Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:21 pm
HI =)
JoyRose

A very beautiful banner indeed *hugs* miss all of you heart kind of slow now a days =) copied the banner heading to my profile rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:15 pm
Queentintin
HI =)
JoyRose

A very beautiful banner indeed *hugs* miss all of you heart kind of slow now a days =) copied the banner heading to my profile rofl

Your duck-riding avatar is adorable!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:26 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
HI =)
JoyRose

Ty*smiles* I thought so too and hi you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:04 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
HI =)
JoyRose

Hiya! *hugs*  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:53 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
HI =)
JoyRose

Hiya! *hugs*

Nice to see you, will change back to my Ducky ride later, =) how are you? *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
HI =)
JoyRose

Hiya! *hugs*

Nice to see you, will change back to my Ducky ride later, =) how are you? *hugs*

I'm doing pretty well. How are you?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:37 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Hiya! *hugs*

I'm ok, we ahd a snow fall last night, the electricity, kept cutting off, and I'm so hoping for spring to arrive , had a little taste lol heart mais bonjour mon amie heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:44 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Hiya! *hugs*

I'm ok, we ahd a snow fall last night, the electricity, kept cutting off, and I'm so hoping for spring to arrive , had a little taste lol heart mais bonjour mon amie heart

Snow - I'm done for this winter with snow. Come back in December, please. lol  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:57 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Hiya! *hugs*

lol wish it would go away too for me xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:54 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Hiya! *hugs*

Today is dreary and not warm (but not wintry cold, either). It's supposed to be sunny (I'm solar-powered, you know) but no luck, and it's likely to be gray or rainy for the next week. *sigh*
At least we're returning to church in person next week, so that will be lovely!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:47 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Today is dreary and not warm (but not wintry cold, either). It's supposed to be sunny (I'm solar-powered, you know) but no luck, and it's likely to be gray or rainy for the next week. *sigh*

oh really your churches are re opening, very nice, and you follow the new green deal, ? oh my, how was it during winter? you're not in Texas are you? *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:35 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

oh really your churches are re opening, very nice, and you follow the new green deal, ? oh my, how was it during winter? you're not in Texas are you? *hugs*

No I'm not in Texas. I live in Ohio. We are not dumping all precautions, but we were all closed during the winter when Covid was so high. We were in person briefly last fall, and now we feel safe to reopen in person with all the precautions (masks, sanitizer, social distancing, etc.) next week.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:41 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

No I'm not in Texas. I live in Ohio. We are not dumping all precautions, but we were all closed during the winter when Covid was so high. We were in person briefly last fall, and now we feel safe to reopen in person with all the precautions (masks, sanitizer, social distancing, etc.) next week.

yes same thing here, for the precautions, but we still are in a red zone, and have a curfew, silly.. lol I find it silly..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:36 pm
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

yes same thing here, for the precautions, but we still are in a red zone, and have a curfew, silly.. lol I find it silly..

Well technically we have a curfew too, but no one worries about it, not even my rules-abiding daughter.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose

Well technically we have a curfew too, but no one worries about it, not even my rules-abiding daughter.

I see what you mean, it doesnt really affect us anyhow, we dont do much after 8 pm lol maybe this summer, but hoping we open everything by then, least to Orange zone ^.^  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games