Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 am
Current Photo:

User Image

So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. However, be aware I can't copy animations, so I'll have to use the still version of your avatar. Also, glowing things don't glow well when copied.

Please quote me so I know to come "take your photo" - I've been missing some lately so I guess I don't get notified when you post here anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll use a spring background to display us for April's photo. wink
Notes to self:
If an account on this list has not posted in Our Village in the past two months, I will not include that avatar in our photo. After a year, I will delete this link.
These want to be added every month:
Queentintin
Pesty Elf
Pixitella

Previous photos:

January 2024
February 2024
March 2024  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:51 am
JoyRose
So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

User Image  

Formr

The Committee Staff Agent

17,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:52 pm
sure. go ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:55 pm
Gotcha! Lookin' great!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Devit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:15 am
JoyRose

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

You can use my avatar if you would like. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:53 am
Devit
JoyRose

You can use my avatar if you would like. redface

Spectacular! Thank you!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

tigermushroom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 pm
JoyRose

I'll try to remember not to change my avatar until you've taken my photo...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm
tigermushroom
JoyRose

I'll try to remember not to change my avatar until you've taken my photo...

I have your "photo" so you can change whenever you're ready. 3nodding Thanks for joining the fun!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 am
I'll join in, if it's ok, JoyRose! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 am
nice!! 😂  

Professor Fleischer

Brutal Sex Symbol

19,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Signature Look 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:04 pm
eclaire5

jackhammer01
nice!! 😂

Your avatars look like this in my photo. Is this ok? I can't include animated avatars, so I have to use the still versions.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm
Looks good to me, JoyRose!  

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 am
heart If you don't mind, I would love to be in the photo with everyone. This guild is great and everyone is so amazing and nice! emotion_hug heart

JoyRose

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. However, be aware I can't copy animations, so I'll have to use the still version of your avatar. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:52 am
JoyRose
eclaire5

jackhammer01
nice!! 😂

Your avatars look like this in my photo. Is this ok? I can't include animated avatars, so I have to use the still versions.

its ok to me!!😄  

Professor Fleischer

Brutal Sex Symbol

19,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Signature Look 250

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 am
JoyRose

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. However, be aware I can't copy animations, so I'll have to use the still version of your avatar. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

I'd love 2 join in.. I know U can't do the animation, but that's cool... Thank U....  
Village Commons

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff