Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stygian Supernaut

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:52 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Firefly Necromancer
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? I trust the dice, they will decide my fate. No re-rolls.
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Sure
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I legitimately don't have a favorite.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? No, shh, it is dragon time now.

—🐝  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:22 am
Chromatics Are Love

Username: goblinpaladin
Do you understand you'll only get a green, blue, and brown? Yes
Which chromatic color dragon is your favorite? Green or blue....
Any other notes or comments or silliness?

Sorry about the technical repost, but I thought I had to spoiler it myself like a fool. MB!

-- Pach  

goblinpaladin

Dapper Genius

4,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm
Uta's got this!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Zaikt
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety, please!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Browns or bronzes, tbh!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? thank you for doing this! it's a really great way to get started in the shop, and i super appreciate the opportunity ;; v;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: StarlightTemptations
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yee
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Nah, lemme have what the dice want me to :]
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yee
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love them all but make my eyes bleed??? Love the dragons you can never lose in the dark lol
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Let's get this bread dragons! :D

StarlightTemptations

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: SilverShieldwolf
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety, pretty please
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blues or Bronzes
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:04 am
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: LoverofCreativity
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Silver/Black
Any other notes or comments or silliness? yum_puddi For sugar rush energy

lLuminl

Anxious Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Spockat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Spockat
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Yeehaw

-- Pach  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:26 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:CaeddaMorningstar
Which random color dragon is your favorite? white
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Nope! Please just have fun with it smile

- Drani  

CaeddaMorningstar

girlomega

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 pm
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username:girlomega
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Browns.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Nope! Go for it! Can't wait to see what I get and how I build stories around them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:28 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Shikai-chan
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green
Any other notes or comments or silliness? You guys are the best! whee

- Mischief grab!  

Shikai-Chan

Mistystarshine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Mistystarshine
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green! However, I am also w e a k for whites.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This is really cool!

- Mischief grab!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:43 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Eelowyn
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yup!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? yup!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? hmm...I love greens!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I love pern!

-- Pach!  

Eelowyn

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:20 pm
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username: DavyJnah
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze (there is a reason), followed by Green, and then Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? All of you are amazing and I hope to learn more of the world of pern with you guys!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Regal Renegade
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll please!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank youuuu heart

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items