Submit

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:14 am
Uta got!

Leave It Up To Chance

Username:
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze but I'm a sucker for the colour of golds.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? D R A G O N S - Figured I'd up my chances for the colour I need for one of my two concepts!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:44 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Toshihiko Two
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White and Green and Blue and Brown (....ok this is most of them)
Any other notes or comments or silliness? 🎃💀🐉 (thank you guys for all of your hard work !!)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:51 pm
Uta got!
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Alethryia
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love them all.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Not the biggest fan of neon colors or geometric patterns, but of course everything is CC- thank you for even offering this! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:36 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Northern Fox
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This art is so cute! Thanks for letting me join!

-- zaikt !  

Northern Fox

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas