xxxxW A L L I SxxxE V A NxxxM c G R E G O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY October 30, 2024

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

GENDER Male

WAND 12 1/4 inches, beech and griffin hair, bendy with a spiralled shaft

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Totsuka Tatara [x]

LANGUAGES English, Scottish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2043

BEST LESSONS
                  Math
                  Science
                  English

WORST LESSONS
                  Social Studies
                  Art
                  Physical Education

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Ravenclaw Beater, Prefect

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Uncertain

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ CALM Wallis is deceptively calm in his family. He prefers to sit and think things through rather than jump to conclusions. This tends to cause friction with his older brother at times, but Wallis would rather not fly off the handle at an offhand remark.
              ◊ RATIONAL Wallis is also decidedly rational. He uses reason and sound judgement, and refuses to act hastily. He'd rather have all of the information in front of him before he makes a decision, and believes that thinking outweighs any emotional response that he might initially have.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Rather than be aloof for his way of thinking, Wallis is decidedly friendly. He doesn't have an issue with making friends, and often goes out of his way to talk to someone or lend an ear if he feels they need it. However, like the rest of his family, once he's decided about someone, it's hard to change his mind.
              ◊ POLITE Wallis is perhaps the only person in his family that seems to have manners. He is courteous to adults, and tries to treat others with respect. This has sometimes put him at odds with his older brother Leon, but he doesn't see a problem with offering a handshake as opposed to a sneer like his older brother tends to do.
              ◊ OBSERVANT Wallis likes to watch the things going on around him. Whether it's from watching the people he's around, or observing events, he tries to catalogue what he sees and process it for later. This has ironically made him a pretty good judge of character as a result.
              ◊ PLAYFUL Despite his rational thinking and calm demeanour, Wallis actually enjoys just goofing off. He thinks it's always good to blow off steam by doing something he enjoys, and tries to have fun when he can. He'd rather not be a dour person, as he doesn't think that's actually within his nature to do so.

Playing cards
                  Reading
                  Being outside
                  His family

DISLIKES
                  Arguing
                  The cold
                  Snobs
                  Lying
                  Being told he's just a kid

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Playing card games
                  Writing

STRENGTHS
                  Is a good judge of character
                  Can keep his cool in stressful situations

WEAKNESSES
                  Overthinks situations at times
                  Has a hard time changing his mind

FEARS
                  Cars
                  Falling

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Born to a relatively large family, I was, or thought I was, the second son of Kevin and Jemma McGregor. My childhood was decent, though mum tended to yell a lot and dad tends to drink a lot. I have two older siblings, one named Joi and the other Leon, and a younger brother named Tommy. When I was younger, I witnessed Leon get hit by a car, and even though he doesn't seem bothered by it, it scared me even if he wasn't hurt. I found out from Joi that apparently I have two older brothers, a few years after mum and dad had another kid and gave it up for adoption and kept his twin. I really don't know much about them, though I know that not long after we found out about Michael, Leon was kicked out of the house. I don't even know why, either. Joi said it was supposedly because he was a freak, though I don't see how that's possible. I mean, sure, he swears a lot and smokes, but that's just Leon.

Well, I guess Leon's not the only one that was kicked out of the house. I was as well, or well, would have been had Joi not decided to rip into our parents. They decided that because I accidentally used magic while Tommy was annoying me, I was just as much of a freak as Leon was. Joi took me and Tommy to live somewhere else as a result, and I haven't seen our parents since. I did finally get to meet Jeremy, Michael, and Malcolm, as well as my nephew Jack, so I can't say it was totally bad. I just wish my parents hadn't overreacted as badly as they did.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year wasn't bad. I was put into Ravenclaw and tried out for the quidditch team, which Leon didn't appreciate much. However, I enjoyed it, even if Leon was going crazy about the whole thing.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was pretty average. Leon tried to knock me out of the air during the Slytherin - Ravenclaw match, which wasn't fun, but I still managed to play my best. Hopefully with Leon being gone next year, I won't have to worry about what I'm doing in school.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year, well, that took an interesting turn. The first year that Leon isn't at school, and I'm free to do what I want to do as opposed to him being overprotective. Which was a good thing, considering I made starting beater again. The only thing that sucked was that Leon... actually wasn't lying when he said that Tommy wasn't related to us. Someone apparently did a memory charm on all of us, and Leon made them take it off of us. Not that it matters to me. Tommy, Edric, whatever his name is, he's still my brother. Add to that that Lydia had started seeing some guy that really didn't seem all that nice, and well, it was a mess third year.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was different. I guess that Liddie had broken up with the guy she was seeing, and looked rather down all year. That, and Malcolm started school this year as well. Mal got Ravenclaw, the same as I did, so I guess I get to keep an eye on them to make sure that they don't get into trouble. Though... It's really hard to not just tell people that they're my sibling. I don't know how Jer and Gypsy do this.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (nee Long)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Jeremy Lovette (nee Long), Joi McGregor, Leon McGregor, Malcolm Lovette, 'Tommy McGregor', Gypsy Lovette
                  Niblings - Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Anandi Chahal
                  Lydia Spencer
                  Gertrude Adelwood
                  Name

ROMANTIC INTEREST N/A
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Mouse named Dubbie

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
UPDATES MADExxx