Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Out with the Old and In with the NEW! - Over! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:34 am
Out with the Old, In with the NEW!
(Re-custom Custom Raffle)

Starts: Dec 26th 12:00am PST
Closes: 31st Dec 11:59 pm PST. Timestamps will be used, and absolutely no late entries will be considered valid.
(I will be rolling as soon as I get up on 1st Jan)

These are pay-what-you-want customs.

Slots
Unedited RE-CUSTOM customs.
Troll - 2 unedited slots
Pan - 2 unedited slots

Edited RE-CUSTOM customs.
Nerpin - 4 edited slots

***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^
Please also read through the entire thread. This is not the same as a regular custom thread but for older soquili to get a make-over.

Basic Rules

• Being legit -- Please read over the customs information thread (link above). PRICES have been changed especially but please read the entire thing over. It’s much more clearer then it was before.
• Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it.
If I ask you to repost a form and you edit the original post or simply don't repost it at all, you WILL be disqualified from this round. No leniency this time.
• No editing forms/posts after rolled, and you CANNOT change species if you do edit.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
•Sending Trades -- If you won a slot please send a trade with your pay to the colourist within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
•Titling Trades -- Any trade sent should have the title of “Re-custom Win - Un/Common/Super/Rare (Price here).” Fill in the title of the trade with the words “custom win” followed by the slot type you won and then the price it cost you.
• Processing Trades -- I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPS in the process but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.
• Mule trades -- You are allowed to send me payment via “pay mules.” These are mules people tend to have that store all of their money or expensive items. If deciding to pay using a pay mule post in thread that you are doing so and with what mule. Also try to state in your trade what your main account is.
• Failure trades? -- Those who have not send a trade to the mule within 24 hours or sent the incorrect amount are in danger of losing their slot. Those who put the incorrect amount will me PMed saying so and have the option of resending it. Those who failed to send any trade at all will have their slot revoked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:37 am
Renewing old Soquili

Any soquili created in 2009 or earlier can be entered into a slot. It does not matter if they were a freebie, custom, or breeding. You must fill out the form for your ticket with the soquili in question in addition to the regular custom form. Bear in mind we can only update the original markings and colours as best as we can though we will be faithful to the original designs. Also, we are granting the use of all current hair and breed alternate templates as long as it does not change the breed and overall look of the pony in question. (It's a make-over, not a transfigure class :p )

Headers:

Edited only -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Unedited or Edited -
[center][color=black][size=15][b]Shave and a haircut, Two bits!![/b][/size][/color][/center]

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]Edit Category:[/b] Unedited
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]
[/quote]

Express Form

[b]Entry Line[/b]:
[code][*] Username || Species

[quote][b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]I understand that by using this form I forgo any template changes and the colourist will mimic the original soquili as close as they can.[/b]

Custom Limitations

Yes, we will do
- Any Soquili created in 2009 or earlier.
- Adding scars and accessories, or changes to hairstyles
- Alternate poses and templates for breeds - including leg up/leg down (If it is available)
*note: All template changes -must- be from the same breed options. You cannot go from Kalona wings to Angeni wings even if they are a Kalona/Angeni hybrid.)
- Draft to regular, to regular to draft is ok. This is not a breed change as it is a template change. You cannot however to go regular to mini and vice versa.
- We will splice templates to attempt to achieve any older edits.
- Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions

No, we will not do
- NO BREED CHANGES (this includes cursing into skinwalkers. We WILL gem full skinwalkers, if you need it!) You cannot add small breed changes either, such as whiskers, flutter wings, etc. etc.
- Changes to markings or colours, they must look as close as possible the original. You can however if you have a flat coloured pony, get a small, very very subtle/very faint markings like dappling or stripes. Or you can get a subtle gradient of the a lighter to darker colour. IE from a dark brown to a slightly slightly lighter brown. Nothing too extreme, nothing that doesn't resemble the original pony in some way.
- You cannot make markings disappear, you can make some fade just a hint but you cannot just omit markings.
- Edits (Unless you get rolled in the edited slots)
- Anything that will prevent the soquili from being recognized by its family
- Any Soquili made after 2009

Adjustments may be possible on a case by case basis
- Fixing old 'mutant' breeds to their respective template (i.e. updating Tempest to the Hippogryph mane/ tail templates or Keridwynn on the Kirin horn / ulunsuti belly scale templates.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:14 pm
Renewing old Soquili - Nerpin Style!
(JJ style!)

As a little addition to this event, I asked to tag along and offer a few edited slots - I had the idea and decided to offer up to latch on so we had more options for you guys!

I have a couple added rules to my form, such as;

1) I need a story for these new edits, even if it's a short story, or rp experience laid out before me. I'm not going to draw your horse with five new sets of wings because it sneezed and suddenly it became a Mary Sue.
2) I, also, will not change races. I may mutate a soq for (once again) story reasons, but nothing further from the race rules; or the unedited rules (I will not make a unicorn an alicorn, but I can break a horn or whatnot.)
3) I will also willingly give scars, new updated and edited hairs. Please don't overload me with like "His hair went so far, that five Usdia had to help him pick it up."
4) Sadly, I cannot lop off body parts :c.
5) Most Important: I will take ideas, and light nudging, but do not force me to choose the edits.

Please add this line to any Soquili you wish to try for edited changes to - please realize you can only win one or the other. You can't win twice.

[size=18][color=#16b5ea]I'M GOING ALL THE WAY[/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Edit ideas[/b]:
[b]Tell me a story, babe:[/b]

[b]I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili:[/b] [i]Sign here.[/i]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:30 pm
Unedited Entries:

Quote:

Page 2
    Calixita || Cursed Wolf Skinwalker
  1. ~Twilight...Angel~ || Usdia
  2. Kyjoto || Usdia
  3. tefla || Regular
  4. mistalina13 || Regular
    Andranis || Wind
  5. Sabin Duvert & Kamiki || Mutant angenicorn-kalona
    Teh Cheryl || Wind
    CitrusCupcake || Usdia

Page 3
  6. Twitchapher the 3rd || Wind
  7. ChaosTheories || Regular
  8. Poe-tae-toee || Regular

Page 4
  9. Mewsings of An Angel || Regular
  10. Kesmi || Regular
  11. Moxxiie || Regular
  12. [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Regular
  13. Fatal Irony || Unicorn
  14. Dollfie || Regular
  15. Lunadriel || Regular
  16. dolphingurl || Regular

Page 5
    Cajmera || Wind/Unicorn
  17. White Neko Chan || Regular
  18. Meepfur || Wind

Edited Entries:

Quote:

Page 1
    .Tortured. .Pumpkin. || Fluttercorn

Page 2
  1. hanging gallow || Regular
  2. Andranis || Wind
  3. Sabin Duvert || Alicorn
    Teh Cheryl || Wind
  4. Kivras || Regular

Page 3
  5. Rein_Carnation || Uni
  6. Malikztiah Ankhere || Regular
  7. ArashiX || Wind
  8. Kamiki || Cursed Skinwalker
  9. Amirynth || Angeni
  10. Tsunake || Kalona
  11. Kyribird || Uni-Kalona
  12. pippi18848 || Cursed Batwalker

Page 4
  13. Mewsings of An Angel || Regular
  14. Moxxiie || Regular
    LunaRei_SilverBlood || Regular
  15. [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Regular
  16. sage_the_vampirc_angel || Unicorn
  17. Summer Raaven || Regular
  18. Dollfie|| Mutant Regular
  19. Kaitaia || Angeni
  20. Lunadriel || Mutant Flutter

Page 5
  21. Xelloss || Kalona
    Ovarian Paint || Unicorn

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:31 pm
Winners!

Troll - 2 slots unedited
1: Andranis
Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert!

Edit Category: CC - She can be unedited, minor, moderate, any edit level that applies to her hair
Soquili Species: Wind
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See above
Face: See above
Mane: CC - I'm not partial to anything in particular for her!
Tail: CC - I'm not partial to anything in particular for her!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as the original
Reference Image(s): Up above!

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Updated version of the same wing style she has now ~
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC - Her having items or not, I leave up to you ~
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

2: Calixita
Quote:
Username of owner(s): Calixita
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert | Pre-Curse

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Cursed Wolf Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character - Re-Custom
WIP Needed? Not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: All black.
Face: All black. Golden eyes. Default smiling face in his pre-cursed form. Skinwalker face in his cursed form. White fangs and a smudge of white on/above his nose.
Mane: Punk Rock, black, darker than his body.
Tail: Glam Punk, black, darker than his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse fetlocks. Black regular hooves, darker than his body.
Reference Image(s):
- Original Soquili (Uncert) (Please ignore how the eyes are done here)
- Original Pre-cursed Uncert
- Art Commission

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: N/A.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: The newer wolf pelt. All black with a smudge of white just above the nose.
Other Notes: Please don't have the horse ears or his mane/tail visible with his pelt on. I'd like the new wolf feral form, please.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
- The lower earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, one on each ear. Would love if this was also on his wolf ears on both his pelt and feral form, too. Gold.
- Arrowhead Necklace. The gem should be gold. Stone color for the arrowhead and brown leather for the band.
- Angeni Charm. Gold. I'd like the placement to be on his upper neck (as seen here). No gem on his pre-cursed form (if possible).
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Brisco
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Background: tbd
Tag Frame Color: tbd
Tag Feather Color(s): tbd

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, this is an original character.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

Pan - 2 slots unedited
1: Cajmera
Quote:
Username of owner(s): Cajmera
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: uncert

Soquili Species: - Wind/unicorn
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Generally similar color/patterns to his current look, but incorporate multiple small scars along his neck, chest and side (he received them in the Kalona war, so think Kalona fangs, horns, shoulder spikes as the sources)
Face: Generally similar to the the current look; a small scar or two across the bridge of his nose and over his cheek
Mane: Splice; I leave specifics to the artist, but I'd like it to be longer and more curly/wavy. Basically, his hair has grown out. Maybe incorporate a bit more ice blue in the white part.
Tail: Ditto from the mane; a CC splice, longer and more wavy/curly, incorporating more ice blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffy male fetlocks, in black. His hooves should still be white
Reference Image(s): N/A

Horn(s): Loose curl style horn, same color as his current
Wings: Dove wings (wind style 4), still black
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

2: Lunadriel
Quote:
Username of owner(s): Lunadriel (Krissie is no longer an owner)
Link to Uncert: Here ((He has an itemless uncert, though I couldn't find it!))

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? No thanks.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as original, but can play with the markings. Maybe it glows more as an adult? =B
Face: Same as original.
Mane: CC something to show the age of Vasu. He's been around a long time, and has grown older and wiser! Love hair splicing! I'd like the original hair to be incorporated into a new spliced look, that shows his age with longer hair touching the ground.
Tail: CC to match mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Some fetlocks please!
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Other Notes: Head down, and leg down would be great! To make him look more dignified. Vasu went from being a love struck stallion that chased every girl, and dodged responsibility, to a stallion that settled down, and is ready to be an adult. Currently, he and his mate are trying to start a family, and he's ready to take on the responsibility of one day taking over his fathers herd.

Trading Post Items: CC - No tiki or beach items please.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Nerpin - 4 slots edited
1: Teh Cheryl
Quote:
Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: UNCERT - FOAL UNCERT

Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Yes Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Regular template with leg-up with fetlocks. Color should be white and gray, as pictured. The splashes of color can also be seen on his father, Nipper for more clarity for parts that his wing blocks. His black socks that I would like to be softer than his are currently and fade up to resemble his mother Nora's socks. With the tribal markings on his back legs, I would like them to be more similar to his mother's and grandfather's marking shape (more curled in on themselves) and for them to have the two-toned nature (with a light gray on top of the darker gray/silver color) to give the markings some dimension.
Face: Regular nose; gold/amber eyes as pictured though brighter to resemble his grandmother's eyes more.
Mane: BRAIDS. Orion's signature is his love of his braids; so I've love a good splice between his current hairstyle Warrior's Braid and a few others. I'd like the majority of the "in front of neck" part to remain the same with the braids draped over his neck, but would like the "behind the neck" portion to be longer. Maybe with some braids from Native Dream Braid added in with no or minimal feathers and the beads an unassuming color. I also like the look of Windblow and Wild as well as the Original and Long Mer Hair-styles. Bangs can be from almost any of the hairstyles and I looooove splices. Mostly he just needs to have braids and minimal feathers in his hair though I do love the small feather drop-down in the male Short mane.
Color-wise, I'd like the ends of his hair to be a bit lighter than the roots. In addition, mix darker and lighter grays to give his hair more dimension, especially intertwined with his braids.Give the same treatment to the tail!
Tail: Warrior's Braid or Native Dream Braid. Feathers would be shades of purple and gray. CC or spliced as you wish.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks with leg-up template; dark gray hooves to match (similar to his mother, Nora). His current hooves are too dark and blend in too well with his legs right now; I'd like them to be more noticeable like in his other family members.
Reference Images:
Father: Nipper
Mother: Nora - UNCERT
Grandfather: Orchu - UNCERT
Grandmother: Kasumi

Wings: Original wings. White to gray tipped wings with hints of black at the very edges of some feathers (again, like his mother and grandfather have).

Trading Post Items:
Dreamcatcher: As pictured; purple but without the odd sparkle-effect his current dreamcatcher has now. Varying shades of purple; does not have to match his current one perfectly. CC as you find it needed and you can take inspiration from his grandmother's
Flowers: I'd love an alt-image of him with spliced up flowers from the lei and plumerias in his hair and mane. All flowers should be shades of purple and used sparingly. (IC, Orion hates flowers because his siblings often braided them into his hair; however, now he kind of secretly likes it because it reminds him of family.)
Chains/Charms: Splices of the thin chains from the hairsticks in tail with a star pendent dangling off the edge. Silver shades only. CC others as needed, but use sparingly.

I'd like alt-images of him with all item, him nekkid, and then him with just the dreamcatcher.

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Teh Cheryl
Edit ideas:
Feathered wings; bigger and stronger but kind of messy
Long hair with multiple small braids in it; matching mane; somewhat messy
Occasional purple flower braided into his mane and/or tail
Silver chain with a star-shaped charm, woven through a braid
Tell me a story, babe:
So Orion is the most immature of his three siblings and has always played the role of the prankster. He revels in acting like the youngest (even though he isn't) and has always gallivanted around with the foals being their beloved "Uncle Orion". It has always been a long-running joke in his family that he:

1. Loves braids, his and on mares.
2: Hates flowers. His siblings, Mocha and Foxtrot, would often cover him and braid purple flowers all up in his mane and tail when he was younger and Orion has always hated how girly it makes him looks.
3. Is a horrible flier. Orion has the take off and flying itself down but all landings are crash-landings. He's taken lessons and it hasn't been much of a held.

Some point in his adult life, though, he takes off on a long journey with his grandfather Orchu, who has been falling ill. Orion, alongside Demon and Avaru, leave to accompany Orchu in search of medicine that might help. Orion, however, is the only flier besides his grandfather and is therefore often tasked with scouting out the path or making broad searches for medicinal plants from flight. His wings, therefore, while grow to be strong and able to handle these long stretches of flying. His landings, however, continue to suck. He still manages to crash land almost every time which is what results in his wings looking a bit...messy. Not worn or damaged but just messy from all his rolling and flailing.

His hair follows this trend; his continues to love his braids and often chews on them when bored or in thought. His journey away (which ends up being for a few years to everyone's shock) has meant that his hair just kept getting longer and longer. And because of his flying and his habit of rolling around on the ground in dramatics, it also ends up quite a bit messy. (Orion likes to think it's more roguish, however.)

Even the purple flowers come back into play. While he had despaired at the teasing when he was younger, during his time away, he had taken to having one or two purple wildflowers braided or tucked into his mane. They reminded him of his siblings who he was starting to miss. Once he returned he had maintained the habit, though he always made sure to not overdue it. (His siblings continue to tease him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.)

The silver chain with a star would have been given to him by his long-time friend and lady-love, Eve. He's named after the stars so it seemed an apt present.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Teh Cheryl

2: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Link to Uncert: Link

Edit Category: edited - Mod?
Soquili Species: Rgular
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with neon pink accents (Pink stripes on the legs)
Face: Pink eyes
Mane: To the shoulders, loose wringlets/wavy with curls with neon pink ends that start to fade as it goes higher
Tail: Not touching the ground, same loose wringlets/wavy with curls as the hair with the same fading up neon pink .
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, for the longer stock fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2 / Hair Ref

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above: Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Edit ideas: Basically this:
Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2

Item ideas:
The choker necklace with moons and stars, the long earring with the heart and then studs.
The bracelet(s) with the star
Then I would like some accessories entwined in her tail, that has stars and moons.
Colors are CC, something complimenting~
Tell me a story, babe:

Madoka lost her birth family early on in life and was seperated from the herd. The mare ended up being very shy, having trouble connecting with other horses. But one day she literally bumped into a stallion for took interest in her regardless of her 'quirks' and the two became mates quickly. After a long time, the two started a family together but things went quickly awry. With a broken heart but need for self preservation Madoka left her mate taking her son and moved far away.

She is now trying to restart her life and it's about to get very interesting. Her designated Protector from the herd lost to her, has spent his life looking for her and will be dropping the news that she is the rightful herd leader and she needs to take her place and lead the dilapidated herd back to fruitful times.

For Madoka to become the leader she was always meant to be, she needs a full makeover, not only psychically but mentally and emotionally. She will need to become a new pony.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: LunaRei_SilverBlood

3: Ovarian Paint
I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Ovarian Paint
Edit ideas: Mane and Tail (fix ), cuffs and a pendent.
Tell me a story, babe:
Benoni has been a round a long time -

Benoni has been in these lands for as long as he can remember, and his life has been colorful to say the least.

The first taste and bitter bite of young love that left him a single father to a lovely filly, to watching her grow while constantly on the search for his missing twin sister, the fear of her being dead always in the back of his mind.

To watching his daughter Anemone struggle with her own lessons in life, and welcoming his grandsons join the world while Anemone's path seemed to mirror his own as she too became a single mother to a pair of colts.

He continued his quest to find his sister, wandering the lands, the moutains, the deserts, he left no place left untouched in his quest for her. When his grandson welcomed his own children to the world, it finally happened..His sister was found. Niobe joined the family bringing happiness to all those around.

Than it happened, Benoni got a 2nd chance at love with a mare he had sworn to protect and they produced two stunning sons. But his happiness was tainted once more, not by a love gone sour but by a twisted Kalona by the name of Disillusion, who black mailed him into healing one of his "pets" or else Disillusion would hunt down the sister he had just reunited with.

Benoni and Disillusion would continue to battle back and forth, one and the other never able to kill the other.

Because when it came to the bare bones about it, Benoni was a guardian, a knight of a high moral code and ending a life was not a choice he made lightly. And he still continues to hold on the oaths and codes of long ago, trying to keep the flickering flame of them alive.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Ovarian Paint

Entry Line:
[*] Ovarian Paint || Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Ovarian Paint
Link to Uncert: xXx

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
WIP Needed? Nope..100% trust.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:Dark gray, white and black striped stocking to his knee, a band of writing in pale lavender, a glow around it, on all four legs. A white skull, with a pale lavender glow, the same writing around his legs coming down his cheeks in "tears". His ears are striped like his front legs.
Face:Lavender eyes, Id like to a more stern expression maybe?
Mane: What I would like is a thicker, wilder looking mane, with maybe a thick warrior like braid tying the front back so it doesnt hang as heavy in his face. Maybe a touch more white through it to show age.
Tail: OMG I want his tail fixed so badly..So it is NOT supposed to be black, fade to gray and end in white. His unicorn tail should be the same color as his body, the tuff I would like to mirror the new hair, but is NOT required I really just want his tail fixed.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like fluffier locks, its grown out a bit with age.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Lavender horn, change the style or whatever as youd like.
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Items: Id like his spiked bracelets to be updated, maybe add a few smaller ones? And he is mated to a beautiful mare colored after a Moonstone, and she wears several of them, so maybe give him a moonstone pendent?

4: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Quote:
Username of owner(s): .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Edited; Moderate?
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn - Gen 2
WIP Needed? I would like one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I really don't know what to do with the body. XD He's *supposed* to be sparkly, but I don't feel like it's conveyed well. I think he'd do really well with pastels maybe? That isn't really the thing that bothers me about him though so use your own discretion. <3
Face: I do like his blue eyes, but CC otherwise.
Mane: Amitola, in my mind, has always been a pretty boy. Something voluptuous and maybe even a little feminine would be magical. <3 I'd like him to keep his length, if possible. Color-wise, I hate his mane. D: Something pale and soft would be great.
Tail: The new unicorn style would be magical.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks would be amazing. ;-; As far as the hooves go, I'd love to see them a little more gold and less muddy.
Reference Image(s): U r my reference. =D <3

Horn(s): CC Uni horn; would like it to be gold to match the hooves.
Wings: I'm cool with the shape of his wings, sort of. XD The biggest thing that concerns me is the placement. They're very oddly placed for my tastes. I *do* still want custom wings, I'd just like the placement fixed, and perhaps the shape fixed? Honestly I don't know what i'm looking for there.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: I do like how his necklace looks like a traditional candy necklace. That adds a bit of whimsy that I feel matches his color scheme, so if you could keep something similar that'd be great. <3

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Edit ideas: Fluffy hair, fluffy fetlocks, fixed wings.
Tell me a story, babe:
Amitola was always picked on for his appearance. His long, beautiful hair, his rainbow coloring, and even his feminine name marked him for a pretty boy. But that never bothered him. He took the opportunity to strut his stuff and get all the action he could with unsuspecting mares just looking for a friend.
I'd love his outward appearance to better match his canon one, giving him all the opportunities he'd had when he was young. Male cougars are a thing, right? XD

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 am
Quick question, the edited Soquili slots, have they got to be prior to 2009 also?  

junglerunner

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:07 am
AWESOME opportunity, btw guys - thanks for organizing this! I have a couple of old pone's that I would love to see updated given the newer options.

I have a question, though:
It looks like the entry format is set up to either enter for edits only or for both. (and you can only win once, obv).

Is it possible to do an unedited-only entry and a separate edited only entry instead? (Still name on the list the same amount of times, but: for example, I have a heavily plotted soquili with updates that would work best with edits, and another unplotted soquili who could really benefit from just the updated available template options) .
[still just being allowed to win one of course, with my name on the list the same amount of times]

Likewise, some people may want to enter for the unedited slots only who don't necessarily have a plotted reason to also fall into the edited list? [ie, instead of a edits only and both list, could there been an edited and an unedited list? and that way people could enter one, the other, or if they have an entry that qualifies for both, then awesome?]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:00 pm
junglerunner

Yes, all ponies being redone have to be from 2009 and earlier. We have had many many new templates, including fixing older templates, since then so wanted to update some of the older ones out there.

Sabin Duvert

If you want to enter a different pony into Nerpin's rolling then go ahead and have two forms in your post. Just make sure the headers are correct. You will still only have one chance to win, one pony will take the place of the other.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 am
Void to repost

Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

NOTE: I have two forms here - one for if I'm rolled for Nerpin's edited roll (redo of Firestorm) and one if I'm rolled by an unedited colorist (redo of Descent).

Descent is co-owned with Kamiki, so She will only be entering for Nerpin's slots in her post, and we understand that if Descent is rolled, neither of us are eligible to win an edited slot.
Or, visa versa - likewise, if Kamiki or I win an edited Nerpin slot, we know that Descent is no longer eligible to win.

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Sabin Duvert

Edit ideas:
- bedraggled/unkempt mane/tail
- featherless (plucked) or partially-grown-back but rough and super ragged feathered wings
- insane expression
- bloodstains, charr marks and/or scars
- some trophy of his sister Maelstrom: charred skull and/or feathers

Tell me a story, babe:
Following Firestorm's failed attempt to take over the Thunderbird herdgrounds (belonging to his father, Balrog and his mate, Stormwild), Firestorm makes off with his "concession prize", his half-sister, Maelstrom.
He has been deceived by the skinwalker Kumiho, believing that if he sacrifices her in a ritual, he can shed his wind heritage entirely and become a kalona. She lied to him, but in the process, Firestorm disfigures himself (plucking out his feathers) and kills his sister, and when it doesn't work, he goes more than a little crazy.
The RP is here

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Sabin Duvert

I went ahead and used the full form, but I understand that ultimatey it is Nerpin's choice what edits to do

Entry Line:
[*] Sabin Duvert || Alicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Sabin Duvert
Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: Unedited Edited
Soquili Species: - Alicorn
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Like the original - colorist (re)interpretation is welcome, though maybe with a bit of a glow to the eyes?
However, like with the rest of him, PLEASE feel free to play with some lighting effects with his markings/eyes and/or give your "take" on the markings. Giving him a very creepy/twisted/gone insane vibe.
Scars are also welcome :3

Horn(s): as before, but maybe with blood/bloodstains?
Wings: either custom or an edited version of existing wings (eagle wings maybe might work well? Really, CC to give the best effect. the concept is that they've been plucked of all their feathers, and then didn't grow back right/all the way

Other Notes: I think the male head-down pose might work well for the new "attitude" - that would be awesome

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

Note: While Firestorm's mane covers his found-date as an adult, you can see it on his foal cert here

Entry Line:
[*] Sabin Duvert & Kamiki || Mutant angenicorn-kalona

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Sabin Duvert & Kamiki
Link to Uncert: Descent Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited [the original is edited obv, but I think could be done really nicely with unedited templates]
Soquili Species: - She is a mutant angenicorn/kalona (since she's a mutant, with a few other breed features to match template equivalents)
WIP Needed? I'd love one if possible

NOTES
Descent was originally a sirenz-custom of a cosplay of the Gaia Item "Fausto's Bottle" that didn't exacty hit the mark.
I still have the custom form saved:
here
(where I had requiested the legs to fade to reddish in the back/darker blue in the front) - which could also be chocked up to lighting effects from the swirly stuff around her feet (which weren't supposed to be booties but rather energy around her hooves ^^; )

This was my original mock-up sketch (meant to be super rough concept sketch) for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of the bottle

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Pearly blue/purple that fades to darker bluey-purple on the front feet/reddish on the back feet. (see concept sketch - if that's possible - maybe chok it up to lighting from the smoke/fiery effects?)

Face:
her Right eye is red - ideally with a red sclera and/or glowy like the original mockup I did
her left eye is Blue

Mane: Splice please!
I really dig the Mer curly manes, Mer medium mane & the mer long manes [male or female original templates]

Tail: Splice plese!
I really dig the mer curly manes, Mer medium mane, and maybe the end part of the female mer long mane for the end part of Descen'ts tail
[male or female original templates]

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Use the Qilin whispies around the feet in place of the swirls - color them to look glowy/like fire or clouds - you could also have the option of using the smoke from the tiki mask necklace to add to it?
I really dig the original kirin hoof/fetlocks if possible

Reference Image(s):
Fausto's Bottle REFS:
This was my original mock-up sketch for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of hte bottle

Back - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent back.png
Front - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent front.png
"Good" stage: http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/fausto good 2.png
[the original custom was a "middle" stage - caught in the 'descent' halfway between good and evil]

Horn(s):
Whatever template you can pull from to best match a long-thin silvery spike-horn like This - stretch something? A suti spike? CC

Wings:
Front wing: Angeni Style 2 topwing
Back wing: Kalona Style 3 (use the front wing and flip it to give the same "spread" appearnce of the soquili" )

Trading Post Items:

• For the chains: mix the tabard chains/beads, and the chains from the hair sticks + the stars from the hair sticks and/or sea stars smile
  • For the fausto's bottle - My idea is to use the latnern shop item as a base & do some pretty color /masking work (Take off the stick and all the cord/tassles, take off the Chinese character, and make the cork from the wraps of the peace pipe) - maybe make the bottle part a little transparent so it looks like it's containing the smoke.
    You can use the Qilin foot whispies or one of the tiki mask necklace's smoke for the smoke coming out of the bottle smile [see below for bottle ref]

This was the original ref for the bottle: Fausto's Bottle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:17 pm
voiding to fix something on the form

Entry Line:
[*] Calixita || Cursed Wolf Skinwalker

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Calixita
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert | Pre-Curse

Soquili Species: Cursed Wolf Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character - Re-Custom
WIP Needed? Not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: All black.
Face: All black. Golden eyes. Default smiling face in his pre-cursed form. Skinwalker face in his cursed form. White fangs.
Mane: Punk Rock, black, darker than his body.
Tail: Glam Punk, black, darker than his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse fetlocks. Black regular hooves, darker than his body.
Reference Image(s):
- Original Soquili (Uncert) (Please ignore how the eyes are done here)
- Original Pre-cursed Uncert (But please no white on the nose in his non-cursed form, it should've only been on his cursed/feral forms)
- Art Commission

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: N/A.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: The newer wolf pelt. All black with a smudge of white just above the nose.
Other Notes: Please don't have the horse ears or his mane/tail visible with his pelt on. I'd like the new wolf feral form, please.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
- The lower earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, one on each ear. Would love if this was also on his wolf ears on both his pelt and feral form, too. Gold.
- Arrowhead Necklace. The gem should be gold. Stone color for the arrowhead and brown leather for the band.
- Angeni Charm. Gold. I'd like the placement to be on his upper neck (as seen here). No gem on his pre-cursed form (if possible).
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Brisco
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Background: tbd
Tag Frame Color: tbd
Tag Feather Color(s): tbd

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, this is an original character.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:16 pm
Void

Entry Line:
[*] Kyjoto || Usdia

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kyjoto
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link to Uncert: Ellessar

Soquili Species: Regular Usdia
WIP Needed? Nope
Notes: He just wants to be spectacular!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Buckskin/Dun with dorsal strip and black stockings with white fetlocks, remove little MLP icon, it's dreadful
Face: Black face, lime green eyes, scar across nose
Mane: Extralong, extra curly
Tail: braided? or just long curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: long, white fetlocks, black stockings though
Reference Image(s): Black Color Guide, but not grey, a dun/tan like the old Ellessar

Horn(s): Nope
Wings: If I can have some, white with tan to black points?
Fins: Nope
Scales: Nope
Pelt: Noppeeee
Other Notes: Would love if he could have wings, but not sure if allowed.

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:32 pm
Voiding this! She's too young for plastic surgery!!  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:36 pm
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] .Tortured. .Pumpkin. || Fluttercorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Edited; Moderate?
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn - Gen 2
WIP Needed? I would like one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I really don't know what to do with the body. XD He's *supposed* to be sparkly, but I don't feel like it's conveyed well. I think he'd do really well with pastels maybe? That isn't really the thing that bothers me about him though so use your own discretion. <3
Face: I do like his blue eyes, but CC otherwise.
Mane: Amitola, in my mind, has always been a pretty boy. Something voluptuous and maybe even a little feminine would be magical. <3 I'd like him to keep his length, if possible. Color-wise, I hate his mane. D: Something pale and soft would be great.
Tail: The new unicorn style would be magical.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks would be amazing. ;-; As far as the hooves go, I'd love to see them a little more gold and less muddy.
Reference Image(s): U r my reference. =D <3

Horn(s): CC Uni horn; would like it to be gold to match the hooves.
Wings: I'm cool with the shape of his wings, sort of. XD The biggest thing that concerns me is the placement. They're very oddly placed for my tastes. I *do* still want custom wings, I'd just like the placement fixed, and perhaps the shape fixed? Honestly I don't know what i'm looking for there.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: I do like how his necklace looks like a traditional candy necklace. That adds a bit of whimsy that I feel matches his color scheme, so if you could keep something similar that'd be great. <3

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Edit ideas: Fluffy hair, fluffy fetlocks, fixed wings.
Tell me a story, babe:
Amitola was always picked on for his appearance. His long, beautiful hair, his rainbow coloring, and even his feminine name marked him for a pretty boy. But that never bothered him. He took the opportunity to strut his stuff and get all the action he could with unsuspecting mares just looking for a friend.
I'd love his outward appearance to better match his canon one, giving him all the opportunities he'd had when he was young. Male cougars are a thing, right? XD

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff