Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:37 am
Here in Echoes of Pern we want people to have every opportunity to get characters. While there are ample opportunities for characters that don't need art, dragons are often a big allure that can sometimes be difficult to obtain. We want to change all that.

Therefor, we want to offer everyone who joins Echoes of Pern a welcoming gift with a lovely Dragon Starter Pack. Essentially folks who join can sign up to be gifted three simple-colored dragons. (When I say simple I mean it. Please don't come in expecting hella designs on these, since Staff will have to make a lot.)

Players can choose one of two options.
  1. The Chromatic Pack This will get you one green, one blue, and one brown adult dragon.

2. The Random Pack This gives a person no say on what color they might get. If chosen, Staff will roll three d-100 in the Starter Pack Rolling Thread with the possibility of winning a white or a bronze. As whites and bronzes are meant to be a little rarer on Pern, individual can only win one of each. There are no guaranteed colors here, so someone could walk away with three of the same color. It's all left up to chance!

These dragons can be kept or given out to friends. Friends who join Echoes of Pern can sign up for their own Starter Pack, regardless how many dragons they might be gifted.

There is no time frame for getting dragons. Once signed up and rolled, the dragons will be created, but depending on what's happening in the shop, there could be a wait or delay. Staff will get everyone their dragons, but please have some patience. Once staff finishes designing them, we'll drop them in the main thread, which you can find here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:09 am
Here Be Dragons

If you're interested in obtaining a starter pack all your own, all you need to do is post one of two forms. You cannot change or delete your choice once you submit it. There is no proxying for someone -- if they want their own starter pack of dragons they can come join our guild and sign up for one themselves. Remember, if you don't like the dragons we design you, you don't have to keep them and can give them away to friends or newbies. If you do give away all the dragons, you do not get to roll for a different starter pack. At that point you'll have to just get lucky in events and games to win dragons.

Rules & Notes:
  • These are free and complimentary from the shop. No gold needed.
  • Do not cry or whine about how the dragons are designed. These are meant to be simple so we can get them out to players quickly. Some might have more designs or patterns, others might not -- it just comes down to how staff feel when they're coloring them.
  • Do not cry, whine, or b***h about what colors you get if you choose the Random Starter Pack. This is entirely up to the RNG.
  • You may privately give away your dragons once they are sent to you. These are meant to be free, though, so no gold should be exchanged. Please don't contest them away either. As we may have a lot of dragons to give away from starter packs, we'd prefer individuals simply give them out without having folks compete.
  • Do not change or delete your post on you submit it. Minor editing is fine for typos or formatting issues, but you can't change your mind on which pack to choose from or delete the post to try again.
  • Please spell out your full username so I can PM you the dragons.
  • Please be patient. We will send everyone their dragons when we can, but it might take time as we run the shop and work on other events.
  • All dragons will be on adult lines. Hatchlings are only obtained through Hatchings, and Weyrlings only are a Hatchling Growth.

Still interested in getting started in Echoes of Pern? Then choose your form and post it in the thread below!

The Chromatic Pack
Guaranteed one green, one blue, one brown.

[center][size=28][b][color=green]Chromatics[/color] [color=blue]Are[/color] [color=peru]Love[/color][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Do you understand you'll only get a green, blue, and brown?[/b] Yes or No
[b]Which chromatic color dragon is your favorite?[/b]
[b]Any other notes or comments or silliness?[/b]

The Random Pack
Three dragons will be rolled with no guarantee on color. This does allow slim opportunities to possibly win a single bronze and/or a single white.

[center][size=28][b][color=tan]Leave[/color] [color=blue]It[/color] [color=green]Up[/color] [color=peru]To[/color] [color=grey]Chance[/color][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color?[/b] Yes or No
[b]If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color?[/b] Re-roll for variety or Give me three of a kind!
[b]Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled?[/b] Yes or No
[b]Which random color dragon is your favorite?[/b]
[b]Any other notes or comments or silliness?[/b]

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 am
The Starter Pack List

Starter Pack Champions

1. geeking out: 1 brown, 2 blues
  2. Tisiphone: 2 greens, 1 brown
  3. Anderleit: 1 blue, 1 green, 1 bronze
  4. Kittyintheraiyn: 1 blue, 1 bronze, 1 green
  5. Chii Hakubi: 2 greens, 1 blue
  6. Infinities: 2 blues, 1 green
  7. Duke Edward Drake: 2 greens, 1 blue
  8. Fated Fable: 2 blues, 1 white
  9. JetAlmeara: 2 browns, 1 green
  10. Manda: 2 browns, 1 blue
  11. Nashawryn: 1 white, 1 blue, 1 brown
  12. Mewsings of An Angel: 2 greens, 1 brown
  13. Schicksalswende: 2 greens, 1 bronze :
  14. Moire Frost: 2 browns, 1 blue
  15. Spaizey: 1 blue, 1 brown, 1 bronze
  16. Lady Chrystfallen: 1 bronze, 2 greens
  17. Avid_RPer18: 2 blues, 1 green
  18. jackiee153: 1 green, 1 blue, 1 bronze
  19. Masterharper: 2 greens, 1 brown
  20. Alanna the Pirate Queen: 1 bronze, 1 brown, 1 blue
  21. Ellanoire: 1 bronze, 2 greens
  22. Strawberri Stardust: 2 blues, 1 green
  23. -_Wish of Tevarae_-: 2 greens, 1 brown
  24. Tasinei': 1 bronze, 1 brown, 1 green
  25. Redbud-Tree: 2 blues, 1 brown
  26. Thaliawen: 1 green, 1 blue, 1 brown
  27. faesinger: 2 blues, 1 brown
  28. mewrose: 2 greens,1 blue
  29. Kyjoto: 2 greens, 1 bronze
  30. magnadearel: 1 brown, 1 blue, 1 green
  31. a pet dino: 2 browns, 1 white
  32. DruidTigeress: 1 blue, 1 green, 1 bronze
  33. Revel1984: 2 browns,1 blue
  34. Whoan: 1 blue, 2 greens
  35. Smerdle: 1 blue, 1 brown, 1 bronze
  36. LokiofStories: 1 brown, 1 blue, 1 green
  37. Daeryun: 1 green, 1 blue, 1 bronze
  38. MoonRazor: 2 browns, 1 white
  39. Andranis: 2 browns, 1 bronze
  40. Melomar: 1 green, 1 blue, 1 brown
  41. BastetAmun: 1 bronze, 1 green, 1 blue
  42. Dea and #Teddy#: 2 blues, 1 brown
  43. Nilah44: 1 white, 1 green, 1 brown
  44. quiet delegation: 1 white, 2 blues

45. Tigeria: 1 brown, 1 bronze, 1 blue
  46. ShinosBee: 1 green, 1 brown, 1 bronze
  47. Scapanorhynchus: 1 white, 1 brown, 1 green
  48. mattroidprime: 2 greens, 1 brown
  49. Kieko: 1 white, 2 greens
  50. marR33's: 2 blues, 1 brown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:31 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: geeking out
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
yum_bacon yum_sausage yum_shrimp yum_tuna yum_tea yum_coldone
I come bearing food and tea for sustenance. Now go forth and capture dragons !

closed account 2018

Friendly Tipper

11,475 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:33 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tisiphone
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Up to the RNG Gods, I don't mind all the same
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:57 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Anderleit
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I've never tried playing in an actual Pern setting - just reading about it and personal stories. I've looked on previous Pern shops from afar, though, and I'm excited to finally give it a try!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:17 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kittyintheraiyn
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety if you would be so kind~
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White, but I won't turn my nose up at any color, because ~dragons~

~DRAGONS~ 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Charmanderth you are not a dragon get out)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:07 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Chii Hakubi
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White is my all time favorite! but I will like any dragons!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Dragons!!!!

Chii Hakubi

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:19 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Infinities
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? All hail the RNG gods. I'll take what I get <3
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I'm fond of whites and blues in equal measure ;w;
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I haven't played Gaia Pern in a long time- most of my Pern has been on jcink sites.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:58 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Duke Edward Drake
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm glad you have the random option, I love randomness, makes it seem more like the mystery dragon eggs chose me

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:03 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Fated Fable
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze, although Blue and Green are close seconds.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I've played in different Pern settings over the years, and even helped to run a few. Looking forward to seeing what Echoes brings for us all!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: JetAlmeara
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze..or White (two fav charries on another shop)..or Blue, Never bonded to a blue before...All of them really haha
Any other notes or comments or silliness? ninja

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:28 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Manda
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I love this idea~ 8DD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Nashawryn
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Beautiful!

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:13 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-Roll <3
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White. <3 I've always adored the whites in the series. x3

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff