7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Vertigo Absolute
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Heya!! biggrin Sorry I'm late, but welcome back!!

oh your not late! im late myself..........i slept in! and thank you =D how's ur day been?

Pretty calm lol. It rained all day, so I just kinda stayed inside and watched Netflix lol. How's yours? biggrin

cool cool.....its very gloomy over here.........my day's been kinda short due to sleeping in a lot.............and staying up late playing on the PS2  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Vertigo Absolute
Queen Spazzy
Welcome back~
I'm exhausted and a smidge stressed, holidays aren't very nice to me.
Going to be so very relieved once they're over, to be quite honest.

heh yeah the holidays kinda messed me up as well..........it will be nice once the dust clears of holiday nonsense................can't wait for the year to be over XP

Holidays always seem to have a tendency to do that, I often wish they'd at least offer me a cup of tea or coffee or something first before pulling their punches!
I don't think holiday nonsense ever goes away anymore, I went to the store just yesterday and they've already put out Valentine's stuff, it's like they never take a break trying to shove some holiday or other in your face.
I've made it through the hardest stretch of the year for me, though (may it be known I did manage to successfully juggle four fractions of family for Christmas plus spending my birthday with my mum like she wanted), so now I just have to help my beau make it through the last few days of December; this season, while great for business, is hell on restaurant workers.

true true......man i knoooowww it's like they want you to scoff down all these holidays down your throat...............it can be quite annoying...........plus the politics.........trump Vs. Hillary ...........i couldn't stand looking at it on TV...............i hate politics.............and that's good that your staying a float this crazy season...............and i have to agree with what you said about teh restaurant workers..............it can be kinda coo coo during the Xmas Season =/  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neoma Anethara

Adorable Cat

6,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:52 pm
Vertigo Absolute

thanks =3...........wow 2006? that's a long time ago.......now that your back on though hopefully u get to stay longer like u say.........im trying to do the same.........meeting new people, joining new guilds, etc etc..............

This is actually the first guild that I ever joined. I'm mostly the quiet type and yes, I'll try to stay longer than before.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:00 pm
thepoet101
Vertigo Absolute

thanks =3...........wow 2006? that's a long time ago.......now that your back on though hopefully u get to stay longer like u say.........im trying to do the same.........meeting new people, joining new guilds, etc etc..............

This is actually the first guild that I ever joined. I'm mostly the quiet type and yes, I'll try to stay longer than before.

ah ok then~ im the same way when im out in towns 2...........i use to be fine going up to people saying hello but now...............i just don't..............and coool i hope u don't get bored quickly =P  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neoma Anethara

Adorable Cat

6,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:03 am

That's one problem I have, I get easily bored but I am amusing myself at Lake Kindred at the moment. smile

Vertigo Absolute
thepoet101
Vertigo Absolute

ah ok then~ im the same way when im out in towns 2...........i use to be fine going up to people saying hello but now...............i just don't..............and coool i hope u don't get bored quickly =P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 pm
thepoet101

That's one problem I have, I get easily bored but I am amusing myself at Lake Kindred at the moment. smile

Vertigo Absolute
thepoet101
Vertigo Absolute

well if u want u can add me....i don't mind..........i myself have the tendency to get bored very fast...........and going to the market is kinda my favorite place to look for unique stuff  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:33 pm
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Hallo and welcome back! :3

Herro heehee and thankies~ how r u btw? i just got up from sleepin in late...........after playing "the sims 2" lolz

I am good,you? :3

Sims can get addicting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

Herro heehee and thankies~ how r u btw? i just got up from sleepin in late...........after playing "the sims 2" lolz

I'm doing pretty well myself...........been taking off all the Xmas ornaments.......omg i know...........I've been throwing party's at my Sims Mansion i Built........police came once and i was fined but........i just don't care bout that XP  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:55 pm
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

I'm doing pretty well myself...........been taking off all the Xmas ornaments.......omg i know...........I've been throwing party's at my Sims Mansion i Built........police came once and i was fined but........i just don't care bout that XP

The fun of making sure every last one is back in the box.@w@;

Guess they thought you were party rocking too hard.xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 pm
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

ahahahaha ikr it's like a Xmas Easter egg hunt and collect............yeah she even said "I'm waning you about your party" blah blah blah...............it was quite annoying but oh well xd  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:06 am
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

ahahahaha ikr it's like a Xmas Easter egg hunt and collect............yeah she even said "I'm waning you about your party" blah blah blah...............it was quite annoying but oh well xd

Yep.xD

She musta been jealous about not getting an invite. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:14 pm
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

Yep.xD

yeah she musta been super Jelly...........plus she has to be at work...........so yeeeep no party for the po po women XD  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:59 pm
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

Yep.xD

yeah she musta been super Jelly...........plus she has to be at work...........so yeeeep no party for the po po women XD

Nope xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 pm
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira
Vertigo Absolute
Speedira Windira

Yep.xD

Nope xD

ahahahhaha XP  

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff