Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EMINEMGIRL_Xx

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:54 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: EMINEMIRL5 Xx
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Dunno Tbh
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Hope I did this right.. again.

-- Pach  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:08 pm
Taken by Uta
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:dawns_aura
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? cc, I'm good with whatever
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 pm
Taken by Uta
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Princess_Feylin
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown or green or blue (I'm really indecisive when it comes to chromatics)
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Silly video that would mean nothing to the Pernese

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Moofuls
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Probably green tbh.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

-- Drani  

Moofuls

Fashionable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:03 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Black_Satin
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Greeeeen. heart Or blue? Both! ._.;
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Shinos is taking it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:52 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Pandora Talie
Which random color dragon is your favorite? white
Any other notes or comments or silliness? -wiggles- :3

—Bee got it!  

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

xSakura Serenityx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:26 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: xSakura Serenityx
Which random color dragon is your favorite? It's honestly a tie between white and blue <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Why is a raven like a writing desk?

—Bzz bzz y'all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:43 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Tygress Dream
Which random color dragon is your favorite? no favorite, having a white would be pretty cool though
Any other notes or comments or silliness? think porgs could live on Pern?

--Another for me, the Bee  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:46 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Akina Tokuwa
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes, but ma's a gambling (wo)man.
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? HM... not sure. I tend to fall in love with the various dragons based on personality, leaning toward haughty/smart/sassy types.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I want to be clever here, but am sleepy. FORGIVE ME. OH. Though I never reread books ever and am, for the first time, deciding to reread a series -- Round Two of Harry Potter, woo~

-Wish picked one more up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: PocketFeathers
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Browns! I loved Canth.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? heart

—Bee!  

Karmacist

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:14 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:Samuel Carlin
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown
Any other notes or comments or silliness? No dragon is a bad dragon!

🐝  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:49 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Probably white. Always been a fan of monochrome things so..
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Cuteness under the spoiler

🐝  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:28 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Huroggmeten
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes heart
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind heart if rolled that way.
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White, followed by Brown as a close second.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Hello~ biggrin

🐝  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:03 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Rian-chan
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind if that is what the dice gods choose~
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I look forward to joining in on all of the RP that happens at EoP. I deeply miss being involved in DRoP rp and am excited to see what dragons I will end up with and form stories around them and their riders. <3

--Pach  

Rian-chan

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Daffupanda
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind! XD I'll take what the luck muses give me
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I'd say Brown? Natural tones are yummy.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Cheese owo
-- Drani  
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas