Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
SECRET SANTA Puzzle Solved! TYPaladin Magnus Dawnguard ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:29 pm
I was looking for a forum posting regarding the Secret Santa game. Since I couldn't find one, I decided to create one myself. I got a PM from Rina saying:

User Image

So, my letter is m
. And thank you, Secret Santa. I adore my gift, a Prototype Nano-C.

So, will other guilders who received a Secret Santa gift and letter, please post here, and let us try to work out this puzzle together. Thank You! *hugs* Batty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:41 pm
One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum created in The Random People of Tomorrow. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Your Letter: a

Thank you anon! biggrin  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Message: One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum created in The Random People of Tomorrow. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! biggrin Your Letter: d

My letter is D.

Thank you, anon.

I cannot wait to open it, which I will do on Christmas.
I already love it though.

Thank you anon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm
Mine is "A"

Thank you, Secret Santa~ heart

That Special Snowflake

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm
I received the letter A, as well.
(And thank you so much anon~ You're the best, a great pick me up after I've spent the last few days ill and stressed out over the holidays.)
And just going to boink this in here since another thread seems to have popped up.

x_Bia_x
So I got a pm with an anonymous gift saying we should all work together to combine our letters to figure out the username of the gift-giver. heart

My letter was "d."

(Hope you don't mind the quote ping, I'm choosing the thread to use rather arbitrarily.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:24 pm
Letter: N  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x_Bia_x

Sparkly Businesswoman

13,075 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:28 pm
So, so far:

M, A, D, A, D, A, N  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 pm
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! I&��m tasking you with hosting the game (all you have to do is post a forum in the guild for this game, and that&��s it!). How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum you make. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Your Letter: A

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

A~

Sorry guys, I was supposed to create this thread, but I was busy today.

Thank you Bat Chic!! biggrin

Oh my god....you are amazing. I don't even know what to say. You're just the most awesome thing. THANK YOU!!! biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:47 pm
oh boy, so many A's and D's...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm
Let's see, the letter I received in the note that came with the gift was i. That's it for my clue. Hmm... Who could the mystery gifter be? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:50 pm
delasislas
oh boy, so many A's and D's...

I think I know who it is. BUT I won't spoil...we'll see how this pans out xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:53 pm
I wonder how many letters there are total?

I am really curious about the mystery anon.

THank you again, anon.  

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:46 pm
My letter is P. Here's the first PM I received.

Hey there!

Message: One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum created in The Random People of Tomorrow. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Your Letter: p

I actually received three gifts, since the sender assumed I could use some more things for my inventory. Sooo... its someone who knows I don't have too much, and only deal in gold, which I only earn through posting in the forums. So whoever it is is also wildly generous to those of us who won't touch Lake Kindred with a ten foot post, and won't deal with Gaia Cash. EVER!

I have no idea who it is, but I'm crossing out names of those I know don't have those letters in their names. Which is just about everybody I know in this guild. All 5 of them. Yeah, that's a big help. rolleyes

Anyway, here's the second post.

Hey there!

Message: Just some extra stuff since you probably need some items!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif I've got 1 more for you after this.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:12 pm
Hey there!

Message: One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum created in The Random People of Tomorrow. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Your Letter: r

Thank you so much Anon~ I'll be opening my gifty on Christmas day~ And Merry Holidays to you too~ <3  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Princess Tracy Samantha

Light Prophet

14,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:28 pm
Priestess_Kelina
My letter is P. Here's the first PM I received.

Hey there!

Message: One mysterious gift-giver has struck again for the holidays!! How this works: Each person gets 1 letter, and they need to post their letter in the forum created in The Random People of Tomorrow. Everyone should work together and unscramble the letters to spell out my username and reveal me as the secret gift-giver! Good luck, have fun, and happy holidays no matter what you celebrate!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif Your Letter: p

I actually received three gifts, since the sender assumed I could use some more things for my inventory. Sooo... its someone who knows I don't have too much, and only deal in gold, which I only earn through posting in the forums. So whoever it is is also wildly generous to those of us who won't touch Lake Kindred with a ten foot post, and won't deal with Gaia Cash. EVER!

I have no idea who it is, but I'm crossing out names of those I know don't have those letters in their names. Which is just about everybody I know in this guild. All 5 of them. Yeah, that's a big help. rolleyes

Anyway, here's the second post.

Hey there!

Message: Just some extra stuff since you probably need some items!! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif I've got 1 more for you after this.
That is interesting.

I may have have done lake Kindred, but it has been awhile.

I also cannot spend real money.
You really sound a lot like me, where that is concerned.

Congratulations on your new item.

Do you have the same letter or still just one letter?  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff