Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 7 [Nature Spirits' Domain] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:37 am
User Image

NAME >>> Marcus Solomon
LOCATION >>> Digital World: Zone 7 - Fibre Forest
COMPANY >>> Tsumemon, Lief & Garurumon
EMOTION >>> Overjoyed

- - - - - -

Marcus looked up to see the monster had found them again. He pulled the hand creature close to his chest. I tried little buddy, but I guess it wasn't enough. I'm sorry. The monster jumped down from tree to tree until it was standing in the shallows of the river. A sinister smile spread across its face as it approached. Now would be a really good time for someone to find me. This is how it plays out in movies right? Everything's bad until the last second. Marcus quickly panned around his immediate surroundings, in the hopes of finding anything he could use to defend himself. I doubt it'll matter much. Only thing nearby are some pebbles. I could try throwing this machine.. But that could break it.

Before the monster had time to reach them it was knocked away by a beam of light. What the hell? Now there's even more monsters. Are they fighting over who kills me first? The giant wolf that appeared chose not to seize the opportunity it had given itself however, instead placing itself between Marcus and the other monster. From it's back a person jumped off, obviously concerned for Marcus. A person? Holy s**t that's a person! Another actual human being had found him, he was so happy he began to cry. The person asked if he could get up, Marcus laughed a little. Honestly. I'm not sure I could run anywhere in my condition. But I think I can stand. As Marcus tried to get up a pain shot up from his left leg, in all the chaos he had managed to twist his ankle. Really, now my body shuts off the adrenaline. Marcus gave a half hearted smile as he stood, machine in one hand creature in the other, attempting to hide the pain. Well I'm up at least.

Across the river the monster had gotten back up and looked awfully pissed. It let out a war cry before grabbing it's bone from seemingly nowhere. Ok, now's a good time to run!
lief_7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image[[Lief & Crew :: Fiber Forest :: River]]

"Right let's get you out of here, Garurumon, take this young man and his Digimon and go, I'll take care of Moyjimon. Let's meet up back at the clearing!" Lief helped the injured Tamer onto Garurumon's back, "Don't worry, he can take care of you, I will meet you in a bit!" Lief bid them farewell and sent Scout back into the woods. "Alright time to calm down the Mojyamon, Michael, let's go!!" The Digivce shone again as a Patamon appeared on the shore of the river.

"Have you need of my assistance?" Lief gave him a thumbs up and pointed at Mojyamon, "We've gotta finish a little trouble, but I just want to subdue him, I have no desire to harm him. Afterall we are on his land....It's time to Digivolve!!" Another flash of light a radiant angel stood before the grey Tamer. Angemon spun his rod around before shouting out "Holy Shot!!" A warm light lit the shore and a warmness came over all close enough to feel the effects. The Holy shot connected with Mojyamon both blinding and soothing his rage. Lief pumped his arm in excitement! They could now escape without anyone getting hurt!

"Ok Let's go!" Angemon picked Lief up and flew off to the meeting location. "Just land over there in that clearing...time to find out what this kid was doing out, he obviously was not experienced enough to be out here alone." As they landed in the clearing it was clear they had beat Garurumon there, he would not be happy about that. The pair discussed what to do with the Tamer while they waited. Lief still wanted to train out here but the best place for the Tamer was Unity City. Angmon was of the opinion that they had helped enough and he could find his own way from the clearing.
User Image
Eddy_Soul5

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image

NAME >>> Marcus Solomon
LOCATION >>> Digital World: Zone 7 - Fibre Forest
COMPANY >>> Tsumemon & Garurumon ---> Tsumemon, Garurmon, Lief and Angemon
EMOTION >>> Confused

- - - - - -

Marcus was unsure what exactly this person was planning but he felt the more he tried to understand the more confusing everything became. Digiwha? If this person hadn't helped him on to the wolf he never would have thought to even try getting on it's back, everything about the situation was surreal to him. Right, just get on the big scary wolf. What could go wrong? As soon as the man gave the instruction the wolf darted off. Wait he's leaving me with a giant wolf! I knew this couldn't be good. It seemed as though the wolf was put off by Marcus' worry as it slowed it's pace a little once it had gotten out of range of danger, although the truth was Marcus was constantly moving about slowing the poor digimon.

The trio continued their way through the forest, the wolf clearly knowing where it was going. After a while Marcus worked up the courage to try and communicate with the giant wolf. The little guy understood me, and this thing understood instructions. Maybe we can work a way to communicate. Hey!? Umm... Where ar- wait no. Umm, Are you taking me to safety? Howl once for yes and twice for no. That should work. The wolf didn't seem to respond, if anything Marcus got the feeling it was insulted. Well I guess it's a stretch to assume everything understands me. I did ask the little guy to lead me to water and it didn't manage to until we bumped into that hairy thing. What did that man call it? A Mojimo?

After a while they made it to a clearing and there was the man, this time accompanied with an angel. Ok, if my body didn't hurt so much this would be all the proof I'd need to go back to my dream hypothesis. The wolf stopped and lowered itself to allow Marcus off. Oh, thanks. Marcus did his best to land with his weight on his good leg, of course this was only so successful and any hint of hiding his twisted ankle was now gone. Heh. Thanks for saving me back there. Ummm.. Is that an angel, or am I seeing things from my lack of hunger? One look at Marcus would tell anyone he was lost, confused and in a lot of pain.
lief_7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image[[Lief & Crew :: Fiber Forest :: River]]

Garurumon and the Tamer finally arrived at the clearing, he had done a good job of taking it easy with an injured person on his back. After he had let the young man down Lief spoke to him, "Thank you Scout, time for a rest!" The wolf returned to the Digivice in another flash of light. Lief could tell the Tamer was both confused and hurt so he decided to solve one problem at a time. First they needed to get the ankle solved, not an easy fix out her in the woods. He knew from his first aid training that they needed to keep him off the leg, ice the joint, use something to compress the area and when they could try to get it elevated. The best thing would be to get him back to Unity City.

"Hi there, you probably should sit for now, I will answer you questions but we need to take care of that leg first." Lief pulled his backpack off his back and began rummaging around in it producing a towel and his canteen with ice-cold water. "First things first, I'm Lief... wish we had met under better circumstances but what can you do...glad I was in the area though." He poured the water over the towel to make an impromptu ice-pack offering it to the Tamer, "He put this on your ankle and if you would like you can place my backpack under your leg to elevate it."

After getting him situated he answered the man's question. He obviously had not been here long if the sight of Angemon was confusing to him. "This is Angemon and yes he is real, you mind is not tricking you, although if you are hungry there should be some protein bars in the side pocket on that backpack." It had been years since Lief had welcomed anyone to the Digital World, he racked his brain to try and remember what the experience was like for him the first time. After all he didn't want to frighten his patient by giving him too much info, but he needed to tell him enough to prepare him for Unity City. "Angemon is one of my friends and partners just like the wolf who brought you here. They along with the one that was attacking you and the little one you are keeping with you are the native creatures here and are collectively known as Digimon. " He knew there would be a lot more questions but he just wanted to cover the basic info for now, "Don't be alarmed but you are in the Digital World, a parallel world from Earth, I'm not sure how you got here but just be aware that things are a bit different here." He paused to let that sink in and field the all too expected wave of questions.
User Image
Eddy_Soul5

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games