Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chloeangel06

2,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 am
You can use my avatar I you like biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:16 am
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. However, be aware I can't copy animations, so I'll have to use the still version of your avatar. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

I'd love 2 join in.. I know U can't do the animation, but that's cool... Thank U....

Ok, your sparkles look a bit dark (like jackhammer's) but other than that, you look lovely! I'm so excited how many people are joining this!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 am
chloeangel06
You can use my avatar I you like biggrin

Thank you! Adorable! I've been so happy you've all joined this! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:48 am
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

No rules other than Gaia ToS - dress up however you like. However, be aware I can't copy animations, so I'll have to use the still version of your avatar. I'll use the snowy pine trees backdrop in Gaia's header on Jan. 1 to display us. wink

I'd love 2 join in.. I know U can't do the animation, but that's cool... Thank U....

Ok, your sparkles look a bit dark (like jackhammer's) but other than that, you look lovely! I'm so excited how many people are joining this!!

Do U need me 2 take the sparkles off so it looks better 4 the picture.. I know... I'm glad so many ppl R joining in 2...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose

Do U need me 2 take the sparkles off so it looks better 4 the picture.. I know... I'm glad so many ppl R joining in 2...

That's up to you. Right now your avatar looks like this:
User Image

But I can switch it out if you want me to. No problem either way!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:36 pm
You can use mine if you need any more. sweatdrop

strawberry92

strawberry92

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:38 pm

JoyRose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 am
strawberry92

JoyRose

So pretty! Always room for more! I'm so excited I began a second row of lovely avatars in the photo! How wonderful is that?! Thanks for joining in!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:34 am
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose

User Image

That looks OK 2 me. If U want 2 keep that 1 I'm fine with it, but if U don't like it I can change it. I think it looks a lot better than some i've had... LOL I'm happy with it... just let me know what U think....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:35 am
You can use my avi  

Night born of Raine

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:43 am
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar

User Image

That looks OK 2 me. If U want 2 keep that 1 I'm fine with it, but if U don't like it I can change it. I think it looks a lot better than some i've had... LOL I'm happy with it... just let me know what U think....

I think it's adorable just the way it is! Thanks for joining in!

Wren_Fritsche
You can use my avi

Thanks! Added!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:19 am
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose

User Image

I think it's adorable just the way it is! Thanks for joining in!

Wren_Fritsche
You can use my avi

Thanks! Added!

U R very welcome Hun... As always I'm glad 2 help...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 pm
how does this work  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:54 am
I just rejoined after a very long absence, but i'd love to be in the photo!

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:01 pm
Princess_Chika_Aoi
how does this work

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I just copied your avatar and added it to the "photo" which I will post on the Home Page next month (while collecting "photos" for the month after that!) Thanks for joining!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff