. However, he will remain with his guard up, for he does not know if any danger is going to arise within his current disposition.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once the Numemon and the young tamer wandered into Anubismon's domain immediately he created a barrier that entrapped all that entered. "Who are you to enter my domain and why are my underlings high on substance? You do realize you've walked into the domain of the great and almighty Anubismon Lord of the Dead." Anubismon flapped his wings once to show off the majesty he possessed. However, the Numemon goons seemed to be less than interested and wandered off somehow bypassing the barrier that had been set. Anubismon pretended he had not seen the phase walking Numemon defy the laws he established, although he made note that he would have to thoroughly punish them later. Anubismon redirected his attention towards the tamer once more and spoke in a solemn voice, "You who have trespassed into my sanctum shall be subjugated and cursed to become a Numemon once I send you into the afterlife." Without hesitation Anubismon fired off a beam of light towards the tamer in an attempt to permanently send them to the Gates of Hell.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:24 pm
Dingle and Squanchy, nimbly dodge the giant dog laser. Following their nimble dodge Squanchy says, “If you want to send me back to the gates of hell, I will not go willingly. Dingle’s Digivice is cramped inside.” Thinking of how best to go about not dying, dingle is not much of a diplomatic person. So, he will always inevitably resort to fighting. Dingle says to his partner, “I PITCH IMPMON FOR KERAMON’S STRIDE INTO FUJINMON!!!” Squanchy, then double warp digivolves into, Diablomon, then slide digivolves into Fujinmon. As Squanchy reaches his final form, he says, “Wubba lubba dub dub” Dingle follows up his ally’s statement with, “TIME TO ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!” pulling out a d20, Dingle proceeds to roll it, having this be the end result, ”Ha natural 20 that means that I go first.” in response to this squanchy says, “You are actually unbelievable. In almost every sense at this point.” Without another thought between the two about Dingle and his standoffishness, Dingle then gets into a serious mentality and says, “ITS FIGHTIN’ TIME! Squanchy, hit him with your signature, Your Malt Cyclone!” Squanchy readies, charging up the winds around himself, then channeling them into a vivacious Jetstream aimed towards Anubismon. following Squanchy's wind charge the air pressure in the atmosphere got thin for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:43 pm
Anubismon's laser had been successful avoided and immediately the duo digivolved into their mega form. However during the process of this they made many meme references and Anubismon slowly felt his brain cells retreating into the depths of his brain. Once the transformation was complete Anubismon was blasted with a gust of wind. At first, it felt more like a breeze but as the storm raged on Anubismon could feel its wings being ripped from his torso and he set up a triangular prism barrier. This was used to increase air resistance and reduce any further damage. The storm lets up but Anubismon could feel his wings severely torn. Anubismon glared towards the two and yelled in a bellowing voice, "You dare damage my glorious wings. You shall repent by giving me your soul. Soul crushing repentance." As these words echoed throughout the forest a hole tore from beneath the earth and out came a demon wrapped in bandages. It was a Mummymon who had been resurrected by Anubismon to claim another life. "Bury his life."
The Mummymon began to crawl towards the duo with a Gatling gun in hand and let a rain of bullets be released onto the duo.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:32 pm
In response to being shot at Dingle catches two bullets midair one bullet in each hand, as he performs a side flip while he is jumping through the air. Dingle, addressing Squanchy “Your malt cyclone was quite the spectacle, however, Anubismon has summoned a lackey.” Now the morale of the pair is rising as they have performed well together. Squanchy now awaits dingles next command, Dingle is ready and moving to a safer position while Squanchy attempts to reposition on the battlefield to get a better vantage point. Dingle’s next order is, “Now move into range of Mummymon and hit him with a critical arm, then swiftly charge forth at Anubismon and swing at him too.” In response to this Squanchy says, “I can see an opening and I am going for it.” Igniting both critical arms, Squanchy moves in on both of the targets, whilst this is happening dingle is moving to a position on the nearby hill, where there is a large rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 pm
The Mummymon was backhanded by the Fujinmon and fell to the ground. The Digimon once more sunk into the ground and became one with the earth. However, whenever needed the fallen demon could once again be brought back to life. Anubismon noticed the Fujinmon run towards a rock and flew towards it as well. Anubismon met Fujinmon at the rock and crushed it himself. "Is this your plan to hit me with stone?" Anubismon felt smug about himself and laughed in the face of Fujinmon. Once the stone had been crushed Anubismon attempted to backhand the green menace.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:36 pm
Squanchy, takes the brunt of Anubismon’s back hand, and is slightly staggered by the attack. He reacquires the necessary footing, that he will need to launch another attack at his foe. However, Squanchy then readies himself for the next command that his tamer is going to give him. “Now that Anubismon is in close unleash your full force barrage of critical arm on him!” Dingle says, after a moment of creatively thinking Squanchy unleashes a barrage of calculated attacks at Anubismon using his critical arms. Whilst Anubismon is distracted by Squanchy’s attacks, Dingle pulls out some garlic that is covered in cinnamon from his pocket. Dingle’s master plan is to shove the pocket-garlic down the nose of Anubismon in hopes of confusing and possibly causing the spontaneous explosion of Anubismon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:43 pm
The single piece of garlic at first seemed insignificant. How would a waste of food take down the mighty Anubismon? In a sudden moment, Anubismon sneezed. To any ordinary person a single sneeze wasn't anything, but to Anubismon that sneeze ruined his very image. Vanity would be the fall of men and all that follow. Anubismon was no different. "Garlic? Who carries garlic? None the less my appearance has been fully ruined. It's a disgrace for me to sneeze in front of a mortal. I'll come for my redemption later." As Anubismon flees in a hurry to take care of his business a mysterious chip is dropped along the way. The chip seemed to resemble a cloud, but nothing else was known about it.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

MrTurkeyism

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:15 pm
Seeing his foe flee in defeat, Dingle Says, "Checkmate... b***h. i am so glad that i had extra cinnamon cover garlic from our camp out last night." shocked that garlic actually worked in defeating their foe, Squanchy adds, "Doot Diddly Donger Cookerino........ HAHA. no really though how did that work? and when did you have a camp out?" worried that his partner was about to scold him, Dingle changes the topic by saying, "Look at that, what did Anubismon drop?" answering the question Squanchy says, "It would appear to be a chip with a cloud on it... you idiot." Dingle, does not know what to do with the chip, so he tries to eat it after Squanchy says it is a chip. "I fear i have actually seen everything at this point. You are aware that you are attempting to eat hardware at this point. Right?" Squanchy says as he facepalms after he degenerates from Fujinmon into Keramon. "what do you know, I do not even think you know how to eat, I think you just know how to smoke substance with me when i tell you too." Dingle says in response to what Squanchy says to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:48 am
User Image

NAME >>> Marcus Solomon
LOCATION >>> Digital World: Zone 7 - Fibre Forest
COMPANY >>> Kuramon
EMOTION >>> Scared/Curios

- - - - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Marcus had no idea what was going on but he appeared to be hurtling towards a forest. His mind was racing with questions despite the fear of eventual impact. I was in my room, how did I get here? That forest looks strange, do trees come in that color? Did my computer eat me, or was that a portal? How high up am I, will I survive this fall? Finally making impact with the first few branches any air left in Marcus' lungs had been knocked out. UUGH! Fortunately for Marcus the branches were hard enough to slow his falling without being too hard so as to break his spine. Smashing through the trees, branch after branch was quickly taking its toll on Marcus' body, he passed out moments before hitting the ground, probably for the best as it wasn't the best of landings. It was at this time a curious eye had found him and began to hatch a plan.

Marcus had no idea how long he had been unconscious for but he knew it had been too long. Man I really need to start getting to bed earlier, my boss is gonna kill me. Slowly sitting up Marcus began to rub his eyes... Then again.. Once more. For a moment all thought and motion stopped for Marcus, he just sat there looking out at this bizarre looking forest. That. That wasn't a dream? No amount of thinking would make the situation any easier for Marcus to comprehend, but it made him feel he was doing something practical. Ok, forest. What's in forests? Trees. Nice on Marcus. Water. Ok, I won't dehydrate. Animals. Could try and cook fish over a fire. This isn't that bad. Turning his head to survey where he was shattered any remains of understanding what was commencing. User Image

Nope. I'm done. I am obviously still dreaming. Time to wake up. The strange jelly like blob simply stared back, blinking every so often. Ok, guess I gotta go along with it till I wake up. What's the worst that could happen? The blob was sitting on Marcus' guitar case, which miraculously seemed unmarked. Excuse me, just gonna check if my guitar is ok. Marcus explained as he lifted up the blob; it was firmer than he had initially thought it''d be, more akin to an uncooked marshmallow than jelly. Hey, your actually kinda cute. Marcus' smile was momentarily removed when the puffball blew bubbbles in his face. Hey stop, that tickles! Ok, I'll put you down. Yet as Marcus went to set it down, the puffball jumped onto his head. You're not gonna eat my brain are you? It wiggled itself from side to side almost as if to say no. I'll take that as a no. One bubble is a yes, a shake is a no. As mark finished the puffball immediately shot out a single bubble. Huh.. Guess you do understand me. It is my dream after all. The puffball began to jump up and down as if angry. Can you read my mind? No response. Well I guess that answers that. Hey stop, I'm sorry, I didn't know. The puffball settled down then began blowing tiny bubbles at the guitar case. Oh yeh, almost forgot why I picked you up in the first place. Kneeling down Marcus opened up the case and began inspecting his guitar. Looks like its fine. Now that I think about it I don't feel injured either.. Guess that the issue with dreams. Hmmm... What else have I got on me. Closing up the lid while patting himself down Marcus found his phone, a lighter and 3/4 left of a pack of cigarettes. Nice. He lit one, grabbed his guitar case and looked around once more.

Soooo.. Which way should we go? Hopefully you'll take me to water, I can re-plan from there. The puffball wriggled around on his head for a moment until it began to blow a stream of bubbles behind Marcus a little to his right. Marcus turned watching the puffball re-orientate itself to look in the same direction, no more bubbles being magically produced. Guess you got some idea of where to go. Do I want to know how you make those bubbles? Nah. What time is it? As he went to pull his phone from his pocket he realised it wasn't his phone. The hell is this? He thought as he walked through the forest, now completely focused on the strange device.  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

NAME >>> Marcus Solomon
COMPANY >>> Kuramon ---> ???
EMOTION >>> Tired/Curios ---> Terrified

- - - - - -

How long have I been walking for now?
Marcus had been following this creatures directions for what felt like an eternity, his legs were tired and hunger was starting to make it's presence known. Hey, do you get hungry? The puffball took a moment to think before blowing a single bubble from its eye. Ok... Shouldn't you be trying to take us towards food? Do you know where food is? The puffball began to shake in response before blowing a small stream of bubbles to the west. Does that mean you think there might be food there or do you have no idea where we're going? Sigh. Ok, let's give that direction a go. Hopefully we'll find food soon, I don't know what we'll do otherwise.

The walking continued. The luscious forest was slowly beginning to seem normal to him. The strange purples, pinks and blues now seamlessly merging with the greens and reds. The damp earthy smell was mixed with a cotton candy like sweetness that didn't overpower the senses. The noise was the only thing keeping Marcus from letting his guard down. Crickets could be heard everywhere, occasional squawks mixed with the rustling of leaves, a strange warping noise ever so gentle sat in the background, one noise sounded like a young deer calling out for help. The longer Marcus focused on the noises of this lively forest the more overwhelming they became, they were everywhere, he had no idea which were good and which were bad. He pushed the noise into the back of his mind in favour of looking for food.

Ok. I'm done walking. Marcus pulled the puffball off his head as he sat down. Putting it down he pulled out a cigarette a lit it. The hot air filled his lungs, the nicotine rush giving a small high, a light-headed pleasant hazy feeling, Think Marcus. We haven't found water yet, so fish might be off the menu. A second slow meaningful drag, focusing all his sense inwards on the sense of breathing and holding his breath at the same time. Trees have fruit. Well some should, I mean this thing must've found food before. Actually, how does this thing eat? Breathing out he looked at the puffball. What do you eat? The creature began turning, searching for something. It seemed panicked, perhaps its noticed something Marcus couldn't. FOOD!

User ImageMarcus had a second to decide what to do, yet it felt like an eternity. Run. I have to run. He began getting up, this caused the monster to react by leaping out the tree. Both parties had moved only inches before having to think through their next few move. Will he land on me or near me. If near, then where? Behind? Maybe I should run towards the tree it's jumping from. Milliseconds passed like seconds, the puffball jumped onto Marcus' guitar. Why am I grabbing this? I don't have time for this! It was too late to stop though, whatever he was planning now had to involve his guitar. Looking up Marcus saw the monster descending on him. Roll, I have to roll. Halfway through standing to run Marcus put all his momentum into rolling forward. Then run. Don't even look back, just run. As Marcus' head mad contact with the ground time began to move at a regular pace. The creature had overreached and landed behind where Marcus had been sitting, Marcus' roll had been successful helping push him into a sprint. The puffball jumped onto his head as Marcus rose from the roll, allowing him to pull the guitar case onto his back.

User ImageMarcus ran and the creature followed, it had the advantage jumping from tree to tree. Marcus did his best to run around trees and change his direction regularly but it didn't seem to slow the creature in the slightest. JUNGLE BONE! The sound of branches bucking under it's weight stopped for a second. Jungle wha- The puffball launched its entire weight to the side almost making Marcus fall over, having to grab a tree to stop himself. A giant bone went flying past his head as he grabbed the tree for support. THANKS! Marcus kept running, it was all he could think of. What the hell is going on? How do I survive this!? Is this where I die? I don't wann- Without realising he had managed to find water, unfortunately it was at the bottom of a small cliff. How deep is it? Looking back he saw the creature pull its arm back ready for another swing. Now or never I guess! Accepting whatever fate befell him he jumped off the cliff in hopes the river would be deep enough. JUNGLE BONE!

The weight of his guitar caused him to fall face towards the sky. In a few seconds the bone would collide with him. The puffball jumped off his head towards the bone. In a couple of seconds the bone would collide with it. No. I don't want this. I don't want you to get hurt for me. NO! A light shone brightly from Marcus' pocket, white at first rapidly becoming black. The puffball began to get destroyed only to be replaced by another creature. What the ********> A voice emanated from all around. Kuramon digivolve to: TSUMEMON! Suddenly the bone would collide with this new creature. It seemed to be raising its fingers to slash the bone on the moment of impact. Of course the bone won, but its force had been stopped. The bone had knocked this hand unconscious, Marcus did his best to reach for it before they hit the river. So. close. He barley managed to grab it and pull it into his chest before impact. The force of the water stopping him was enough to knock Marcus out instantly, lucky for him his guitar kept him buoyant enough to breath.

Marcus now floated down the river, unconscious, tightly hold this hand like monster to his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:50 am
User Image

NAME >>> Marcus Solomon
COMPANY >>> Tsumemon
EMOTION >>> Exhausted

- - - - - -

Am I going to die here?
There was no way of telling how long he'd been floating in this mess of a forest. To say he was lost was an understatement, he couldn't even find his way to where he started from, assuming he wasn't there already. Drink. I need to drink. The thought the water might be infested didn't register, chances were it was a worthy risk for him to take. His body felt heavy, his strength had been sapped by the current, simply pulling himself and the hand creature to shore took every ounce of strength he had left. Taking his guitar off and rolling onto his back he stared up at the sky of greens, purples and blues he wondered whether he should've attempted climbing a tree earlier. Hindsight is 20-20 I guess.

Marcus strained his head to look at the creature still in his arms, it was motionless. You better not die on me. Dropping his head back down he felt defeated. I don't wanna die here, but I can't move. You kept giving me hope, and now... If another one of those monsters turn up.. Tears began to slowly fall down the sides of his face. Why am I here? I don't deserve this... Do I? His voice barley made an impact, quickly being drowned out by the bustling life of the forest. Is there even anyone out there? His arm instinctively reached down for his phone, what it pulled out however, was a strange block shaped machine. What. I can't even try checking for a signal? He began to laugh softly. What is this life!

He was beginning to lose his mind before the screen of the machine came to life. SEND•DISTRESS•SIGNAL? Send distre-- ? Yes. Yes! YES!! How do I work this thing? Releasing the creature he pulled both hands up to the machine, hopefully trying all the buttons he could find. C'mon, one of these has to do it. Click. The screen changed to show a circle slowly growing and fading, much like a scan. What's this mean? Is it searching for other machines? Is that a good thing? Oh god, what if another one of those things arrive looking for me. Do they even carry these things? Oh s**t! After going through all possibilities that could occur Marcus resigned his fate to whatever came. This is the best shot I've been given, I have to take it.

He let his arms fall to the ground stretched out. He was a mess, his clothes had been torn by trees as he ran and the rocks in the river, his hair was all over the place. His shoes were full of water, his lighter most likely was ruined along with his guitar and cigarettes. The only thing he met that hadn't tried to kill him immediately looked as though it was in a deep coma. Despite all this he was filled with joy, a joy that can only be known when death has been seen but narrowly avoid. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I don't want to die. Please help me.

Anyone can feel free to respond to the distress call, or not. I'll try and figure something either way.

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image[[Enter::Lief & Crew from Zone 8]]

"Birdramon, you better bring it down over here before we get into the forest. Just cause they are friendly doesn't mean they will want us flying over." The forest was actually only on the other side of Dragon Eye Mountain, a short flight for the blazing bird. The leaves swirled around them as the Digimon reached the grassy landing patch and Dedigivolved to Biyomon. "Thanks Fiona, you can take a break, I'll let you know when you are up!" Biyomon disappeared in a beam of light. Alright the goal was to get back to were we can go Ultimate again. Lief knew the key was going to be trust, it had been a long time and both the Digimon and Lief had gone through a lot of changes in the last few years and though they were glad to be back together you could tell the chemistry was off.

He held up his Digivice to look at the screen, "Alright, time to get back to basics! Scout!! You're up!" Gabumon emerged from the device ready for whatever training the pair would be doing. Not so long ago he had be running around with a different Tamer, looking for Lief and Spirit Digivolving, but it had been a long time since he had done some good old fashion Digivolving. The pair fist bumped aggressively as Lief laid out the plan, "Alright, so the first time you went Ultimate we had been training hard at the old Dragon Lake before the Digital World reset.... If I remember correctly it took both of us pushing to our limit and fighting through obstacles together to power you up. My thought would be that we start by trying to find someone to fight!" Gabumon nodded in agreement, the two of them needed to get back to the point where they were thinking on the same wavelength and fighting was seamless.

The Tamer placed the Digivice in its holster on his hip and got down in a runners stance, fingers in the cold grass. Nothing but woods before them Scout decided to start it off, "Ok Lief... Here we go!!!!" Both Tamer and Digimon took off as fast as they could rushing into the forest. As their eyes adjusted to the loss of light from the canopy they began to dodge trees and move up and down the hill filled landscape. Lief began to breath heavy, it had been a while since he had really been moving like this, the little train they had done so far was mostly bonding. He was not sure his body could keep this up but he pushed on.

The forest brought memories of their first time in the DIgital World and of meeting Gabumon, they rushed like a movie though his head as he passed each colossal trunk. "Gabumon....doesn't this...take you...back? Remember when we first met ...your village... had saved me ... from dying in the forest." Suddenly a wave of regret passed over the young man and he stopped. Gabumon doubled back to check on his friend. "Lief... are you alright? What's wrong?" Lief nodded slowly, "I'll be ok... I was just thinking back to all the Digimon from the old world and how I let that world be destroyed... they just were trying to live a peaceful life and I wasn't there to protect them... in fact in many ways I'm responsible for the destruction. Gabumon put a paw on his shoulder to comfort his friend. He knew that Lief had taken the blame for so much but he also knew the truth. "Lief you are one of the most caring and honest Tamers I know and you would have never done any of the terrible things ...he did those things... he took you from us, infected your mind and destroyed the World" The wolf creature dried the Tamers eyes and gave him a hug, " That's not who you are anymore, you are Lief again" He chuckled a bit, "But you do have a lot to make up for ... both with us and the world... so it's time to suck it up and figure this Digivolving thing out" Lief nodded, "Right!! Sorry for that momentary lapse, it won't happen again! Let's do this thing"

The pair took off again running through the forest moving fast and having fun being with each other again. As they approached where the river was located Scout noticed a flash of brown out of the corner of his eye. A Digimon!! "Lief, this way!!" The pair changed course and chased the brown Digimon toward the lower river. Suddenly Lief's Digivice lit up witha distress signal. "Gabumon... look at this, there's a distress call coming from that direction... we need to hurry!!" Knowing another Tamer needed their help the pair did everything they could to catch the Digimon before he made it to the river. The rushing water could be heard up ahead and Scout could tell the Digimon was a Jungle Moyjimon and there was another shape laying on the shore of the river not moving. It looked like this guy was going in for the kill. "Lief Digivolve me now!!" Lief held the Digivice toward Gabumon and in a flash of light he was replaced by Garurumon, Lief jumped on and they moved even quicker to the shore. "Howling Blaster!!! Scout aimed a shot right at the big hair Mon. The blast knocked him away from the figure on the beach and into the water a bit.

Garurumon placed his body between the figure and the river and Lief hopped off to check on what appeared to be a tamer. "Hey...Hey you...are you alright? What happened? What are you doing out here?" He looked up and could see the Mojyamon was getting back up. Garurumon was ready but they needed to get this Tamer some where safer, "Do you think you can get up? We need to move out of his territory." Lief had some plans but would prefer one of them not to be hurting the Digimon.User Image
Eddy_Soul5

Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games