Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Out with the Old and In with the NEW! - Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:52 am
Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
[*] Mewsings of An Angel || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Link to Uncert: ---will need to find---

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? I would, yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black.
Face: Eye color is bright yellow. She also has white"eye shadow" around her eyes, perhaps make it more noticeable?
Mane: Long, spliced to make it pretty. CC
Tail: Long, spliced to make it pretty. CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fluffy fetlocks, black hooves.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: I would like for her to have the raised front hoof, and the inward tilted head.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC, maybe something with some regalness to it?
Reference Image(s) for Items:

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Edit ideas: Longer hair to show her age, maybe a weary gaze? Shiny, colorful things like bright stones, shells, flowers, feathers, and metals. Maybe sparkly bits of gold and silver.
Tell me a story, babe:
Shadena. She was no longer the shy, nonsensical young mare that knew nothing about the world. No, she had had children, beautiful strange children. She was an affectionate mother, strong and calm. But she had her somber moments. She had always felt so plain next to her beloved and even her children seemed to outshine, all brilliantly colored next to her one-colored hide. So she began to collect brilliant colored things to brighten herself up, strands of bright stones and shining things, beads and bright feathers, everything that lent colors to her.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Mewsings of An Angel  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:46 am

Entry Line:
[*] Kesmi || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kesmi
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Alaska

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design/recustom
WIP Needed?If you would like to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is the same dark blue. With frosted look down her back, her markings were supposed to be henna flower like stars(Rough idea in refs), the larger a henna Forget-me-not like the state flower. (Flower also in refs.) In the same shape as her current.
Face: Eyes were supposed to be a very pale, pupil-less blue, but ended up white. She still has the frosted look down her muzzle like it just snowed.
Mane: Wind swept curly like her current.
Tail: Long, a dark green that kinda sparkles(LIke her current hair color)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a lighter blue then her main body color, with the same henna 'stars'(The small ones) up her legs.
Reference Image(s): Current, Henna for the small 'stars' of her marking(The rough idea, I suck at drawing), Forget-me-not ref

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: Clam shell necklace(Gold color)(Same one she is currently wearing)
Custom Items:-
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 pm
Voiding my post on page 3 to repost with editted slot info.

Entry Line:
[*] Moxxiie || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Moxxiie
Link to Uncert: original uncert uncert with TP items

WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Body: pink #FF6EB4
tiger stripes black
white underbelly, back of legs, some of facial markings

Face:
eyes: #00BFFF
inner ears: white
eyebrows: cc

Mane:Mostly white with black streaks throughout
punk rock and glamrock
Glamrock mane with punk rock front bangs pulled down a little so that they cover the face more like the glamrock ones do. Punk rock ones over top the glamrock ones.

Tail: Mostly white with black streaks throughout
Punk rock overlapping glamrock

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Fetlocks: Please use the updated female warhorse fetlocks scaled down to the regular body. I like those because they look so smooth and soft.

Reference Image(s):

-- Physical Breed Traits -- n/a

Custom accessories: (I think these might be possible by splicing or transforming some templates)
Black leather collar with silver spikes, black leather armband with pink studs.
Trading Post Items:n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: a | b | c | d(studs are pink not silver)

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Moxxiie
Edit ideas:
Editted hair - Punk/Emo CC hairstyle, midlength. Lots of bangs but show at least one eye.
Editted items - (see above)

Tell me a story, babe:
Chayse has always had a spunky side to her. She lost touch with that for a while as she became a mother and grandmother, but has recently felt disconnected with the world. She wants to return to her roots and a new mane and some badass accessories should make her feel like her old self again.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Moxxiie  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:24 pm
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] LunaRei_SilverBlood || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Link to Uncert: Link

Edit Category: edited - Mod?
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with neon pink accents (Pink stripes on the legs)
Face: Pink eyes
Mane: To the shoulders, loose wringlets/wavy with curls with neon pink ends that start to fade as it goes higher
Tail: Not touching the ground, same loose wringlets/wavy with curls as the hair with the same fading up neon pink .
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes, for the longer stock fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2 / Hair Ref

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above: Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Edit ideas: Basically this:
Madoka Ref 1 / Madoka Ref 2

Item ideas:
The choker necklace with moons and stars, the long earring with the heart and then studs.
The bracelet(s) with the star
Then I would like some accessories entwined in her tail, that has stars and moons.
Colors are CC, something complimenting~
Tell me a story, babe:

Madoka lost her birth family early on in life and was seperated from the herd. The mare ended up being very shy, having trouble connecting with other horses. But one day she literally bumped into a stallion for took interest in her regardless of her 'quirks' and the two became mates quickly. After a long time, the two started a family together but things went quickly awry. With a broken heart but need for self preservation Madoka left her mate taking her son and moved far away.

She is now trying to restart her life and it's about to get very interesting. Her designated Protector from the herd lost to her, has spent his life looking for her and will be dropping the news that she is the rightful herd leader and she needs to take her place and lead the dilapidated herd back to fruitful times.

For Madoka to become the leader she was always meant to be, she needs a full makeover, not only psychically but mentally and emotionally. She will need to become a new pony.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: LunaRei_SilverBlood  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Entry Line:
[*] [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Edited; Moderate (I think)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The patterns on the her are fine as is, she's just a lighter gray, which can be seen in the reference images.
Face: Everything can stay the same
Mane:
If edited- Bangs like these. Glamrock for the rest; Brown with a blue streak.
If unedited- Cropped for the bangs, Glamrock for the rest; Brown with a blue streak.
Tail: Punk Rock; Brown with a blue streak.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The alternate fetlocks; White
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Other than the alternate fetlocks by Mind, nothing to add.

Trading Post Items: Armband with pouch; CC colors
Beaded; CC colors
Reference Image(s) for Items: A purple scarf with a family symbol on it. [This is the only thing I'll be specific about really.] Ref 1, Ref 2, Symbol on plate
CC small little ninja items, if the feeling strikes.

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Edit ideas:
• Hair edits
• A purple scarf with a family symbol on it. [This is the only thing I'll be specific about really.] Ref 1, Ref 2, Symbol on plate
• Small little ninja items, may or may not be added. Colorist's Choice.
Tell me a story, babe:

Charlamagne's parents, unknowing to the mare, were actually a part of a small clan (herd) of secret warriors. They knew that it would be dangerous to have a child, but had one anyway. The two raised their foals as best they could, but eventually, had to abandon them for their safety. Charlamagne, oblivious of this, grew up never seeing her parents or her sibling again; she didn't even know if any of them were still alive or not. Until one day, a messenger of sorts delivered a "package" to her; from an unknown sender. It was a long, purple scarf with the family symbol etched on a metal plate sewn to it. Taking this as a sign of, at least, one of her parents still being alive, Charlamagne grew hopeful in finding them again; wanting to search for them once more.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: [X]Natty-Chan[X].  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Entry Line:
[*] sage_the_vampirc_angel || Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): sage_the_vampirc_angel
Link to Uncert: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/art/fnuz47_zpsjbktgesr.png
Edit Category: - mod- heavy?
Soquili Species: - unicorn
Body Build: reg
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Recustom

WIP Needed? Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Same as orginal design with a few soft dirt smears on legs and tail. I also wouldn't mind a few random scars added. While she is rather smart bookwise . Kezia isn't the most street smart pony and is likely to have run into a few sharp things over time
Face: same eye color as before would look her expression to be a bit more serious maybe holding a pen in her mouth
Mane: Up to colorist but I would like something on the longer side thats a mix of tied up with flowers/ plants/ writing utensils in it and a few loose long pieces hanging down randomly like they've gotten loose.
Tail: same tail as original
Hooves/Fetlocks:the stock longer fetlocks with grass and dirt stains. So darker green stains along with the brown dirt stains on her fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Kezia- http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/art/fnuz47_zpsjbktgesr.png
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/elrifera3adult.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - same horn as before
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: cc if there is anything you think should be added feel free but preferably no facial piercings
Custom Items: umm look at the ref cause its hard to explain what I want but play off that?
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/keziasaddle_zpsvan2ijdf.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/saddlesketch_zpsvbfmwkhd.png
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/saddlelines_zpsp4ea28ps.png

