Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:14 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: mewrose
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? brown forever!
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:26 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kyjoto
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? all da colors! RAINBOW
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Nooooppeeee.

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:08 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: magnadearel
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Uhhhhhh don't have a fave. Dragons <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All da firelizards!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:30 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: a pet dino
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Gold, however tied behind are white and brown.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? <3

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:48 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Druidtigeress
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Leave it to chance! (Give me three of a kind!)
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love all colors equally! (but I've had the most fun playing blues in the past)
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .^.. .^.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ./..../.|.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. /.. .V..|.. .. ..|____||.. ..
.. *__*.. .. .. ././.|......|.. .._/..O..O .. ..
.. |.. /.. .. .. ./../..|.. ...|.. _V..... ..../.. ..
. /./V.. .. .. /.. /.. |.. ....|../.. .’@__@.. .
/../.. .. .. /.. ./.. .|.. ...._V.. .. .| U.. .. ..
|..|.. .. ./.. ../.. ..|.. .. .._/.. .. ..|.. .. .. ..
|..|.. ../_.. ../.. .. |.. .. .V..).. ._|_._.. .. .
|.. |.. .. .~-./_._.. .|.. ..-.;.(.._._._,. ’.. ..
~.. .~.. .. .. .. .-~-.|.-*.. .. _.. .| .. {-/.. ...
.|.. .. ~-.._..-~.. / .. .. .. .. {..*/ .. ./|’.. ..
.... .. .. .. .. .. .}.. .. .. .. ..{../.. .. .. .. ..
.. ~. .. .. .. .. .. ‘-/.. .. ../.. |– — –._. .. ..
.. ..~ _._._._._. /.. .. ..>}_-_-_-_-.vv.. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .^}_._._._._._._.-vv.. .. ..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:53 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? blue or brown
Wheel and turn
Or bleed and burn.
Fly between,
Blue and green.
Soar, dive down,
Bronze and brown
Dragonmen must fly
When Threads are in the sky.

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: whoan
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yeppers
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yessum
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Ermagerd Dregens

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Smerdle
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yup!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Either is fine with me, so I guess I'll keep the three!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue, probably.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? :B

Smerdle

Scamp

marR33

Versatile Member

4,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:43 am
Show spoiler??? & this meaning what? Or post two forums...???? IDK this either . I did click join and must wait for a response. No crying, or whining, ok that clear. Thx,marR33

Sent you a PM helping to explain. -MH  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: LokiofStories
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety. It is the spice of life.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I have a soft spot for browns and blues, I gotta say. Not sure which is my absolute favorite...
Any other notes or comments or silliness? So many dragons, so little time...XD

LokiofStories

Celeanor2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:01 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Daeryun
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Tie between Bronze and Green!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Dragginz <33333!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:59 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: MoonRazor
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown or bronze, probably
Any other notes or comments or silliness? <3

MoonRazor

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:07 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Andranis
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White ~
Any other notes or comments or silliness? My first time reading a Pern story was a short section of a chapter from Dragonsdawn in one of those huge books you get in most American English classes, that have various short stories and pieces of stories in them, and it was the first I started to crack into as a result. Unfortunately, the school year ended before I could finish it and utterly forgot about it until I graduated high school.

(The section in question was Sorka's first discovery of the Fire Lizards as she hid in a cave from Thread Fall)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:17 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Melomar
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? 3-of-the-same; it wouldn't be random if you changed the results. :3
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue; my first Mary Sue was on a blue (a Harper too)
User Image
Gather 'round young Weyrlings and I will tell you a story of the dragons of old.

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:21 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: BastetAmun
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown
Any other notes or comments or silliness? DRAGONS!

Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff