Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)
Zone 9 [Nightmare Soldiers' Domain]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:24 pm
✯✯✯Zone 9✯✯✯
Nightmare Soldiers' Domain

User Image

Locations:
Quote:
Wifi Island - Big island off the South East side of the main island

Quote:
Dark Ocean - East Side of Island
Rough waters
Only powerful Monsters of Digimon can live here
Travelers beware

NPCs:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 pm
Zone 9 Bio

Almost no one lives in this zone, the harsh terrain and location do make it ideal for most. In fact the ruling family of the Nightmare Soldiers live on the island off the coast. It is forbidden for anyone to travel to this island without the permission of the Family head. Nightmare Soldiers typically do not align with other families.

Danger Level: 8

Notable Events:

~ DRF fell, Nightmare Soldiers were given dominion over Zone 9  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Again | feeling :: Eccentric |
mission

Quest name: Hunt Down The Rogue
Quest Level: ?

Haru had recently just come off her hiatus after the fall of the DRF. After six months Haru was capable of becoming a high ranking officer within the current organization that preserves the Digital World. She intends to maintain relations between the Nightmare Soldiers and Central. By crossing the bridge between the two peace can be further attained, or in Haru's eyes more onii-chans to hunt. Regardless of Haru's appearance and status changing her end goal remains the same, hunt and secure. In the span of six months her allies only gained strength and now she is in sync with them.

Haru received a call that a rogue Digimon had made a hideout in Area 9 of the Digital World, home to the nefarious and cunning demon-like Digimon. Haru walked alone in the treacherous path only carrying her umbrella in one hand and a Digivice in the other. Haru had no fears in the world as she had become numb to the surrounding atmosphere. The only thing that could make Haru feel life once more is the thrill of the hunt. Aside from that, she maintains her elegance and her aristocratic aura. She felt a presence lingering in the air and immediately tightened her grip around her device. The shadow that lurked upon her possessed a malicious aura and seemed to make the surrounding Digimon withdraw. However, Haru had no fears as she was the hunter. Immediately without knowing who the enemy was, Haru quickly summoned out her servant Digimon Tigervespamon. With a single motion, the bee-like Digimon appeared in a blinding yellow light and in a protective manner shielded Haru from any and all possible danger. "You know I'm not a little girl anymore Vespa."

"I know my queen, but that does not mean I cannot protect you." Tigervespamon drew out its royal stingers and entered a combat like position. "Those that oppose my queen shall feel my malicious wrath. Hail Haru."

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's a tasty little treat, the Digimon thought to herself as she cotinued to spread her tentacles to entrap her pray. Now was as good a time as any to distract her target. She had been following them for a while but this stretch of path was especially shadowy, an advantage this parasite knew all too well how to take advantage of.

She already had another morsel under her control and de ided it was time for him to reveal himself.a Chameleonmon suddenly removed its camouflage and stood in the Tamers path, "Hello, I'm Chameleonmon...who are you? And where are you going? You don't want to go this way do you? A little girl shoud ve in a park... not out here...it's dangerous you know... but not me, im friendly!" The Digimon's voice was shaky as the thoughts were pumped into his head.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
mission

Haru was not phased at all when the Chameleonmon revealed its prescence but somehow she could sense that this fiend was not the source of the great and enigmatic strength. The Chameleonmon seemed to be speaking from a script and not acting out of true free will. Haru realized that whatever extra body lurked int he shadows was most likely manipulating the will of the roadblock. Regardless however a roadblock stood in her way. "Excuse me you're in my way and I would appreciate it if you'd kindly step out of my way like the gnat you are. To me you are nothing more than a nuisance. I am the queen of the digital world and you are nothing more than prey. Tigervespamon combat begin."
With no wasted movements Tigervespamon flew into action and attempted to lunge with its royal meister. The only thoughts in the mind of this ferocious beast were that of obedience and to carry out his queen's will. With a loud echo that resonates in the air, "For the queen! Mach Five!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:09 am

The Chameleon was quick as the Digicabolic Steroids from it's controller were pumping through his veins. Recloaking himself he quickly jumped aside to avoid the attack only to be grazed by one of the twin blades on a back leg. The Tiger Vespamon was quick, there was no doubt about that, but bugs were meant to be eaten by reptiles.

That was not however Parasimon's endgame, she had no intention of Chamelemon actually winniing, he sights were on a larger prize. As soon as Tiger Vespamon arrived at the spot where Chamelemon had been the trap was sprung. It was time to move on to the next host. With Chamelemon released, The Digimon's waiting tentacles immediatly latched on to the big bee.

With a succesful transfer of control to the parasite the Digimon decided to take it one step further. A purple lighe began to glow on the Digimon's back as sbe acivated her new found power. "Sewing Needles!!" Needles egan to appear at each one of her tentacles, each with the ability to stitch together the very fabric of the Digital World. DATA.

The spidery parasite pulled Tiger Vespamon into where she had been waiting. As her powerful slave arrived she latched on to his head with head razor sharp teeth and begin sewing herself onto his body to creat a monstrosity of a Digimon. Body of a Tiger Vespamon and the creepy body of Parasimon with a terifing eye at the top. The control was now complete and the stitches were stronger than any Digimetal known to Mon.

Talking from seemingly nowhere the Digimon began hissing to the Tamer, "I feel his power!!! The speed the courage, they are all mone now." The sploced Digimon darted toward the nearby tree where Chamelemon had disappeared to slashing with each twin blade and istantly digitized the entire tree. "Oh yes, this is what I've been looking for, if you are not afraid...you should be." As she spoke the creepy eye rolled to face the Tamer who would be the next target. He slowly began to walk towards what could only be described as dinner!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
mission

Haru's precious TigerVespamon had been taken as a puppet to whatever fiend lurked in the shadow. Unfortunately for so said fiend sentiment did not waver her judgement. "All that stand before me shall be purged and eradicated. Even my own. Come forth Gravimon." A new light emerged from the digivice, a more black and sinister light however. The digimon possessed what appeared to be tentacles sprouting from its backside and had no visible eyes.
"My name is Gravimon and I serve my queen Haru. All that stand in her way will be deleted without hesitation. Including you Vespa." Gravimon directly shot its circuits into the ground and begin to send a surge of energy throughout the ground. The ground began to rumble and the surrounding pressure began to build up. "I am the one who controls the flow of gravity. I will put even the strongest warriors into the ground. Octogravity!" Exerting a large amount of pressure, Gravimon increased the amount of gravity on the surrounding area except for itself and Haru.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

The Digimon's speed was instantly cut to shreds by the introduction of the new challenger. Every trap and advantage that she had painstakingly deployed had been render obsolete. She was at a loss for a moment. Deciding this host would serve no further purpose she unstitch herself from him and began a list stitch effort to control the new DIgimon. Launching tentacle and stitching at the Digimon most of which fell short due to the new gravity. One final tentacle head straight for the law defying Digimon. SHe knew it was the only chance she had against these monsters.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Digimon Tamer Island (Digimon Guild RP Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games