Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
What anime world do you belong in? CONTEST CLOSED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:19 pm
Hi Hi Anime Help Guild its contest time !

1st Place : 1,000,000,000 gaia_gaiagold
2nd Place: 400,000,000 gaia_gaiagold
3rd Place: 100,000,000 gaia_gaiagold

number of votes!
1st noir glace [9]
2nd CrescentValentine [6]
3rd MR TEDDYBEAR OF CR [4]

Congrats to the winners

(the reward will be given through trade)

Contest ends : Jan 17 2017

Topic: This can be a sentence or a paragraph long ( "try to keep it ... no more then a 100 - 200 words if possible)

1. What anime(s) World would you belong in? ( you can combine multiple anime ) or a World of your creation or Both....'

1.5. Would you bring a friend?or Pet?

2. What kind of character would you be? ( Good , Bad , main character,BFF, side-character ruler of the land,related)?

2.1 Who is your Enemy if any?

3.What adventure would you go on? Genre?

4. Food, games etc.... any thing else you would like to add....

5. Likes/ Dislikes?

Rules:
1. Do Not copy others
2. Keep it PG
3. No Rated R, 18+,Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri

4. please you must quote the story you like ( plz do not quote your own)
5. Person who is quoted most will be up for a POLL VOTE
6. no ties in the Poll Vote
7. Crew members can participate
8. Do not copy or break rules
9. Have Fun & Good Luck

Here is my example: Bleach, My own world

The following is not real this is something i made up!

My character would be Serena, age 10 the youngest sister of Ichigo who was adopted when she was a baby. has the ability of Fairy/ Wizard and a photographic memory and dreams to become a singer and love fashion ( shugo chara) and is a vegeterian..... she dis likes bugs and crawly things... first introduced in the beast swords arc. taken to the soul society to protect her ,where she is protected from a sorcerer soul reaper who wants her powers. later in the future (6 years later she return to the soul society now a full wizard for a new threat where the Sorcerer and his brother are back for revenge on Serena and the soul society. Serena sets out on her own journey finds out she is a princess of another worldly dimension where every magical creature exists and have a long life span .....

Genre: Action, adventure, magic, romance, mystery, comedy, slice of life , high school

Example: ( the people who are most quoted will be nominated for POLL vote)

Quote:

nena_sakura

Here is my example: Bleach, My own world

The following is not real this is something i made up!

My character would be Serena, age 10 the youngest sister of Ichigo who was adopted when she was a baby. has the ability of Fairy/ Wizard and a photographic memory and dreams to become a singer and love fashion ( shugo chara) and is a vegeterian..... she dis likes bugs and crawly things... first introduced in the beast swords arc.

I like this story....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please support Anime Help Guild by putting the link in your signature for the rest of this month heart

Guild Link

Do not Copy
Do Not Quot the original post  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:48 am
Snow White With The Red Hair, My own world

Something I made up.

I am the main protagonist in this story. My character would be Rob Taylor Theodore, I am age 19 and I was adopted into a royal family at a young age due to my impeccable strength. I would try to hone my skills by practicing every day. I don't have any special abilities, but I am quick on my feet and have friends that always have my back. Ever since I was adopted into royalty, everyone would look down upon me, so I would try to escape my duties as second prince of Clarines by going out into the city. One day, I was out adventuring when I came across a girl with bright red hair named Shirayuki and from that day on I slowly started falling for her. As a few months go by our feelings for each other grows stronger until I asked if she would take my hand and she said "Yes". Throughout our time together we encountered many people that tried to harm Shirayuki like princes from other kingdoms, bandits, and kidnappers.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Slice of life, Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo  

NormallyAbnormal

Hilarious Genius

noir glace

Demonic Vampire

23,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • ...to every story! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:22 am
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

tokyo ghoul, my own world-ish? lol

in this alternative reality the world realizes that ghouls aren't all bad & for years now they tried to understand & help the ones who want to live in peace & harmony & so the CCG has become a protective program for ghouls, & thus some ghouls decide to work in the CCG & help arrest evil ghouls & help them if they're willing to.
the ghouls would be given the flesh of the criminals who did something evil like rape or murder to help them live safely among us humans.
the ghouls that work at CCG are looked upon both humans & ghouls with grate respect & admiration, one ghoul 'noroi' who works in the CCG stands out the most, she's a 20 year old who's past was dark & sad & yet she got a gift from it, you see when she was only 13 she was known as a demon & was feared by both ghouls & humans but two CCG workers, a ghoul & a human where engaged to get married changed her life by adopting her.
some ghouls who loved killing everyone in site didn't liked that their demon is now becoming good so at the her 16th birthday these ghouls attacked her & her adopted family & killed them!
noroi woke up 3 days later in the CCG hospital to find out that she's now a half human & she was told that by having her adopted human father's liver transferred to her she became a half but the thing is..she can eat food!
her father's favorite food that is, & thus she was the youngest CCG police to ever work there & she would help orphaned ghouls to find happiness.

i'm so sorry it became really long! whenever i try to write a short story it ends up being a long one. xp
genre: action, drama, horror, gore, slice of life, comedy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:11 am
Fairy Tail ,My own world

the next will be my made up story

My character will be aphrodite,my father is the strongest dragon existing named acnologia and my mother is the most evil wizard in history.Im the main antagonist on this story,I can control all the four elements that is my magic my goal is to rule the world and fulfill my mothers expectations ,but then i fell inlove to a man that is destined to kill me .will i give up my role to be the antagonist of this story or will i continue to be evil until my mother will be satisfy?  

mizutani_kira

Clean Genius

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm
noir glace
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

in this alternative reality the world realizes that ghouls aren't all bad & for years now they tried to understand & help the ones who want to live in peace & harmony & so the CCG has become a protective program for ghouls, & thus some ghouls decide to work in the CCG & help arrest evil ghouls & help them if they're willing to.
the ghouls would be given the flesh of the criminals who did something evil like rape or murder to help them live safely among us humans.
the ghouls that work at CCG are looked upon both humans & ghouls with grate respect & admiration, one ghoul 'noroi' who works in the CCG stands out the most, she's a 20 year old who's past was dark & sad & yet she got a gift from it, you see when she was only 13 she was known as a demon & was feared by both ghouls & humans but two CCG workers, a ghoul & a human where engaged to get married changed her life by adopting her.
some ghouls who loved killing everyone in site didn't liked that their demon is now becoming good so at the her 16th birthday these ghouls attacked her & her adopted family & killed them!
noroi woke up 3 days later in the CCG hospital to find out that she's now a half human & she was told that by having her adopted human father's liver transferred to her she became a half but the thing is..she can eat food!
her father's favorite food that is, & thus she was the youngest CCG police to ever work there & she would help orphaned ghouls to find happiness.

i'm so sorry it became really long! whenever i try to write a short story it ends up being a long one. xp
I LOVE THIS ONE I VOTE THIS ONE OKUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:21 pm
Maddy-Mazey
noir glace
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

wow you really liked it? thanx emotion_bigheart it's been in my head ever since i watched the anime! maybe i should make it into a fanfic although i may end up not finishing it just like the rest of my fanfics.... razz  

noir glace

Demonic Vampire

23,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • ...to every story! 25

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:20 pm
noir glace
Maddy-Mazey
noir glace
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

wow you really liked it? thanx emotion_bigheart it's been in my head ever since i watched the anime! maybe i should make it into a fanfic although i may end up not finishing it just like the rest of my fanfics.... razz
Maybe you should!!! I totally know how that is though. Every fanfic I ever start I almost never finish unless it's a one-shot lol User Image but yesss!!!! User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:43 pm
Maddy-Mazey
noir glace
Maddy-Mazey
noir glace
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

Maybe you should!!! I totally know how that is though. Every fanfic I ever start I almost never finish unless it's a one-shot lol User Image but yesss!!!! User ImageUser Image

COOL!! blaugh  

noir glace

Demonic Vampire

23,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • ...to every story! 25

atacalepsy

Omnipresent Egg

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:14 pm
*inhales*

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, my own world

Over 20 years after the events of 1986, a small group of investigators sets off to check out Rokkenjima and figure out what exactly wiped out the Ushiromiya family. They have been told several stories about who was the murderer, have lived in multiple timelines in which certain people survived (most notably, Eva Ushiromiya, with her niece Ange, who disappeared in 199 cool . They are greeted by a blue-haired woman with a strange resemblance to Rika Furude, someone involved in the Hinamizawa incidents of 1984. The woman calls herself Frederica Bernkastel and challenges the investigators to a game, or rather, one investigator in particular, someone who, in personality, bears striking resemblance to Battler Ushiromiya, the son of Rudolf and Kyrie Ushiromiya. This investigator is introduced to the Meta-World, realm of the witches, where he watches his companions get killed by Bernkastel's furniture. He is challenged to prove that the deaths weren't caused by magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:55 am
noir glace
wow this is interesting!
ok here's my story:

Cool, I like this! biggrin

Anyway, here's mine:

A combo of Arslan Senki, Berserk, and Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, my own world (meaning Ars and pals, and Guts and pals, would be in a modern AU with the Gundam characters)

My character is Shireen, Arslan's baby sister at 6 1/2-7 years old, and cousin of both Hilmes and Griffith (Griffith is Arslan and Shireen's cousin from their mother's family). Except for the fact she and her brother come from a wealthy family, she's an ordinary little kid who loves running around outside, rolling around in the grass, climbing trees, and bringing home stray animals. She's almost always accompanied by her stuffed bunny, Momo, and her puppy, Rocket, named for a main character from one of her favorite older movies, Guardians of the Galaxy. Her best friend is Rickert, one of the Band of the Hawk. Despite Shireen's name meaning "sweet", sometimes she can be anything but, especially when it comes to her father, Andragoras, and Kharlan, one of Andragoras' soldiers; she and Rickert sometimes like to mess with them. Shireen is very close to her brother, and always makes him the hero of her stories. She, Arslan, and their friends (including Guts and the rest of the Band of the Hawk) always do what they can to help Tekkadan with their goal. She doesn't really have that many people she calls enemies, save for Kharlan. This is because Kharlan almost always takes pleasure in attempting to sabotage her and Arslan's plans for assisting Tekkadan, for reasons unknown to her. Shireen's favorite foods are...well, pretty much anything, as long as it's good (meaning if her brother's friend Elam made it, she'll gladly scarf it down and ask for seconds, maybe even thirds). Her favorite games include Hide and Seek, and her and Rickert's made up game, Spill Stuff on Father and Kharlan. She's a bit scared of the dark, so she needs to have a My Little Pony nightlight in her room at night. But her biggest fear is clowns, even more so than the dark. She loves her cousins Hilmes and Griffith, but she sometimes can't stand when Hilmes intentionally scares her and Arslan with what the guy calls "true stories" about scary and paranormal things that have happened in the past. She also can't stand it when Griffith goes through his "I'm King Griffith" phases.

Sorry if it's a bit long, and if it's unorganized. I can edit this later.  

Princess_Shireen

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:02 am
Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma, My Own World

Name: Jerome Cedar (the link is just for an image reference). Jerome will allow those he considers as his friends to call him "Jerry" for short.
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 132lbs.
Eye color: Hazel

Jerome is half American, half Japanese. His father, American, and his mother, Japanese, and was born into a family restaurant chain, The Oak, that is fairly famous and popular on the U.S. West Coast for it's wood fire grilled barbecue. However, even though Jerome had inherited his father's knack for grilling meat, his cooking inspiration comes from his mom, and the Japanese cuisine she would cook for him, and this gave birth to Jerome's cooking specialty as he dove into the world's flavors and strove to make it his mission to take ingredients that you would never think twice, or even once for that matter even if they don't work together, and combine them together and create whole new worlds of flavor and somehow tweak the taste until it comes out absolutely divine. At the age of 11, Jerome traveled around majority of the West Coast, visiting four and five star restaurants, and at each restaurant, he would take their most unpopular ingredients, and craft them into specialty dishes that turned the heads of gourmands around the country until returning home a year later when word about his cooking had gotten out, and had received a message that a Totsuki Academy top lecturer had came to his home to test him. Needless to say, Jerome accepted the challenge. The lecturer was astounded and amazed by Jerome's skill for being such a young age and he approved of Jerome's transfer into Totsuki Academy. Due to the fact that Jerome had been taking lessons at an Art School since he was four, his finished dishes are so polished and plated with such attention to detail and vivid color that he became known around the school by the title of "The Artist of Flavor" Or "The Artista", for short.

Jerome breezed through the school with flying colors, graduated, and started high school there at Totsuki too. However, even though Jerome's cooking is almost in itself, a phenomenal experience, his personality needs work. Jerome is kinda laid back and lazy, always looking bored and unmotivated, even in competition, he remains reserved and unexpressive, but if you're his friend, he is warm and friendly. Due to the discovery of Cup Ramen after he started living in Japan, it has become his passion, and even started his own Cup Ramen Research Society... though he is the only member due to the fact that he never accepts any members since, in his opinion, they always fail to love cup noodles as much as him. Lastly, Jerome has a penchant for 90's Alternative Rock Bands, such as Nirvana, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Foo Fighters and often listens to their songs during his off-time. When it comes to his grades, Jerome is actually the 3rd best student in the school, even though he is not a member of the Elite Ten, and has actually defeated the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th seat Elite Ten members in competitions before, but not the 1st, and was invited to join the Elite Ten as the 3rd Seat, but Jerome refused and declined. Personally, he does not like the Elite Ten and does not approve of their decision making authority that is only rivaled by that of the Director themselves, and believes that students should not be allowed to govern them and believes that the school should abolish the Elite Ten and establish a proper student council.

When Jerome first meets Soma and is inspired once again by Soma's spirit and drive to keep on moving forward and personally knowing the thousand missteps it takes to discover your own cooking, he decides to help Soma out by serving as a wall that Soma must climb to overcome and challenges Soma. One their first match, Soma is completely outclassed, and loses the match, 3 to 0. This causes Soma to reinvigorate himself and increase his desire for increasing his skill until Soma comes back and challenges Jerome to a rematch. On their second match, while Soma does get a little more praise than before by the judges, he still loses to Jerome by a 3 to 0 vote, and this causes Soma to further revaluate himself and asks Jerome to train him. Jerome accepts and puts Soma through several bizarre training regiments, one involving him having to run a successful ramen stand using ingredients such as black licorice, olives, blue cheese, anchovies, and liver with the goal of having to sell at least 100 bowls during lunch (aka, between the hours of 12pm and 2:30pm). Then after Soma completes his training, the third challenge is issued, and this times Soma manages a win with a 2 to 1 vote.

So sorry, I totally did not mean for this to turn out as long as it did, but when I got to the end, I decided I wanted my OC to have some interaction with the series' protagonist and just suddenly thought up that little extra story between Jerome and Soma there at the end. *bows* My apologies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:57 pm
MR TEDDYBEAR OF CR
Snow White With The Red Hair, My own world

Something I made up.

I am the main protagonist in this story. My character would be Rob Taylor Theodore, I am age 19 and I was adopted into a royal family at a young age due to my impeccable strength. I would try to hone my skills by practicing every day. I don't have any special abilities, but I am quick on my feet and have friends that always have my back. Ever since I was adopted into royalty, everyone would look down upon me, so I would try to escape my duties as second prince of Clarines by going out into the city. One day, I was out adventuring when I came across a girl with bright red hair named Shirayuki and from that day on I slowly started falling for her. As a few months go by our feelings for each other grows stronger until I asked if she would take my hand and she said "Yes". Throughout our time together we encountered many people that tried to harm Shirayuki like princes from other kingdoms, bandits, and kidnappers.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Slice of life, Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo

Wow~ star rating: 3.5 out of 5. Good!~  

Prince_ram

Magical Shoujo

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Yuna Yuni Chan

Dedicated Wife

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:13 am
1. What anime(s) World would you belong in? ( you can combine multiple anime ) or a World of your creation or Both....' Dragon ball Z

1.5. Would you bring a friend?or Pet? My husband (apologianick)

2. What kind of character would you be? ( Good , Bad , main character,BFF, side-character ruler of the land,related)? I'd be a hero like Goku (maybe even Goku's long lost sister?). I'd be of Saiyan heritage, but pure of heart like Goku. I wouldn't replace Goku as the main character, maybe be a side story.

2.1 Who is your Enemy if any? Anyone who threatens to destroy my planet or my family and friends.

3.What adventure would you go on? Genre? I'd do a lot of training with Goku and search for Dragon Balls.

4. Food, games etc.... any thing else you would like to add.... Being that I would be of Saiyan heritage, I would be working out and training a lot so eating wouldn't be a problem for me. I could pretty much eat as much as I wanted and not gain anything from all my training. I'd be a picky eater though. I'd also compete in the World Tournament.

5. Likes/ Dislikes? Likes justice, food, family and friends, animals, training. Dislikes evil, certain foods (like vegetables), people getting mad at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm
1. What anime(s) World would you belong in? Fairy Tail Zero

1.5. Would you bring a friend?or Pet? No too dangerous

2. What kind of character would you be? Mavis Vermillion

2.1 Who is your Enemy if any? Blue Skull

3. What adventure would you go on? Adventures she would go on

4. Likes/ Dislikes? No dislikes... i think...  

Pebbs12200522

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 pm
NO MORE SUBMITIONS BEYOND THIS POINT smile

since you guys did not pick a 3rd i just picked one!  
★ Archives★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games