Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Potioneer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SMART / INQUISITIVE I'm smart and always have my noise in a book. Before I even went to Hogwarts I had read pretty much all of my sister's school books. I just have to know everything which is why I ask so many questions. Which can sometimes make me come off as noisy but I can't help it, I just need to know. I’ve also been known to constantly correct people, including my sister Leonette. I know a lot of people don't really like it but shouldn't they know when they're wrong?
              ■ SCHOLARLY I thought I knew - for the most part - what I want to do after school. Turns out I was wrong but I was quick to figure it out. I’ve always concentrated solely on my studies, good grades are what matter. Friends came second in my mind back in school. By the time I graduated Hogwarts I realized that wasn’t always the case.
              ■ TROUBLED When something is bothering me I don’t generally talk about what’s bothering me unless I'm pressured to tell. My sister Leo was good for getting me to talk. I used to get depressed a lot when I was younger because of my other sister Mira. I’ve always felt responsible for my mother’s death and Mira constantly reminded me of that. However she’s moved passed that and as such I'm not as depressed as I used to be. Though, even if I am bothered I tend to hide it so that no one asks questions. It's better for everyone.
              ■ HYPER I can be hyper from time to time. Although granted a controlled sort of hyper. I've leveled out since I was younger. When something exciting happens I can be a bit loud. However I’ll never be as bad as my cousin Dakota when it comes to being in mid-conversation.
              ■ RECKLESS / SELFLESS I came to learn in my third year that I do have a reckless side. Never thought I did but I guess when the people you care about are in danger you'll do anything to save them include taking a hit for them. I guess that makes me selfless in a way.

Cooking
                  Reading
                  Wizard's Chess
                  Correcting People
                  Cute Fluffy Animals

DISLIKES
                  The death of my mother
                  How Leonette gives up everything
                  Fighting
                  Loud Noises
                  When people keep stuff from me

HOBBIES
                  Playing Wizards Chess
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Potions
                  Excelling at any subject thanks to my knowledge.

WEAKNESSES
                  I bottle up my feelings.
                  I’m always correcting people more then I should

FEARS
                  Causing the death of anyone else I love

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD When I was born a major turning part for my family happened. My mother passed away. So with the loss of my mother and my life my father took care of me and my two older sisters. Leonette is the best sister I could have. However my other sister Mira is the worst person in my life. I am constantly reminded of our mother’s death and she doesn’t say anything nice to me. She even goes as far to try and hurt me when she’s mad. However Leonette is always there to save the day and stop her from doing any harm.

Father is never around much with work and all so Leonette takes care of use. Unlike her I would much rather learn about things before I need too. Reading is mostly what I do aside from that I love to be in the kitchen even for my age. According to my sister I’m very much like our mother who was in Ravenclaw at her time attending Hogwarts. I love correcting people when they get something wrong but I don’t do it to be mean, I just love sharing my knowledge with the world.

I can’t wait to go to Hogwarts so that I can have my own experiences and know what mother got to know. Plus I won't be alone in the house anymore.

SCHOOL YEARS I finally made it… I was the last member of my family but I made it to Hogwarts.

Well you certainly know what you want.
              And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.

Ravenclaw!

I was hoping to land in Ravenclaw and guess what I made it! Luckily Selina, first friend I made at the train station, was in Ravenclaw as well. At first I mostly hung with Leonette until I got the hint that she wanted to be with her boyfriend David. Leonette was super proud of my sorting. Mira of course never said anything to me. Later on throughout my first year I met a number of my housemates and became minor friends with them.

By second year I found my eldest sister was getting married and I had learned sign language to talk to Timothy, Mira’s boyfriend. Course Mira didn’t like that one bit. During the trip back to Hogwarts and the feast I hung out with Anti hoping to get her to be more open to the idea of friends. We didn’t have such a great year in terms of Quidditch, which led me to talk with Timothy. He felt bad for the first loss of the season so I tried to cheer him up. At the end of the year, on our way home, we got attacked by neo-death eaters. I found my sister Mira and pushed her out of the way of a spell but I took the hit for it. I don't remember much except that it hurt and the next thing I knew everything went dark. I woke up in the hospital weeks later, a scar on my side, and my sisters full of concern. Not something I want to ever experience again... At least I recovered in time for Leo's wedding. Though, it was because of that experience that Mira started treating me like a real sister.

Come third year I was being asked how I was feeling. Starting electives I signed up for a number of them. And believe it or not Mira talked me into playing Quidditch. Honestly I don't know how my sister talked me into it. I’ve been playing ever since most as reserve chaser. I’m not the best but at least I’m helping my team out. It was during this year that I met Rhys. During the summer I covered for Mira when she snuck off to a party. I didn't mind as dad didn't come home till late and by then she'd already came home. Oh and my sister Leonette was pregnant. So I guess that makes me an aunt.

Fourth year was what started all the excitement through the rest of my time at Hogwarts. I met Avian Lovette a third year at the time. He's into music and everything and I've taken to listening to him in the common room when he plays. During the masquerade ball - which I didn't want to attend but Mira made me - I found out he was the one who bided on me. That's right my own sister put me up for the charity auction. She dressed me up for it and everything. I'll admit I looked nicer than usual and I got to hang with Avian because of it. By the time summer hit, my nephew Christopher was born, my cousin David married, and Dr. Sinclair League had been murdered. Leo sent Mira and me a letter about his death and their suspicions.

I joined the music club come fifth year so I could spend more time with Avian. It wasn’t until sixth year that I finally told him. I didn’t have time for boys fifth year what with OWLs and all. However what my tests done I figured it was now or never. We went on out first date sixth year. I learned a lot about his parents, his father really doesn’t appreciate the music industry. I imagine that was part of Avian’s problem throughout the year. However, I can't say what the main problem was. Not until a rumor spread about he and Sera being engaged. Talking to Avian about it at the end of the year he explained that he didn't want him being engaged to come between us. I understood that... part of me was just glad he chose me over her. I swore I wasn’t going to tell my sisters anything about it.

When my last year rolled around I was panicking about my future. I’d come to terms with having little interest in being a law at this point. So I convinced my sister Mira to go into potioneering. I figured it would make a good family business once I graduate. I’d have to thank Avian for the inspiration. I studied hard and despite Ravenclaw’s overly horrible final year point wise, at least I passed my NEWTs over and above expectations.

POST GRADUATION ---

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY • George Mitchell (father) • Jessica Mitchell née Clarisse (mother - deceased) • Leonette Avery née Mitchell, Mira Mitchell (sisters)
              • Johnathan Clarisse (uncle) • Mary Jane Clarisse, Isabelle Clarisse (aunts) • David Clarisse, Chloe Clarisse, Dakota Vann (cousins)
              • David Avery née League (brother in-law) • Cathy League, Leah League (sister in-laws) • Christopher Avery (nephew) • Jessica Avery (niece)
              • Benjamin Clarisse (first cousin) • Enid Clarisse née Brewster (adopted first cousin)

FRIENDS • Leonette Avery née Mitchell • Selina Grey • Lola Ye • Layton Bannister • Antigone Lillantine • Avian Lovette
              BEST FRIEND • Selina Grey
              ROMANTIC INTEREST • Avian Lovette (dating) [x]
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • Rabbit named Lily [x]