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Edit ideas: Messy hair with things stuck in it. A sort of saddle like thing made with of books, collected samples of plants or other things, scrolls or notebooks. and fabric (with random samples growing on it or hanging from it). just stuff kezia used in her daily studying and traveling about.
Tell me a story, babe:
To hear her mama tell it, Kezia came out of the basket hungry for knowledge. Never really interested in playing or exploring in the sense many other foals might be, Kezia had always strived to learn the most of the world she could around her. Doing what ever it took to gain the knowledge of whatever subject took her fancy at the time. Learned to read from watching and begging others? Sure. Made up her own writing style and short hand for note taking of course. Nothing stood in her way, not family, not home nothing. While Kezia does have a home close to one of her family members its always only really been a place to store her notebooks, speciemens and study till her next subject of study calls her back out into the world
On her first major exploration away from her home, Kezia didn't take much wit her. a simple length of fabric to be used as a cloak, and a book bag with her favorite giant reference guide and some blank scrolls But as her journey contiuned and lead into many other hunts for knowledge Kezia formed her own sort of little carryable saddle things. A collection of books either set into bags laid over her back left open on her back for easy reaching, scrolls of her notes also left along her back to keep an eye on which ones were being used, her cloak long taken over by moss and random samples she carries with her for comparison. Not that she minded any of the weight or lose of a cloak, Her studies as always came first.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: sage_the_vampirc_angel.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Fatal Irony || Unicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Fatal Irony
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Here

Soquili Species: - Half-unicorn
WIP Needed? not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The markings are fine, no real changes necessary.
Face: The face markings are also good. CC if you want to change her expression
Mane: I would really love some splicing here if possible. I'd love it to be longer, mixing maybe the mer manes and the ones that have braids or curls to give it a much more wild apperance. I'd love for it to be at least to her knees if not longer.
Tail: I'd love it to be wilder/longer/more full similar to her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: her current colors are fine, but can I get the fluffiest fetlocks possible without edits? Cloven hooves, please

Horn(s): CC which unicorn horn she gets
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: I do not like the dreamcatcher. Any other items are CC, if any. You do not need to use the green of the dramcatcher (in fact, please don't XD)
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 am
Lists are updated to here! Please PM me or contact me on Discord if you see an error.

Kaitaia

You either need to change your header to unedited or add in Nerp's form to be able to be in the edited raffle.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

Entry Line:
[*] Summer Raaven || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Summer Raaven
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Edit Category: Edited
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly white, with scattered black spots along her legs & back, blue 'stockings' on her legs.
Face: Purple eyes (if you could make them brighter? That'd be wonderful), a blue nose, and black spots on nose/under eyes.
Mane: Red with stripes of yellow, if I could get her edited here, I'd like it a lot more messy. Keep the curly feel to her mane, but considerably longer -- stopping someplace in the middle of her legs, perhaps. Her mane is messy & unkempt, tangled.....she's a wildwoman who hasn't given a care about her hair in ages.
Tail: Shorter --- curly like her mane, unkempt/fly-aways scattered throughout, like she hasn't bothered to fix it in forever. A couple of loose fitting braids would be great too!^
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue feetlocks, if possible could I get them with a bit more feathering? Black hooves
Reference Image(s): ---

Horn(s): n/a
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Summer Raaven
Edit ideas:
Her bandanna is a little tight fitting, a new updated messy one? Maybe with a few rips and tears.
Fluffy/feathery feetlocks
A messy, curly, unkempt & longer hairstyle
A messy, curly, unkempt & shorter tail, with a few fly-away braids
She also has a ferret, George, with whom she takes everywhere?!?

Tell me a story, babe:
It was because of her mother that she was like this. If you got her to open up about her past, it would quickly become apparent that her brain had flipped on itself, protecting her from her childhood. Cruel names, emotional and mental breakdowns were a constant thing when she was very young, unable to leave her mother's wrath. And then, something clicked.

She had illusions/visions of knights in shining armor, dragons, princesses, monsters....all the kinds of things that little children dreamed about. And who was the savior? Well, Rainbow Sherbert, of course! She designed her imaginary, safe world around her own insecurities. Here she could be someone people loved, adored....respected. Here she would be the hero, and names like useless and stupid would never be heard. This was how she coped, and through it, it shaped her into a wild-mare; a mare without inhibitions or care. She had people to save! Monsters to slay! Of course, somewhere deep her in soul she knew it was all pretend...but...for the most part, she'd rather pretend that reality was make-believe.

It was a lot less....painful.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Summer Raaven  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:21 pm
Note: I am entering Talia for edited only, and Shimmer for unedited only. I understand that I can only win one. I wasn't sure if the full form was needed for Talia or not, so I included it to be safe, but I realize it would be completely up to Nerpin to decide how to remake her. <3 Please let me know if I have misunderstood and need to fix something!

Entry Line
[*] Dollfie|| Mutant Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Dollfie
Image of Soquili: 
User Image
Link to Uncert: [X] (sorry about the size! I never got a full uncert, but a kind staffer was able to make this small one for me)

Edit Category: Moderate (?) 
Soquili Species: Mutant/Regular
WIP Needed? Appreciated if you feel like it, but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --  
Body: soft mint green, with a pink/red heart mark on her chest (as much as allowed, I'd appreciate it if you could make it more soft in color). She has some white on her belly and slight dappling on her body -- CC how you want to do that.
Face: Soft blue eyes and a hint of freckles. Maybe a softer expression? CC.
Mane: soft and fluffy looking, medium to medium-long in length, slightly wavy or curly, CC style
Tail: something to coordinate with the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): She is a cosplay of Gentleheart Lamb from Carebears. I'm not sure which version(s) of her Chibizoo used as a reference, so I'll link you a few:
One
Two
Three

Other Notes: She is a mutant and has lamb ears like Gentleheart Lamb does. I'd love her to have the leg-up pose.

Trading Post Items: n/a 
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY 
Username: Dollfie
Edit ideas
- Lamb ears, similar to what she has
- Mane/Tail: Not super long, but more medium-long length like she'd grown it out. She has a cute fluff, but I'd love something a bit more feminine and grown up.
- Flowers. Not a ton, just some pretty flowers to accent her look.
- A butterfly (she has been shown with a butterfly on her)
- Fluff!
Tell me a story, babe: 
Talia is one of my first Soquili, won in an RP contest during the 80's Christmas event. After the event was over, Soquili from it were said to have moved from their respective worlds to the Kawani lands to stay. With that in mind, I imagined that Talia, newly arrived and a bit lost, was befriended by my sweet mare Shimmer, as well as her mother Titania. In the years she has lived with them, their little herd has grown and changed, and Talia with it.

Storytime!

“What a fluffy one you are!” Shimmer hummed as she ruffled her muzzle in Talia's soft mane, as they sat together in the sunny clearing. “I've never seen anything like it, really.”

Talia blushed, unsure if that was a good thing or not. “That's just how my hair is,” she replied softly. She'd never done anything but cut it, short like most of her cousins back home.

“Lucky you! I wish my hair was so soft, it's like a baby bunny. But I'm not sure how I'm going to get all these flowers my mother sent into it!” Shimmer gestured to the small mound of flowers before them that had been brought by a small clawed creature, apparently as a gift at the behest of Shimmer's mother.

“It's alright if you can't, they are beautiful just to look at! I must thank your mother for such a nice gift,” Talia added, looking at the flowers with a touch of awe. She had always loved flowers, but these many-petaled ones were nothing like the simple daisies from her garden in her old home.

Shimmer smiled kindly, and giggled a bit. “Mother practically has flowers coming out her ears, she tends them everywhere she can! We can always get small flowers, if I can't get these in your hair properly.” Seemingly having settled the matter, Shimmer, with the help of the clawed creature, set about her task of beflowering Talia's short, fluffy hair. Talia glanced hopefully at Shimmer's long tresses, freshly woven with flowers by her mother.

“All finished!" Shimmer proclaimed happily after a few minutes, and gently nudged Talia to the pond nearby to see her reflection. Talia peered in, and her eyes widened in surprised delight. Shimmer hadn't been able to fit all the flowers in, but they dotted her mane generously, with more carefully woven around it in a ring. She even had a few in her stubby little tail!

“Oh, thank you Shimmer, I never dreamed flowers could be so lovely!” Talia breathed in the slight, delicate fragrance of the flower nearest her nose, smiling happily at her new friend. Maybe someday she would be able to properly weave flowers into her hair, and learn how to put them in her friend's too, but for the moment, she couldn't have been happier.

Some years later . . .

“Why thank you, Cupcake and Mudpie!” Talia smiled graciously at the pair of crustaceans that had brought the small mountain of flowers that now lay before them.

“Mother and Flora [her mother's partner] are going to bury us in flowers one day!” Shimmer commented good-naturedly, looking at the pile appreciatively.

Talia tucked her legs under her, folding gracefully beside Shimmer and nudging at the flowers as she helped Shimmer set them in rows to prepare them for each others' hair. “I wouldn't have it any other way.” She smiled softly, recalling fondly how the two of them, so hesitant at first, had bonded over flowers like these.

Talia had been more than a little intimidated by her new friend's mother Titania, but the odd plant-loving Uni had quickly endeared herself to Talia after having broken the ice with her frequent showerings of flowers. The floral offerings had bewildered Talia at first, but had turned out to be the beginning of a relaxing hair-doing ritual between friends.

“Perfect!” With all the practice they'd gotten, Talia and Shimmer wove flowers into each others manes with easy, leisurely grace (and a little crustacean help), and Shimmer surveyed her and Mudpie's work on Talia with a pleased gaze. Leaning over the stream to peer at her reflection, she looked appreciatively at the soft pink and white flowers that her friends had so carefully adorned her hair with. She tossed her hair back, enjoying the feeling of it brushing against her neck, and the sweet smell the flowers released with the breeze.

“Yes, it certainly is perfect.” Talia agreed. Talia didn't doubt that she had changed since she came to these lands years ago, but as she sat beside her dear friend in the sunny clearing, she couldn't help but recall her early days here when she had first met Shimmer and her new herd. It was humbling to think how much some things could change while still staying the same.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Dollfie

Entry Line
[*] Dollfie || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Dollfie
Image of Soquili: 
User Image
Link to Uncert: [X]

WIP Needed? Appreciated if you feel like it, but not necessary

-- Colors & Markings --  
Body: amethyst purple/violet with shimmery golden sparkle and sheen; CC/see original
Face: she has vivid golden eyes; CC/see original
Mane: Can you splice her something pretty and feminine that is medium to long, please? I'd like the bangs/front from her current hairstyle incorporated if possible, but don't try to force it if it just isn't working.
Tail: something long that coordinates with the mane 
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC/see original
Reference Image(s): see original. Her theme was shimmering, gold and glowing amethyst. This is the reference image I added as inspiration to my original custom form.

Other Notes: leg up pose please

Trading Post Items: Flowers! In her mane and tail, possibly a flower crown, just flower her up! <3 I couldn't find an updated list of trading post items, but I've seen some beautiful roses on unedited ponies, those or something like them would be nice. Maybe some little shimmery stars too, if it works? I'm also open to things like bracelets, chains, etc, be they flower, star, or otherwise. Color-wise, please use your best judgement. I'd love it if you could include some dusky rose-violet tones, like the lightest/brightest purples on her body, but ultimately it is CC based on her new colors which may be a bit different.
Reference Image(s) for Items:  IC, her adopted mother and her mothers partner inspire her flowery locks.

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm
Amirynth
Lists are updated to here! Please PM me or contact me on Discord if you see an error.

Kaitaia

You either need to change your header to unedited or add in Nerp's form to be able to be in the edited raffle.
Sorry! I thought I only needed to add that if I wanted new edits and not just the same edits. I'll void and repost!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Kaitaia || Angeni

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kaitaia
Link to Uncert: Grumpyface

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Angeni
WIP Needed? Not needed, but always appreciated.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He be black. With white stockings on 3 of his legs. The foreleg closest to the viewer does not have a stocking. ;; I'm sure you'll make it better, but like, the transition on the original horse from the stockings to the black is horrendous.
Face: White blaze, with a white tipped ear. Pale, pale blue eyes. He should have a grumpy, superior expression.
Mane: Super huge, very long, wavy hair. Black. He has fabulous hair. Lots of volume.
Tail: Same as above.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Really long fetlocks. His stockinged feet have black hooves, his non-stockinged foot has a white hoof.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: They be transparent.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: If draft bodies are allowed, I'd looooove for him to be draft.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Kaitaia
Edit ideas: I don't really want anything new, mostly I just want a better version of him. If you'd like to add a star from his mate Mahdi tangled somewhere in his hair though, that'd be pretty cool. :3
Tell me a story, babe: Since he was born Auster was of the opinion that those with wings and the ability of flight were far superior to those that did not. Angeni were the highest of the order, followed by winds, then winged kalona, and lastly, flutters. Those without wings were beneath him, and worst of all were those who had wings but were incapable of flight. This nasty attitude earned him a rude surprise when the Twisted Tunnel curse affected his first born children and his son ended up a flutter with tiny cobwebbed wings full of holes, unable to fly at all. He loved his son dearly, but it conflicted with his long held beliefs and he had always been a stubborn, hard headed one. He struggled with showing his son that he truly did care for him, and it ended with Izefiah declaring never to see him again.

This wounded Auster more than he could ever express. So he started on a path to better himself with the help of his mate, Mahdi, a far better horse than he would ever be. He's loosened his grip on his beliefs and his family. It was more important that they were happy, winged mate or not. He hopes that someday he will see Izefiah again, and he'll have the words to express how he's changed and just how much Izefiah means to him.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Kaitaia

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Note: If I win an edited slot, I would like Elune re-customed. If I win an unedited slot, I would like Vasu re-customed. I know I can only win one. ^_^

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Lunadriel
Edit ideas: Nightelf ears, eyebrows, hair and mane, jewelry, and wings.
Tell me a story, babe:

Over the years, Elune has grown one with the forest, and the forest, one with her. The Moon, her guide and mentor. The Moon's light being a part of her, even when the Moon could not shine it's light. A child of the night, by birthright, and quality of life. Elune, the Night Elf, living to her full potential, without having parents to raise her. With proper upbringing, she would of been a princess, but was instead, cast out to hide the secrets of her parents. She could of lived between the two kingdoms of her parents, but instead, lives in her own kingdom, deep within the heart of the forest. Elune's story grew to mold a mare who is self-sufficient, a star among many that shone like no other, that would not be snuffed out. She has lived, and brought life into the world, and lived to see that life bring life to the world. In the absence of family, she has successfully made her own. Content to still walk to forest alone, but know that her family is never far.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Lunadriel

Entry Line:
[*] Lunadriel || Mutant Flutter

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Link to Uncert: Here

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutter Mutant
WIP Needed? No, not this time.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Purple! Can add light night elf markings if you like.
Face: Ice colored eyes, long eyebrows, more noticeable night elf facial markings, nightelf ears, and similar jewelry, but done better. Originally, it was supposed to be referenced off this image: here. Ears like this: [x]
Mane: Not sure if the hair color can change, but it was supposed to be blue! Even if it stays purple, it can be done so much better. ^^; Original color: [x], style: [x]
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would love fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Nightelf 1, Nightelf 2, Nightelf 3. Fairy Wings 1

Wings: Describe Wings - Custom flutter wings inspired by: this.. I tried to get the wings fixed on the original custom, and it wasn't done. If you wanted to do completely different fairy wings, I'm okay with that too.
Other Notes: No female leg up please. Originally, things were looked over in this custom. When I asked them to be fixed, I was told it would look dumb. ^^; Maybe now that she's older, you can help her look more the elder half night elf, half dark fairy. Perhaps as she became wiser, she changed to reflect the features of her roots.

Trading Post Items: N'a
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry Line:
[*] Lunadriel || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Lunadriel (Krissie is no longer an owner)
Link to Uncert: Here ((He has an itemless uncert, though I couldn't find it!))

WIP Needed? No thanks.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as original, but can play with the markings. Maybe it glows more as an adult? =B
Face: Same as original.
Mane: CC something to show the age of Vasu. He's been around a long time, and has grown older and wiser! Love hair splicing! I'd like the original hair to be incorporated into a new spliced look, that shows his age with longer hair touching the ground.
Tail: CC to match mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Some fetlocks please!

Other Notes: Head down, and leg down would be great! To make him look more dignified. Vasu went from being a love struck stallion that chased every girl, and dodged responsibility, to a stallion that settled down, and is ready to be an adult. Currently, he and his mate are trying to start a family, and he's ready to take on the responsibility of one day taking over his fathers herd.

Trading Post Items: CC - No tiki or beach items please.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:29 pm
Void to fix a little thing.  

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:37 am

Entry Line:
[*] dolphingurl || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): dolphingurl

WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same (or similiar) as what it is currently.
Face: Same (or similiar) as what it is currently.
Mane: I would like some splicing (or edits if I get rolled for edits) to make her have long curly or flowy hair more like her mother.
Tail: I would like some splicing (or edits if I get rolled for edits) to make her have long curly or flowy tail more like her mother as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: A bit fluffier/longer.
Reference Image(s): Mother

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: A different silver necklace, something more delicate like her mom's. Blue flowers in her mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mother

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: dolphingurl
Edit ideas: Long, curly mane and tail (or perhaps more flowy since her dad had straight hair). A few flowers like her mother. Maybe a custom necklace like her mother's as well?
Tell me a story, babe: She is the only one in her family that has short hair and when she was younger all she wanted was to have flowers like her mom. Her mother always told her, that when she was older she could put flowers in her hair as well. The problem was her hair never seemed to grow long enough to hold the flowers. She has always felt like the ugly duckling of her family, even though her mother always told her she was beautiful. That coupled with her fear of abandonment from her dad leaving right after she was born and the same happening right after she had foals, has left her feeling like maybe she is not worthy of love. I think a makeover could really help boost her self-confidence and make her feel like she is no longer the "ugly duckling" of the family.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: dolphingurl  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff