PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

1ST PLACE: 4,700,000,000

2ND PLACE: 3,550,000,000

3RD PLACE: 2,400,000,000

4TH PLACE: 1,250,000,000

5TH PLACE: 625,000,000

6TH PLACE: 500,000,000
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES and INFORMATION

1. Adhere to all Guild Rules and Gaia's Terms of Service
2. The theme is Winter/Holidays. You may ask, "What does that encompass?" Well...anything depicting Winter/Holiday. Your avatar entry must include a Winter Element or Holiday Element, but it is not required to include both. You may, however, include both.
3. 2 entries allowed per user.
4. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
biggrin

FAQ: "How do I create an AVATAR?" GREAT QUESTION! You can create your AVATAR TWO WAYS. If you know an additional way, you can enlighten me. (tektek no longer exists)

First way: Your Inventory
Second Way: Through your My Gaia Avatar Builder: http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/

These methods may involve SAVING the image and/or CROPPING and/or HOSTING (if need more info on that, ask) and definitely POSTING it in this thread. MAKE sure the image is GOOD QUALITY. We need to be able to see it clearly. Some of you have done these types of contests before and are like "Wow, that's so easy! You wouldn't even have to give me instructions." Some of you may need help. Don't be afraid to ask, and we will do our best to assist you.

Queen Spazzy is Head Technical/Avatar Support Staff. If you have a question or concern regarding this contest (e.g. avatar creation, URL issues, computer glitching, etc.), you may ask a question in this thread which she will respond to, or if you feel more comfortable, you may send her a profile comment or private message. As soon as she is able, she will contact you with a response. Please allow sufficient time for us to be able to respond. We will do our very best to respond in a timely manner, as we do understand the contest has a deadline. 3nodding

**This contest will most likely be JUDGED by a panel unless stated otherwise, BUT we'll see. More details forthcoming in the future.

Avatar Entries will be uploaded to this thread. When they are uploaded, I will send you a confirmation message that I have recorded your avatar in my record logs. (But give me a little while to do so as I'm not online all day long)

CONTEST DEADLINE: JANUARY 2ND, 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bat Chic

User Image

XxXRishXxX

User Image

Princess Zelda21

User Image

rsvp asap

User Image

User Image

Panda Puppy13

User Image

MissRose24

User Image

Emily OG

User Image

delasislas

User Image

millsology

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzie Rue

User Image

Princess Tracy Samantha

User Image

User Image

my milki

User Image

Drelmexa_Unlikely_Killer

User Image

Aunie

User Image

II Mirai Kuriyama II

User Image

thepoet101

User Image

That Mad Cat

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNERS

1st Place: rsvp asap
User Image
2nd Place: II Mirai Kuriyama II

User Image

3rd Place: thepoet101

User Image

4th Place: millsology

5th Place: millsology

6th Place: Princess Zelda21

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:30 am
I would like to submit my avatar into the Winter/Holiday Avatar Contest.

User Image

As you can see, my Winter Avi appears to be a little random as I am in my Zurg Faery style, with two little Zurglings at my side, as well as a bedazzled Mr. Vice-President Diedrich bunny as we stand outside our cozy Winter cottage, in the snow, looking for snowmen for our Vice-President bunny to knock down. (Snowmen are evil to Diedrich and must be attacked by any means posssible.) I am also saying "Aliens" to anyone who happens by, because, yes, a Zurg Faery does exist and I am not just some Christmas sugar-rush hallucination. (even if I am carrying a sugar-sweet Cranberry Coffee Cake) xD *hugs* BatChic

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

XxXRishXxX

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:00 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/displayavatar/?gender=f&rand=592585

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:32 am
Um, I suppose I'll enter this one for the event, the current outfit I've got that is. This is all I could come up with. Not sure if I should've added a picture or not, sorry. Hope that's ok? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Supreme EmilyOG

Adorable Fatcat

8,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:06 pm

This is my avatar! I hope it's good enough heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

thiiis heart

edit: hosted that wrong the first timeee. im an idiottt  

rsvp asap

Dedicated Smoker

xXNightmare_Panda13Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:10 am
EmilyOG

This is my avatar! I hope it's good enough heart sweatdrop

Hi Emily! Is your avatar entry the twitter image I see in your post? If so, that image is not showing up for me even when I have modified my settings. A few potential ways to resolve this issue.

1. There could be an error in the URL somewhere. If possible, check the original image URL or go back to obtain the correct URL (if even one letter, number, or special character is awry, it won't display the image haha)

2. Images can be uploaded on photobucket through the "Add Media" when you are in the Gaia posting box, if you have the image saved on your computer--->add media > browse >upload> link media ...I think it gets converted to .PNG instead of .JPG, which can sometimes be better.

3. If possible, you could make your Contest Entry your Gaia Avatar, and I can host it and post it for you.

4. I think Imgur might work as well, although in a different way from photobucket which is built into the Add Media Section.

Queen Spazzy is sick right now, but she can assist you as soon as possible should you still have a problem with the image displaying. Our apologies. Thank you for participating!! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:17 am
Princess Zelda21
Um, I suppose I'll enter this one for the event, the current outfit I've got that is. This is all I could come up with. Not sure if I should've added a picture or not, sorry. Hope that's ok? confused

Thanks for participating! Lol yes, it's okay because I am able to save it, host it on photobucket, and then post it on the first post. I mean, it's a little more time consuming for me instead of just copy pasting the URL if someone has already hosted it, but that's where customer service comes in lol. Your entry is confirmed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:55 am
fishingskies
User Image

thiiis heart

Thank you for participating! Your entry has been confirmed 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 am
PandaPuppy13
User Image

Thank you for participating! Your entry has been confirmed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 am
BatChic
I would like to submit my avatar into the Winter/Holiday Avatar Contest.

User Image

As you can see, my Winter Avi appears to be a little random as I am in my Zurg Faery style, with two little Zurglings at my side, as well as a bedazzled Mr. Vice-President Diedrich bunny as we stand outside our cozy Winter cottage, in the snow, looking for snowmen for our Vice-President bunny to knock down. (Snowmen are evil to Diedrich and must be attacked by any means posssible.) I am also saying "Aliens" to anyone who happens by, because, yes, a Zurg Faery does exist and I am not just some Christmas sugar-rush hallucination. (even if I am carrying a sugar-sweet Cranberry Coffee Cake) xD *hugs* BatChic

Thank you for participating and thank you for your description!! Entry confirmed.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:10 am
XxXRishXxX
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/displayavatar/?gender=f&rand=592585

Hi! Apologies for the delay! I am very sorry. Unfortunately, I cannot see the image. Some of us are new to Avatar Builder, so I guess this is an example of that (for me, I mean, so I learn when something doesn't work for me) lol...Queen Spazzy is sick right now but knows about the problem and will look into it as soon as she's feeling better. If you can post your image via Add Media on Photobucket or post it as your actual Gaia Avatar, then I can add you to the first post no problem. If not possible, no worries! We will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for participating. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/downloadavatar?_gaia_mkt_=8792&gender=f
If you can't see it, it's my current look.  

MissRose24

Shy Girl

33,550 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:24 pm
MissRose24
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avibuilder/downloadavatar?_gaia_mkt_=8792&gender=f
If you can't see it, it's my current look.

Thank you for participating. You entry is confirmed! 3nodding  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces