Submit

Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:12 pm
I have been in this guild for like.... Ever and have never once til now posted something.... I FEEL BAD crying but now that I posted, just gonna say a random hello and Merry Christmas everyone <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:17 pm
Lady Cuddles
I have been in this guild for like.... Ever and have never once til now posted something.... I FEEL BAD crying but now that I posted, just gonna say a random hello and Merry Christmas everyone <3
"Yeah, this guild isn't really my cup of tea either. I'm a roleplayer, first and foremost, and there weren't any active roleplays. Finally, I broke down and made one, the one that's been mentioned in at least two guild announcements so far. It was just a one off, something to test the waters and gauge interest in roleplaying within the guild. So far, I think I have exactly 1 other person join, which makes me think I was right not to waste a really good rp idea on a pretty much dead roleplaying forum.

Nonetheless, welcome back. You know where to find me." Scoots off to the one and only active roleplay in the guild. ninja  

High_Assassin

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:59 pm
Well you're here now! Thank you for that. emotion_bigheart

Have a very Merry Christmas!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:40 am
Hello and welcome back! x3  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 am
Lady Cuddles

Hey!! biggrin Don't feel bad, it's ok! We're an interesting guild, so feel free to do whatever you'd like here!!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games