Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:31 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: LadyPipen
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety, pretty please!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I would think brown- earthy tones AND the color of cinnamon... And cider... And chocolate... Mmmm
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Spicy Noodles OwO

-🐝  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:25 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Ryuthulhu
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety (if that's ok)
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I have a nostalgic fondness for blues, but I would enjoy getting a white someday.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Insufficient coffee (Klah?) at this time.
- cat_biggrin  

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

ExplicitlyContent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:56 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: sheepdogue
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? I think I'd be happy with two of the same color, but maybe not all three :'D
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green! Or brown, maybe lol
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Oh god it's been so long since I did a pern thing I'm so excited

(reposted because I thought I was supposed to put it in spoiler tags oops |D)

-🐝  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Bakphoon Rawr
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Dragonsss! o3o heart

-Wishgrab  

Bakphoon Rawr

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:52 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: PeterPan_da144
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yepperini!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? If you're willing, I'd prefer you choose another owo
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yepperino!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? omg green is my fave color ever so I guess I'd say green owo
Any other notes or comments or silliness? uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.......... -brain farts-

-🐝  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:13 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: sariraii
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm excited! biggrin And I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place, because I also have no idea what I'm doing!

-🐝  

sariraii

Lunar Mirage

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:28 pm
Uta's got this one.... since I've got to color some other degs anyway. biggrin

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Lunar Mirage
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White!
Any other notes or comments or silliness?I am totally hyped, and really hoping a white will decide he likes me heart (I don't mind any of the other colors by far, either...lol!!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:12 pm
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Valdmir Talamore
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind! Ill call em family or something XD
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you for making it easy to jump in on the fun!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

-x-Lirili-x-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: -x-Lirili-x-
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? I'm happy either way... surprise me!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Greens and blues are cool
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Flitters and dragons and whers... oh my!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: MiladyEmerald
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I just love Dragons? But seriously I haven't seen much of the art yet so I cannot determine a favorite
Any other notes or comments or silliness? *leaves an offering to the RNG gods of cookies and milk* WHeee!

Milady Emerald

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 am
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Lightning Shadow X
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue! But ALL durgens are blessed.
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 pm
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: faerie-fallen
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White, Green, and Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? User Image

faerie-fallen

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:59 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I have a soft spot for Greens
Any other notes or comments or silliness? ♥♥ Pern nostalgia drowing stronger

-Wish got this  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:15 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: MxMischief
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Love love them Blues
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Dance dance Dergon Revolution!

-Wish Grab  

MxMischief

Beloved Nymph

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out